DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

The foliars need roots, and leaves :) to work. Clones get sprayed with dilute DeStress (1/2 the normal concentration) you are letting your soil dry enough? Did the seed sprout w/o issues, meaning did you help the seed coat, the helmet, come off or did it fall off naturally? I ask because I had damaged a seed in a previous grow that way and looked a little weird too.

Hey Chef Ziggy Have a Great Weekend cant wait for the next wonderful recipe :thumb:
ive helped removed seed hulls without any issue

The foliars need roots, and leaves :) to work. Clones get sprayed with dilute DeStress (1/2 the normal concentration) you are letting your soil dry enough? Did the seed sprout w/o issues, meaning did you help the seed coat, the helmet, come off or did it fall off naturally? I ask because I had damaged a seed in a previous grow that way and looked a little weird too.

No issues at all on sprouting, all the seed membranes came off naturally. I talked to Curso last night and he told me to wait until the 3rd set of leaves are fully in. They are just starting the 3rd set and i can see roots at the bottom of the little pots through the drain holes.

No issues at all on sprouting, all the seed membranes came off naturally. I talked to Curso last night and he told me to wait until the 3rd set of leaves are fully in. They are just starting the 3rd set and i can see roots at the bottom of the little pots through the drain holes.

Neiko, thats great news! :)

Update w / pics

One of tne Zamaldelicas hermied- I took off the 4 sacks and buried at the she/hes base on the 10 gal softee., as a warning ;)
Watered the tops of each 10 gal softee with 32 oz H2O, Fed all the 12 plants GE, Transplant, Tea from the top.-Next time , I will soak the bases of softees.
Doing well. :)
image21459.jpg

The plant that hermied is at 2 o'clock
image21462.jpg
image21460.jpg
image21461.jpg
image21463.jpg

Nice Zigg I dig how you have multiple plants in each pot :thumb: How old are they at this point seems like that one hermied really fast.

In other news i'm really starting to think im never getting my Ace seeds :( I guess I am going to have to shoot them an email or just re-order from herbies. I have never had a problem ordering from the herbies :)

Nice Zigg I dig how you have multiple plants in each pot :thumb: How old are they at this point seems like that one hermied really fast.

In other news i'm really starting to think im never getting my Ace seeds :( I guess I am going to have to shoot them an email or just re-order from herbies. I have never had a problem ordering from the herbies :)

Smokey, the ACE seeds were planted 2/9 and 2/17. The 11/13 schedule with both Growth and Bloom switches on, seems to sex the seeds in about 3 weeks from seed. So they are 34 and 26 days old. The Zamaldelica that hermied was planted on 2/9.

If its been almost 2 weeks since payment was received by ACE, I would write them Info@ :)

Looks Great Chef Great Skunday to ya
yep maybe it got intercepted by the man

I find the tiered approach fascinating. I almost tried that with my first grow, although I'd never seen it done before you and was just thinking instinctively. Maybe I should rethink that, eh? Possibly when I try my first sativa. What does this achieve exactly? On the surface it would appear to restrict root development, but obviously that isn't the case.

Smokey, the ACE seeds were planted 2/9 and 2/17. The 11/13 schedule with both Growth and Bloom switches on, seems to sex the seeds in about 3 weeks from seed. So they are 34 and 26 days old. The Zamaldelica that hermied was planted on 2/9.

If its been almost 2 weeks since payment was received by ACE, I would write them Info@ :)

Nice thats sweet you can sex them so soon this way!

I just checked my bank statement and its been over a month since I ordered. Not feeling very confident they're gonna show at this point. I think I will just order more from herbies and be done with it. I assume they probably shipped them but maybe they got delayed or lost or customs snatched them up, no idea. If so I hope someone at least took them home and grows them :rofl:

Nice thats sweet you can sex them so soon this way!

I just checked my bank statement and its been over a month since I ordered. Not feeling very confident they're gonna show at this point. I think I will just order more from herbies and be done with it. I assume they probably shipped them but maybe they got delayed or lost or customs snatched them up, no idea. If so I hope someone at least took them home and grows them :rofl:

Smokey, I ordered mine on March 2 and I don't have them yet either. I think the first time it took about 3 weeks.

I find the tiered approach fascinating. I almost tried that with my first grow, although I'd never seen it done before you and was just thinking instinctively. Maybe I should rethink that, eh? Possibly when I try my first sativa. What does this achieve exactly? On the surface it would appear to restrict root development, but obviously that isn't the case.

Sweetsue, i think it allows more root development in a smaller footprint before it is rootbound, and less stress when upcanning.

Sweetsue, i think it allows more root development in a smaller footprint before it is rootbound, and less stress when upcanning.

I was thinking about it last night and it occurs to me that it allows for a series of root "explosions" as they find their way deeper and deeper. Is that a close description?

Smokey, I ordered mine on March 2 and I don't have them yet either. I think the first time it took about 3 weeks.

Hopefully mine are still on the way somewhere but if not I have 5 of their strains ordered from herbies now. I'm gonna get a hold of these genetics one way or another :)

GL with your order keep us updated :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom