Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Stickier than the super transplant drench ?? No way. :eek:

Yup, IMO, it really stunk for 2 or 3 days and a week later, I can still smell it.

It's been rather quiet here lately . What's up all you brixers and neer' do wells !
:cool:

Doc is out of the country for a few weeks. We're still running around to each other's journals. Feel free to drop by to see my Sweet Pink Stnks and Coked out Girl Scout! Both from CSI Humboldt.

Chillaxin with some HB Devil's Carnival...:passitleft:

I'll take some Duggan! :passitleft: who's up next? :passitleft:

OK all .... Milestone here .
50 posts ! Woop Woop .
:slide:

BTW , the brix fairy stopped by and left some fake plants . The leaf wash is the shiz nit .

Hey there DT! I love that Leaf Wash as well, there are oils in there that help with that sheen you get after spraying. Just remember, no more of that after the buds start to develop! I know some dont like the smell, but i love the citrus fish smell.
Have a great evening!

Yup, IMO, it really stunk for 2 or 3 days and a week later, I can still smell it.

Doc is out of the country for a few weeks. We're still running around to each other's journals. Feel free to drop by to see my Sweet Pink Stnks and Coked out Girl Scout! Both from CSI Humboldt.

I'll take some Duggan! :passitleft: who's up next? :passitleft:

Don't mind if I do....making the Brix Journal rounds, why not stop for a quick toke?

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom