Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Love the fan over the ac, nice, learned something new today,, bought a piece of linoleum for my bloom room floor, hung white paneling last night,,, think my p600's will be here tomorrow, and operational by mid week. Going to test them for a week or so with some autos under them that I'm finishing up....... Have a nice one, Doc.

Love the fan over the ac, nice, learned something new today,, bought a piece of linoleum for my bloom room floor, hung white paneling last night,,, think my p600's will be here tomorrow, and operational by mid week. Going to test them for a week or so with some autos under them that I'm finishing up....... Have a nice one, Doc.

so fun!

Colombians are looking so good! :passitleft:
They re super tall though. I see you prunned them already, but they are so tall. Would you recommend more prunning for setups of about 600W HPS with sativas like those? I think my Wild Thais are gonna be monsters too.

Cheerz!

The fan there keeps the front of the AC from icing up, which it will do when the warehouse temps are lower than the room temps. Not a problem right now.

It's cool you're nearly operational.

Colombians are looking so good! :passitleft:
They re super tall though. I see you prunned them already, but they are so tall. Would you recommend more prunning for setups of about 600W HPS with sativas like those? I think my Wild Thais are gonna be monsters too.

Cheerz!

They were like 3 or 4 inches tall when I put them in bloom. Same with the WN. They just grow.

I pruned them up in veg, and they're about ready for another in bloom, but I like to wait a bit longer till the bloom hormones are dominant in all tissues.

The "Fast" pheno is remarkably short! (below) I was told to look for this one, also the taller pheno's.

IMG_79433.jpg

Doc my kit will be ready this sat I have some laniakea seeds that I am gonna put in to start the hibrix journey hibrix seed and soil it's a win win and everything is looking great by the way

You guys all start from seed so often, I'm super jealous. Here in CO our rules are so strict vis a vis plant count, even with a larger plant count being in the city, don't want any troubles (75 plant count license ok, 12 plant residential no matter what trumps license)....it just seems proper for me to use clones. I wish I could plant a bunch of seeds and just see what happens. Any suggestions I could venture into this territory wisely greatly appreciated.

One idea is to run seedlings elsewhere. Probably the best one.

You guys all start from seed so often, I'm super jealous. Here in CO our rules are so strict vis a vis plant count, even with a larger plant count being in the city, don't want any troubles (75 plant count license ok, 12 plant residential no matter what trumps license)....it just seems proper for me to use clones. I wish I could plant a bunch of seeds and just see what happens. Any suggestions I could venture into this territory wisely greatly appreciated.

In Oregon, the recreational plant count is 4. And that is 4 per household - not 4 per person. Sux. It makes growing from seeds and perpetual grows pretty unrealistic. :icon_roll

I like using big action words like, operational. My friends, close ones call me a FAG... former action guy. I take no offense.

How about flooring, Doc, does that get me in the stack?

Please check out my latest....

MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

I like using big action words like, operational. My friends, close ones call me a FAG... former action guy. I take no offense.

How about flooring, Doc, does that get me in the stack?

Please check out my latest....

MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Flooring? :passitleft: The stack? Anyone with a greenhouse and high brix weed growing is in the stack, whatever the stack might be.

The reason I say this is because everyone wants to know someone who grows high brix weed, therefore The Stack whether it be a group of people, a place people gather, or the name of a sinister puppet master/organic gardener....whom/whatever The Stack might be, it/they/he/she welcomes you.
=============

Grape Stomper "too wet to jar, dry enough to light" report:

Very little flavor, super smooth....slight grape aftertaste and general hint of bakery/patisserie smell. I'm F'n baked and jabbering like a fool.....good stuff. Could get better.

10x10 bed....4-6 pounds, one plant. I've seen it.

I could supply enough weed to roll a joint for anyone, at any time with 4 plants like that.

Oh ya...the size of those big ladies Doc. 10 x 10 about 18"-20" deep, with a couple poles for support. I believe you are actually a bit consevative too Doc. on the quantity. I remember being about 30 feet from a sativa one time, in a buddy's backyard that was so big it was hardly recognizable as weed. There was two of them in this big raised rock bed. The stalks were the size of the fat end of a bat.
I was too busy looking at the 6 footers to even notice.Cheers gang.

as a medical patient I can have 6 flowering plants and 18 plants under 12" I just got rid of a bunch of clones for various reasons so that's how I am able to start seeds now but it's hard to stay within the rules I was cutting it close there but do everything I can to stay legal i just take my chances and hope I get a female or two if I don't get one I cut my losses and start over but I will always have clones on standby so I don't get to far behind it takes a lil bit of planning but it can be done

as a medical patient I can have 6 flowering plants and 18 plants under 12" I just got rid of a bunch of clones for various reasons so that's how I am able to start seeds now but it's hard to stay within the rules I was cutting it close there but do everything I can to stay legal i just take my chances and hope I get a female or two if I don't get one I cut my losses and start over but I will always have clones on standby so I don't get to far behind it takes a lil bit of planning but it can be done

You could manage that pretty well. 6 strains, 3 clones each, right before bloom.

Being legal is so damn important. We've come so far! To get busted for cultivation in a legal state is due to user error, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom