Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

"For those about to Rock, We Salute you."

I would wish you good luck but you really won't need it,
What you will need is something to keep you busy while it
runs itself :)

LOL..then I guess I will just have to have at least one plant non brix with nothing but deficiencies so I have something to fret over while I wait for the brix to grow itself :)

LOL..then I guess I will just have to have at least one plant non brix with nothing but deficiencies so I have something to fret over while I wait for the brix to grow itself :)

Well if you do the PH adjustments, Checking your run-off, Flushes and PPM on the non Brix plant,
That should keep you busy enough
:)

Come and listen to my story about a man named Doc
A poor organic grower, barely kept his grow stocked,
And then one day he was Mixin in some goo
And up through the ground came a living crew
High Brix soil that is, black gold, emerald triangle tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Doc's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Doc move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to NC
Northern California, that is. Cannabis clubs, Stella Beer

Well now it's time to say good bye to Doc and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of BRIX hospitality

Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

looking good Gazoo

is that a home made sprayer attachment? if so can you describe or give us a better view of it?

Why Yes it is :) I was hoping to make something that could be adjusted to reach and spray under
the leafs. It has a bendable wire that runs through the purple/blue plastic line so it will hold whatever
position I bend it into. Sadly it did not work not a fine enough spray so need to find a finer misting end.

It fit together well, I used an old spray bottle Pulled out the nozzle and pushed in the end
of the store bought Mister (Orchard supply) Line. Fit very well and is water tight :) but like
I said need to redo with finer misting nozzle.

I will post a picture later when the lights come on

Godzilla was helping out and doing the Brix foliar that day :)

Come and listen to my story about a man named Doc
A poor organic grower, barely kept his grow stocked,
And then one day he was Mixin in some goo
And up through the ground came a living crew
High Brix soil that is, black gold, emerald triangle tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Doc's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Doc move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to a NC
Northern California, that is. Cannabis clubs, Stella Beer

Well now it's time to say good bye to Doc and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of the BRIX hospitality

Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Except for the millionaire part....pretty spot on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the brix foliar spray only for flower?

Here is a clip from the instructions that I use, they were provided by another user
who I keep forgetting the user name of.

But more to the point I believe we should be using the Brix foliar in veg as well

THE ENTIRE PROCESS

- CLONES & SEEDS -

Fill Solo Cup with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for Seed or Clone >> Dust hole with "Roots!" >> Plant Seed or Clone >> Cover and lightly water.

Water >> Water >> Water >> Water >> Water.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 1 to 30 mL ratio.

- 1 GALLON: VEG -

Fill 1-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 0.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering ONLY when leaves begin to show slight signs of under-watering.

- 7 GALLON: VEG -

Fill 7-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it generously with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 2.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 2 to 60 mL ratio.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering ONLY when leaves begin to show slight signs of under-watering.

looking good Gazoo

is that a home made sprayer attachment? if so can you describe or give us a better view of it?

OK here is the picture of the home made Brix mister.

I Re-Vamped it, Cool I never get to use the word VAMP.
As you may be able to notice I switched the misting end,
it now has a very very fine mist :).

Had to cut-up another spray head to utilize the nozzle but
it out worked very well. Everything is a tight push fit so its all
still water tight, well that is except for the last modification I
used heat to seal the new nozzle onto the adjustment side of
the mister and plug the old spray end.

Now I have my Under the leaf fine mist brix spray Gun

mist2.jpg

General rule of thumb would be 5 nodes or when you have full 5 bladed leaves. That is when you start the foliars. :thumb:

Dang... maybe I waited too long then? I waited until I had 5 sets of 5 bladed leaves... Did we ever agree on that? Or is it 5 nodes or 5 bladed whichever comes first? IDK, I waited for 5 sets of 5 bladed leaves before I started foliar and before I topped her. Please correct anything I may have done wrong guys. I, of course, would like to grow the best stuff I possibly can. Thanks!

Here is a clip from the instructions that I use, they were provided by another user
who I keep forgetting the user name of.

But more to the point I believe we should be using the Brix foliar in veg as well

THE ENTIRE PROCESS

- CLONES & SEEDS -

Fill Solo Cup with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for Seed or Clone >> Dust hole with "Roots!" >> Plant Seed or Clone >> Cover and lightly water.

Water >> Water >> Water >> Water >> Water.

- 1 GALLON: VEG -

Fill 1-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 0.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

- 7 GALLON: VEG -

Fill 7-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it generously with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 2.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (5.0 mL + 0.5 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 1.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 2 to 60 mL ratio.

Absolutely spray Brix in veg.

Dang... maybe I waited too long then? I waited until I had 5 sets of 5 bladed leaves... Did we ever agree on that? Or is it 5 nodes or 5 bladed whichever comes first? IDK, I waited for 5 sets of 5 bladed leaves before I started foliar and before I topped her. Please correct anything I may have done wrong guys. I, of course, would like to grow the best stuff I possibly can. Thanks!

5 true nodes.....there must be 5 bladed or more leaves on the apex of each branch. Then we commence to sprayin.....

Back
Top Bottom