Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Here you go Ween!

Not near good enough yet!!

And here are a few of the Wonder Woman thats finishing up...

Veg those longer to get more roots. Less plain water between drenches too. All in all, they look great. There's always room for improvement in my garden, and I suspect in yours. the little things all add up.....

Veg those longer to get more roots. Less plain water between drenches too. All in all, they look great. There's always room for improvement in my garden, and I suspect in yours. the little things all add up.....

I'll do that Doc, Guess I'll stick it out another week or so and see how they are doing then. I actually dont use plain RO at all once I start the drenches. If I give anything besides the drenches they seem to lose a lot of leaves, spots, yellowing and such. That girl there has only had 4 GE, and has had 6 TP drenches so far. I made sure, at the start of the drenches, I used mostly TP to get those roots built well, then started alternating the two. But I think it was only 2 TP then I started alternating. Finally have my humidity sticking around 50%... when it warms up ill be able to get and keep 55-60 easy. I was actually thinking this spring/summer/fall I could grow and then in winter just not... This way I dont even need to worry about the humidity issues. Thank you Doc!!

Umm Daj, I'm sure Doc will chime in but I think you want to give water between drenches. I could be wrong. I'm wondering if doc will advise you to prune that girl up some.....? Either way, when you do transplant, that girl is gonna take off big time! Have you seen any female pre flowers!

Umm Daj, I'm sure Doc will chime in but I think you want to give water between drenches. I could be wrong. I'm wondering if doc will advise you to prune that girl up some.....? Either way, when you do transplant, that girl is gonna take off big time! Have you seen any female pre flowers!

Well see, I was gonna give em some plain water between. But the last couple ladies from this company did not like that at all. The soil energy just kept dropping out, and I was having to do rescue drenches and whatnot. I haven't had to do that with this girl. I do, however, trow the RO in the mix when in the larger pots.
I cant trim her up anymore right now, she's only got 5 nodes above the trimming. No pre-flowers as of yet, but all the branches now have alternating nodes so she's about ready, just gotta get better roots. TBH I had that Wonder Woman clone in veg for well over 2 months and still didn't have Doc roots. And an additional TBH, lol, I dont think I have seen anyone BUT DOC have roots that awesome. Maybe one day! Thanks Ween!!

As stat d in the Darcscotia journal, as vegged plants get larger, we skip water between drenches.

The reason there are problems when you use straight water is because the drenches are too light.

Well see, I was gonna give em some plain water between. But the last couple ladies from this company did not like that at all. The soil energy just kept dropping out, and I was having to do rescue drenches and whatnot. I haven't had to do that with this girl. I do, however, trow the RO in the mix when in the larger pots.
I cant trim her up anymore right now, she's only got 5 nodes above the trimming. No pre-flowers as of yet, but all the branches now have alternating nodes so she's about ready, just gotta get better roots. TBH I had that Wonder Woman clone in veg for well over 2 months and still didn't have Doc roots. And an additional TBH, lol, I dont think I have seen anyone BUT DOC have roots that awesome. Maybe one day! Thanks Ween!!

Double the drenches.

Double the drenches.
Will do Doc!! I just gave her one yesterday, so tomorrow or sunday I will give a good strong TP drench!
I figured I was doing the right thing... since I didn't have to rescue and this lady looks way better than my last two attempts. As you can see I pretty much fried that Wonder Woman again! I even went lighter on the foliar but it made no difference. After the cats she just went down quick! I expect much better on this Whit Widow!
Thanks Doc!!

As stat d in the Darcscotia journal, as vegged plants get larger, we skip water between drenches.

The reason there are problems when you use straight water is because the drenches are too light.

Ok, thanks Doc. 2 things, I thought that was once you got down to needing feed/water every 1 or 2 days, I think Daj said its every three days still, also he said once he started giving drenches he stopped giving water not when they got bigger. I'm not trying to argue, just saying there is a gray area. Either way, I'm loving the looks of Daj's WW! :thumb::bravo:

Ok, thanks Doc. 2 things, I thought that was once you got down to needing feed/water every 1 or 2 days, I think Daj said its every three days still, also he said once he started giving drenches he stopped giving water not when they got bigger. I'm not trying to argue, just saying there is a gray area. Either way, I'm loving the looks of Daj's WW! :thumb::bravo:

If you follow along on that journal.....or when we get the summary blog back....you'll see that we start off alternating with water, the we do 2 drenches in a row, THEN water, THEN 2 in a row.....and towards the end we dunk daily and maybe do pure water every 4th or 5th drench.

bottom line, if the soil loses energy we need to drench more and leech less.

I have been following Doc. All's good. Daj said he started all drench no water pretty early on and I was pointing out that I thought he should have been watering between drenches. He is not drenching daily but every 3 days and hasn't given water for what seems like a long time. Again, I'm not trying to argue, it seems like we are close to saying the same thing, I was trying to help avoid confusion a newb may have. Here is what dark did and when which includes a lot more RO or 1/4 trans than Daj did, Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Please don't read this the wrong way, I am very appreciative of you and Dark and I think I'm one of only a few that are following very closely and with good success. Not saying others are not having success like Daj who is killing it just pointing out its going good for me. I don't think I've seen you for a while, please stop by.

:high-five::thanks::slide::yahoo::surf:

Well guys I finally cut her down. This Wonder Woman just didn't grow right, had three bladed leaves all the way through flower. I suspect her genetics dont like 11/13, a couple days after putting her to flower she started the three blades. But despite this, she did ok... I let this one go almost the full 10 weeks 68 days to be exact. The purple is more obvious on this one. only had 4 branches, they were all cut, trimmed, washed, and hung.

Not the best cannabis grown, but it will get me through till the White Widow is finished.

Back
Top Bottom