Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I want to get away from indicas myself. Sometimes I get some social anxiety or even alone-anxiety with certain strains, seems to be the heavy indicas. I want myself some of those really uppity, soaring highs. Gotta get myself some nice sativas!

Doc this lady is rocking the most solid nugs ever (for me). 11 weeks flowering in a blend of aged and used kit soil, pretty much following all basic kit protocol. 2x Cat drench at 5 weeks. She was the dominant lady among 3 in a 15 gal fabric. The white cob lights and the kit gave me my best results so far.

6-15_b.jpg
6-15_a.jpg
6-15_c.jpg

I mixed up my labels so i dont know her name. Could be Carnival, Western Winds or JackBerry x Mad Scientist.

Hey VonD...nice to see you around a bit more. How's the light working ...still good i hope.By the looks of things your a happy grower.Also cool to here someone else giving the CD a lil later than most. I'm the same...i like them to have some body...like half way thru bloom. Anyhow cheers. Waitin to get some "lag" time with the game here....got it recording eh.Have a great night Gang.:circle-of-love:

Thanks man. Light working fine, 700g of not dried, just trimmed weight in that hanging pic. Im pleased, solid nugs too

I experimented with lightly hosing the lady down instead of washing. Last two days before harvest i went over her pretty good with my hose turned to a light spray. Then 1.5 days in well ventilated darkness. Im curious to see if it had any effect on the finished product.

Was that game worth recording?

Video with surprising data about tap water and soil biology.

It seems this guys already waters his garden with his water hose, with that i wonder if the microlife have adapted to this.

What would happen to soil that is high in microlife and has always used non chlorine water gets hit with his garden hose.

That might be a better test.

Thanks man. Light working fine, 700g of not dried, just trimmed weight in that hanging pic. Im pleased, solid nugs too

I experimented with lightly hosing the lady down instead of washing. Last two days before harvest i went over her pretty good with my hose turned to a light spray. Then 1.5 days in well ventilated darkness. Im curious to see if it had any effect on the finished product.

Was that game worth recording?

Video with surprising data about tap water and soil biology.
Mornin Gang, Doc and VonD....Naa the game was OK but I'm a wings fan so I wound up falling asleep anyhow...thanks for askin Eh...cheers gang and have an awesome day.

@smokie35

Same, i was thinking that he could have made it more objective but his findings are relevant.
Also i think there is a tendency to exagerate the effect a tiny bit of oxidizers have on a bunch of organic material. Im pretty sure it takes just a just a gram or two of ascorbic acid to inactivate the common oxidizers in 5 gal of water and also pretty sure a handful of compost or worm castings will have the same effect.

Air it is thanks
Side note just up potted last week and what a huge jump in over all growth loven the HB and so are the girls can't wait to see them flower

Doc, question regarding Roots! Will it help increase the roots that are in the perlite of the SWICK if it enters soil and exits the pot in the perlite?

If i may....Ziggs, about 10 yrs. ago i was doing a swick sort of thing but not as big a container. What i found was the roots will seek out water wherever it is and yes i had encouraged roots leaving the pot drainage holes (drilled extra in the sides)and basically filling the totes i was using. There is a problem with that method...you can't let the roots see the light...it won't be long and that funny green stuff appears. another problem is , it starts to resemble a hydro set up cuz you now have to allways have water in the container.
But ya Ziggs, short term ..it's great for the roots...short term, before they start filling their space too. Cheers gang.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom