Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Doc , who do I need to see on the next Jamaica Trip, would like to meet all of you and the wife likes the idea of a Smoking hot Vacation . Any deals and dates and hotel and any tips would be great. Thanks, Drift P.s. The Kit is killing it, best to date I've seen. Thanks again for a easy grow.

Jamaica is actually Duggan's thing - get in touch with him.

We should talk about a Stateside get-together, too. Vegas would be easy if we can work out smoking arrangements with some place ... :bongrip::)

Thanks Graytail, Vegas sounds good also, seeing I'm in Florida. I Hope in Florida soon also.

We need to infiltrate all those retirement communities with some salves and creams and brownies. Old folks cave fast when they get some relief from annoying aches and pains, etc. :slide:

I love Florida. Wife and I spent many Januarys on the SW coast - drove all over the whole State, sightseeing. :love:

Hey gang! Got a few questions. First off im gonna say I think I’ve been mistaking russets for a Mag deficiency. Might be wrong but I’ve been scoping a bunch of leaves under 250X microscope that connect to my computer and I’m not seeing anything that lookin like russets in my opinion so now to see if it’s Mag. Figured some of you more experienced growers have delt with either of these and could help out!

Shot of the underside. That goldish blob is the color of a russet but I’m thinking it’s not, too small

My leaves are bronzing and dying at the tips. Some leaves are getting an upward curl or “taco” and some are getting the “claw”. Seems like tell tale signs of russets but I think I’m wrong and it’s Mag. Also yellowing and getting bronze dots at the tips too

Hey gang! Got a few questions. First off im gonna say I think I’ve been mistaking russets for a Mag deficiency. Might be wrong but I’ve been scoping a bunch of leaves under 250X microscope that connect to my computer and I’m not seeing anything that lookin like russets in my opinion so now to see if it’s Mag. Figured some of you more experienced growers have delt with either of these and could help out!

Shot of the underside. That goldish blob is the color of a russet but I’m thinking it’s not, too small

My leaves are bronzing and dying at the tips. Some leaves are getting an upward curl or “taco” and some are getting the “claw”. Seems like tell tale signs of russets but I think I’m wrong and it’s Mag. Also yellowing and getting bronze dots at the tips too

That's not a mag deficiency.....looks like spider mite eggs to me. Tell tale spotting on the leaves too.

Do you have leafwash?

That's not a mag deficiency.....looks like spider mite eggs to me. Tell tale spotting on the leaves too.

Do you have leafwash?
Yes but I’m in flower and in veg I’ve been using sulfur and can’t use neem within 2-4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom