Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I'll chime in to say that I'm also having better results this run . Vegged out nicely in one gallons .... Up potted to 7's and flipped the same day (2 days ago). Difference is that I am not going for the extended veg / scrog technique - only minor LST . I'm thinking this flower cycle will have plenty of energy to finish properly .

I'll chime in to say that I'm also having better results this run . Vegged out nicely in one gallons .... Up potted to 7's and flipped the same day (2 days ago). Difference is that I am not going for the extended veg / scrog technique - only minor LST . I'm thinking this flower cycle will have plenty of energy to finish properly .

Yep. As people know, I do not do a bunch of training or extended veg cycles. I prune, transplant and bloom the same day. Some strains get topped in veg, some don't, but none of them spend month after month in a tiny pot.

My yield is better this way and the harvests come faster. Copy what I'm doing on the DarkScotia thread a run or two and then you'll have good results and have something to gauge future grows on.

Have a great trip Doc! Had to re up supplies and got them super quick, thanks!

I've been seeing evidence of possible pests but very little, looks like something been chomping on a few leaves, no more than 10 leaves affected on these 3 monsters. I can't even find any evidence in these pics.I flipped 10 days ago, should I use the leaf wash?

Have a great trip Doc! Had to re up supplies and got them super quick, thanks!

I've been seeing evidence of possible pests but very little, looks like something been chomping on a few leaves, no more than 10 leaves affected on these 3 monsters. I can't even find any evidence in these pics.I flipped 10 days ago, should I use the leaf wash?

I leaf wash everything that moves from veg to bloom. Please do it pronto! (It's also a foliar feed, so make that your only foliar that week.)

I leaf wash everything that moves from veg to bloom. Please do it pronto! (It's also a foliar feed, so make that your only foliar that week.)

OK was gonna do Brix tonight but will leaf wash instead. How often should I leaf wash? Is it possibly going to give my plants that fake waxy look? I have not really had that to date. These are the closest.

Thanks!

:passitleft:

Anyone that uses leaf wash, is it ok to do at lights on? I do my other foliars at Lights on but only spray the underside and leaf wash Says to get every inch of the plant.

Mix it up at 1/4 ounce per quart of water. One quart is enough for 2 or 3 plants.....size depending. BLAST the crap out of every inch of the plant, top, bottom, stem, trunk, crannies, crevices.....everything. Blast it with the sprayer on as high as it will go.

Pretend you're physically disloging dirt, bugs, etc. The plants will LOVE it.

And, just like Duggan said, give 'em a little shake afterwards to get the droplets off.

Back
Top Bottom