DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Hopefully mine are still on the way somewhere but if not I have 5 of their strains ordered from herbies now. I'm gonna get a hold of these genetics one way or another :)

GL with your order keep us updated :thumb:

I saw your re-order list. Looks like quite a few of us will have the same strains going pretty soon. I ordered the PCK, Malawi, Panama and they threw in Guatemalan standards.

sorry im late to the party brother

everything looks great as expected
best of luck :high-five:

photos

image21551.jpg
image21550.jpg
image21547.jpg
image21546.jpg
image21542.jpg
image21544.jpg
image21543.jpg

An extra Purple Malawi upcanned along with 5 unknown big seeds today.
image21548.jpg

You've sold me. Next grow one of my plants will have to be tiered. Since I'm growing no-till and planting off-center from where the original stalk was this means I could do two of them in one pot, couldn't I? Ooooooo!

Absolutely beautiful plants sir. :love:

You've sold me. Next grow one of my plants will have to be tiered. Since I'm growing no-till and planting off-center from where the original stalk was this means I could do two of them in one pot, couldn't I? Ooooooo!

Absolutely beautiful plants sir. :love:

Thank you, all! Its the Kit! ;). SweetSue, many of the plants I grew my current grow, journal 1, had their stumps from previous grow still in the pots.
I surprised myself with the amount of beautiful produce, one of my autos, from a small pot today. Will post pics later in J1. :)
The smaller WN had a great attorney, so shes around until ...
..the a.m.
:)

Post#85 should be framed and hung on a wall. Beautiful.

I know. I screen saved it to the camera roll. I have quite a gallery going. Many are DrZiggy's. :love:

Back
Top Bottom