DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

thanks gray, sometimes i forget there are smart pots that big, i dunno why i always go with trashcan :rofl:

cant help the ghetto grower in me

oh and btw .. holy crap

IMG_81172.JPG

Re: tote growing.. I would, and will :), drill multiple holes in the tote. Air and draining can only help the roots thrive. IMO its alot of weight when wet sitting on itself with no easy release of gases and water.

How many do you typically make? I'm assuming all on the bottom? I ask out of curiosity, since I'll probably always use Geo Pots, but you never know.

ACE plants are doing well..flowers are blooming, most of the plants are not stretching much..except a Zamaldelica, its at the light already. And a Panama...not as tall as the Zamaldelica..
I decided to keep and let the male Zamaldelica pollenate the others. I will try to pollenate lower buds.
I will to get some bamboo sticks to open up the plants. I might have to trim some fan leaves. I really like not intervening much and letting the plant be. Leaves and plants seem so much more relaxed..
No sprays or feeding today...

Large ones 1/8- 1/4" on bottom and sides..lots......they make large smart or soft pots..
I will show pic of 2 gal sq i drilled holes and used a wick.. Thank you doc. :)

I'd like to see this, please.

ACE pics..
I will to trim some leaves off after this weekend. Using some bamboo sticks for light penetration, not sure I love the sticks yet..

I will start feeding them heavier next week too.
image22132.jpg
image22131.jpg
image22130.jpg

My lone Purple Malawi
image22133.jpg
image22134.jpg

The Panamas are smelly...like weed no special fragrance yet.
Mornin Ziggs....wow,check out all those nice ,delicate looking Sativa leaves. They look great Zig. Your G.R. looks like it's gonna fill out real nice brotha. Excellent work my friend!:thumb:

Since im growing the ACE seeds from seed 11/13, how aggressive should I trim the leaves?
I pinched the tall Panama and Zamaldelica after reading GT thread.
I also pinched and bent the others in J1.

My instinct is to trim nothing...that plant is in a major hurry to finish up and will need all the leaves it can grow.....but that's not an opinion based on experience in 11/13 from seed. I've only done 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom