Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey guys starting from scratch here and want to do everything by the book.
I'm procuring pots now- how many 10 gallon pots can I fill with 1 kit? I also found Doc's 5x5 square gallon pots actually hold .5g so would I benefit by sizing up to 6x6 for the veg? I estimate they would be slightly larger than a trade gallon.
So excited!

I think you can do 4 10s with the kit. I have done 3 152 so really it would be like 4 and a half 10s I would guess. If you can get the same pots as Doc for veg I would suggest going with them. Welcome to the Mag and welcome to the high brix corner of the forum! If you are already considering getting started with the kit then I am sure you have seen some of the results people are getting! :)

Hey guys starting from scratch here and want to do everything by the book.
I'm procuring pots now- how many 10 gallon pots can I fill with 1 kit? I also found Doc's 5x5 square gallon pots actually hold .5g so would I benefit by sizing up to 6x6 for the veg? I estimate they would be slightly larger than a trade gallon.
So excited!
Hey ,..OB it is, we got a Buck , so...LOL, a very warm welcome to the Mag. OB.
You have stumbled upon an awesome bunch of growers here. Glad to see you will be using Doc's gear ,..gonna have some fun , and learn a shitload along the way, make some friends, have some laughs ,..and grow some of the best produce world wide! Make sure to get around the neighborhood some, and get a feel for our group. Most of us are growing in soil and of those , most are using Doc's system. We are getting stellar results , grow after grow, just having fun...cheers OB ,...welcome to 420 Magazine...Brix bunch a misfits,..ner de wells...:circle-of-love:

Does anyone have any thoughts on why this plant's leaves are mottled? The strain is Big Bang. 2 of five plants are showing this. They are day 9 from breaking ground. All in first run soil. They are the same size as their siblings, displaying same number of leaves, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mornin to ya MedMan,..hard to tell with those shadows and or lighting you have there. Can you please post a couple more/better pics?...Cheers eh!

Does anyone have any thoughts on why this plant's leaves are mottled? The strain is Big Bang. 2 of five plants are showing this. They are day 9 from breaking ground. All in first run soil. They are the same size as their siblings, displaying same number of leaves, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
It could just be a geentic thing. i have had one or two do something similar only they did not grow all that well. It is probably a weak expression of the genetics.

thicc
pronounced "tick". referring to a usually black female who's curve resemble one of an hour glass plus even more booty than a regular hoe. most often found with a pair of THICC ass thighs

Just had to look it up...

Hahaha exactly. I don't think the term is restricted to just black girls though lol

Well, the time has come to start a journal! LOL! I've been at this for a while now - 10 HB grows to be exact - but haven't journaled until now. To celebrate my 10th HB grow, I decided to do a major upgrade to the grow room as well as starting a journal documenting the room upgrade(s), new equipment, etc. I welcome everyone to join along! The link is in my signature.

What a shit day...

And then I find my new lady has made her way above soil... but something seems off.

That is a regular size bic... she is the smallest I have ever seen... should I just cull her now? Took a while to come up as well, I almost always have them pop in 3-4 days, this one took a week. But I know they can take up to 10 days...
Why did one of the damn Panamas have to do this? Why not one of the free ones, just my friggin luck.

I would give it a few days if it was me bud. If after a few days you arent happy with her then start another one.

Gotcha! I'll wait it out a few days, :thanks:Yeti!

Hey Daj! No way man, don't cull that beauty! She us gonna turn out to be the best plant you ever grew!

You should start a journal bud! I'll sub in and I'm sure much of the crew will too!
:passitleft:

Hey there Ween, ah man... I may start a journal for my next one. But not feeling it right now, things are kinda hectic. But when things smooth out, I will definitely give it more thought. Thank you for the encouragement Ween!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom