DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

growing the plant under different light schedules shows different phenotypic expression, dj short claims that even the slightest offset like 15 minutes can make a plant express different.

you guys have been going nuts with the lights, what yall smoke :cool:

I smoke snob weed, lately.. Its gonna happen to you too... :)

..and we can thank Doc and his merry covert converters...:)

I just tried 2 hits (I have a bong for the pre noob- need to upgrade :)) of the Kwazulu (yeah I know.. I said a week with the WN, then laughed at that too) smell its very unique.
Taste- menthol, mint lemon, slight sweet, smooth, :thumb:
High: Gradual cerebral, then wham! Very cerebral, energetic..great!
If this is the beginning of some awesome sativa buddage, and of signs to come from the ACE African Sativas, then Im ready! :)

The question is "What do you plan to smoke?"

The answer is "better product".

Ditto!

Shucks Doc Z! I need some of that Kwazulu in my life.

Ditto!

Shucks Doc Z! I need some of that Kwazulu in my life.

Here you go, B A R
:passitleft:
image21694.jpg

:)

Has anyone ever tested those digital thermometers/hydrometers for accuracy?
Im going to check mine.

I tested mine for temp, but not for RH. I have a couple of digital cooking thermometers that have been calibrated and my digital grow was within 1F of them at room temps.

TUpdate with several pics.
Its been 2 Days since I was in GR
-The ACE girls are doing pretty well. There is one dude im pretty sure. A Zamaldelica, not the hermie which seems to be mostly female now after picking off the few sacks. Hes growing a crown.. He will be feeding the next set of girls. ;)
-Fed mostly from bottom 1-1 1/2 gal of GE, Transplant, Tea per each 10 gal softee.
-Sprayed with Brix
image21839.jpg
image21840.jpg
image21841.jpg
image21842.jpg
image21843.jpg
image21844.jpg
image21845.jpg
image21846.jpg
image21847.jpg

Plants are 33 and 41 days old from seed; 11/13. I have not and am not topping the ACE plants. They are already slowing their stretching. I will remove some mutually central leaves in the center of each softee.

Mornin Zigg! Waz up brotha? Watching you do this tier thing you do made me make up my mind on my next grow with the Desfran's. I've ordered three fem seeds as usual but instead of transplanting the best two out of three into the 26 gal. pots.....i'm gonna put two,in one of them to be able to grow all three if they all come up ,that is. I figure the big pots can handle two in one. Plus they are 100% Sativas,so they won't be so damn leafy like these Mazar's are. Should get them late next week if he gets them in the mail tomorrow.Cheers pal and have a great day !:high-five:

Mornin Zigg! Waz up brotha? Watching you do this tier thing you do made me make up my mind on my next grow with the Desfran's. I've ordered three fem seeds as usual but instead of transplanting the best two out of three into the 26 gal. pots.....i'm gonna put two,in one of them to be able to grow all three if they all come up ,that is. I figure the big pots can handle two in one. Plus they are 100% Sativas,so they won't be so damn leafy like these Mazar's are. Should get them late next week if he gets them in the mail tomorrow.Cheers pal and have a great day !:high-five:

Duggan,
Good morning to you! :) sounds like a great plan you have. I look forward to learning more with you, :thumb:

Dr Z you got me thinking:idea: wheels are turning I tell ya

I had an idea of upcanning from a 3 to 7 or 10g smart pot but I never gave it any traction. I might have seen you do it, but I had so much going on at the time it went in and right out :)

But, my point is I really like the tier method you have going on. And my local nursery has 10 and I think 15g smart pots and I might make a monster using your method here.

The 11/13 thing is very interesting also.... very good stuff here DrZ:high-five:

Thanks for sharing, I'll be following closely :thanks:

I havent chopped the dude yet, and another one maybe coming out the closet.
Hmmm..think of the incredible frankenstrains that could manifest...

They are so beautiful to watch while high, anytime actually. These sativas are my favorites...

The logical ramblings of a cannabis-infused mind :thumb:

Growing from seed 11/13 to make seeds, strain dependent, may or may not make viable seeds, ..the decreased flower time...something to try. If one gets seeds where most sprout using 11/13, this would allow more breeding, different strains, isolation of phenotypes, etc. more frequently.

I can see though where having your power-packed soil would overcome the shortened flowering time and possibly give you viable seeds. I have gained great respect for good soil.

Back
Top Bottom