Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

.. brush off dust.... brush off some more dust ... wAiT wHaT...WhAt jUsT hApPeNeD? Where am I... Oh yeah back to that 420 place again... Dammit... everytime I try a canna transport I end up here with a gaggle of friends. Ok ok...puff puff pass I'm a slacker; got that from hangin out in the 90s too long hahahaha boom. :passitleft:

Hey there Doc - thanks for the tips on on the clay balls, 'priciate it! Got the package today I think the 14 pack with 6 gal pots and the 60gal res. Going full on. Reps to ya for the heads up ... vacation coming, ladies on the march... here we grow. :thumb:

I'm liking your choices with genetics. Train them bitches, yer the boss and don't let them forget it or let Momma Doc know or you'll be cuttin the other grass b'for ya know it.

Keep em green!

Hey there Brother Bo! The AutoPots with LOS are incredible. Make sure you build your soil cause the AP system can't take any organic inputs :). That's why mine is doing as well as it is. Just CaliMagic and RO. I talked to Ellis at SoHum and he recommended RO only so that's it from here on out. This system is a game changer for me. :love:

Very nice Doc, that Auto feed system seems to be the ticket.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Looking mighty fine Doc :) love the look of the sour d, every time i see it in a journal i want to grow it hehe, welcome back from your vacation ;)

Hi Feral! It's a great healthy plant. It doesn't like HST. But doesn't mind some LST. It also appreciates some leaf removal to expose the lower sites! ;)

Very nice Doc, that Auto feed system seems to be the ticket.

Cheers

Hiya MT, I'll definitely give those AutoPots a 2 thumbs up. It is the only reason I've been able to leave for extended periods. It's been awesome so far! We'll see if it stands the test of time, but right now, I'm stoked! :high-five:

Hi Feral! It's a great healthy plant. It doesn't like HST. But doesn't mind some LST. It also appreciates some leaf removal to expose the lower sites! ;)
I got lucky with my Sour D. I topped the crap out of it. My GG#4 won't take a top, see the stump?

c26a3ad8843e6c702b1a30e18fc5e67f.jpg

But can't explain this.

9e07eb5531d4bb9842a773cd11a45cce.jpg

Or this. Fricken sativa, I need some indica in the gene's to help shape these 2 wild and lanky plants.

e38d7ff53a7ee96a818a60823d451680.jpg

Cheers

Welcome back drcannabi!
Hope your trip was fruitful. Speaking of fruit. .you garden looks great. Really intrigued in your undercurrent system.
My 1st foray into brix and soil my concern was with watering while away. Good morning my good man.

I got lucky with my Sour D. I topped the crap out of it. My GG#4 won't take a top, see the stump?

c26a3ad8843e6c702b1a30e18fc5e67f.jpg

But can't explain this.

9e07eb5531d4bb9842a773cd11a45cce.jpg

Or this. Fricken sativa, I need some indica in the gene's to help shape these 2 wild and lanky plants.

e38d7ff53a7ee96a818a60823d451680.jpg

Cheers

Hehehehe! Yep MT, those sativa strains can really be stretchers. I tend to top them 1 0r 2 times and flip them around 12" - 14". You don't get as much quantity but it does keep them from growing into the lights. This venom was one of those plants. I topped once and flipped them after they recovered.

The venoms look reel good brother. Think I got a contact from looking.;)
The veg girls are total lush. Mmmmm.cheesecake.:)
Had to work Saturday:(.

Thanks Dusty! Yep the cheesecakes are looking really good! They are still in 1/2 gal pots and are root bound now. I need to get them up potted this week. Haven't been able to sex them yet but looking close for hairs ;)

Welcome back drcannabi!
Hope your trip was fruitful. Speaking of fruit. .you garden looks great. Really intrigued in your undercurrent system. My 1st foray into brix and soil my concern was with watering while away. Good morning my good man.

I got to tell you, This system was tailor made for LOS. Docs kit provides a super healthy LOS so this should work amazingly with that system. You can do all your foliar applications like usual and Just turn it off for a week when you need to do a drench. It you pull the trigger, get the Bigger res. Mine was bone dry this time. It's drinking about 3-4 gallons a day now.

Welcome back to a vibrant healthy garden, can't be bad! :)

Hiya there LA! You've got that right. You should set up your system. This is the easiest grow I've ever done. BTW, The plants under the new GOD actually look bigger and healthier than the rest. This is some really awesome LED tech my friend!

Looking good doc. Real green & bushy....do you see differences in growth pattern w/ new system? :Namaste:

Hey there brightlight! I do see a remarkable difference between hand watering and the AP system. I've got one plant in a 7 gal softpot that I'm hand watering and while it's still healthy, it doesn't have the bud growth of the 6 plants in the AP system. I'll grab some pics at harvest to show the difference. The leaves have some damage too. The SoHum is doing a great job keeping it alive but it's just a few steps behind the AP plants.I'm sure it will yield the lowest and it's not the smallest plant. On the contrary, it's one of the best plants in structure and size. Buds just aren't building like the AP buds. Definitely the product of the year for me! The only down side I can see is that it doesn't allow for organic nutes. The soil really has to do they work.:high-five:

That's a welcome sight. ;) They are looking tight, lush and chunky Doc. :thumb:

Thanks CareStaker. This strain is really chemmy. It's not pure chem as you can definitely smell the OG in both parents, but OG and chem smell very similar to me :) with OG bringing in a little sweet and skunk. I have high hopes but haven't done any testing yet lol! :volcano-smiley:

Welcome back brother! This place is not the same without you.

Your plants look f'cken fantastic! Nice beautiful buds. They're going to swell into some fragrant fat asses. :)

Welcome back brother! This place is not the same without you.

Your plants look f'cken fantastic! Nice beautiful buds. They're going to swell into some fragrant fat asses. :)

Thank you Blaze! It's good to be back.

I'm sick to my stomach my friends. I've never had this happen before. Last night I pulled all the plants out to stake them up and do an inspection. Well, the Venom has balls and nanners and all sorts of male parts. I cut a couple buds for close interrogation and they are just completely seeded. I mean solid seeds throughout the buds. I'm at a loss for words. Here I am testing products and I can't even do a fair analysis because my grow got seeded. I honestly am so disappointed. Now I know what the term gutted means.

So now I have to decide what to do. Grow out a tent full of seed pods or start over.

Some good news, The White S1 is almost finished. I'm going to chop her tonight and pray that she made it without getting seeded. Here are the pics.

20160711_175927.jpg
20160711_175745.jpg
20160711_175914.jpg
20160711_175909.jpg
20160711_175903.jpg
20160711_175856.jpg
20160711_175844.jpg
20160711_175812.jpg
20160711_175803.jpg
20160711_175756.jpg

Wow, that bites. On another note, I was wanting to ask if the auto water system took any fun out of the grow? A large grow aside, do feel any disconnect with your plants. I enjoy the feeding process but most of guys here are auto too. Sorry about the grow, I'm a good seed tester (hint, hint). But there is also good extraction materials I'm seeing plus never dealing with a seed bank again and super killer strains.

Cheers

Dude that seriously sucks! I don't know what I would do if that happened. Atleast you kept your calm, I probably would have tore them apart lol. I hope this one isn't packed full of seeds.

Something to ease the pain :passitleft:

Thanks Nismo! I really appreciate it. just talking about it makes me feel a little better. I'm supposed to be a good grower and I let this crap happen! I'll have 2 million seeds with hermi genes to play with down the road lol! Probably should start learning about ways to eat the MMJ seeds lol!

Wow, that bites. On another note, I was wanting to ask if the auto water system took any fun out of the grow? A large grow aside, do feel any disconnect with your plants. I enjoy the feeding process but most of guys here are auto too. Sorry about the grow, I'm a good seed tester (hint, hint). But there is also good extraction materials I'm seeing plus never dealing with a seed bank again and super killer strains.

Cheers

Hi there MT! It does bite but I'm already over it. Thank God for weed. Smoked a fat bowl and made a decision! I owe it to Budmaster to complete this test grow! I will finish this grow till the end. You're absolutely right, there will be plenty of THC for making hash. I have a buddy that does the butane extraction. I'll just hand it all off to him and split the results!

As far as the AutoPot system goes, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, I do not miss hand watering in the least bit. It allowed me to be gone for a large portion of the grow. That said, If I was more attentive and was hand-watering, I might have caught this sooner. Is it OK to cry on 420 Mag?

Here's an amazing fact about the AutoPots, They kick ass!

The plant on the left is an AutoPot plant. The one on the right was hand-watered. HOLY S!

20160711_195549.jpg
20160711_195545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom