DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

By the fire, with tasty treats, and your Paki too!....;)

Ya mon.

The Sour Grape is pretty damn nice too. I'm going to pop more beans of it and look for another pheno. It's super difficult to grow for some reason, they always have a few BBQ Hydro looking "lock out" leaves and I have no idea why. Straight water and still they look burned at times.

But the buds smell like bright blue. Grape? Maybe.....but they smell different than that and it comes through in the smoke, which is creamy smooth. This one is going to be a crowd pleaser.

Gonna mix it with Tangie next.

Paki/Sour Grape sugar leaf joint by the fire with the wife tonite.

Im smoking some Panama by our fireplace with Mrs Ziggy drinking some Rombauer.
Started the evening with nice cheeses, wine, prosciutto, olives, some dry rubbed grilled skirt steak, charred onions, roasted maple glazed brussels sprouts, vegetable fried rice...
:thumb:

heres to you guys, :joint:

Thank you Doc for the Cannabis 'Red Pill'! :circle-of-love:

Im smoking some Panama by our fireplace with Mrs Ziggy drinking some Rombauer.
Started the evening with nice cheeses, wine, prosciutto, olives, some dry rubbed grilled skirt steak, charred onions, roasted maple glazed brussels sprouts, vegetable fried rice...
:thumb:

heres to you guys, :joint:

Thank you Doc for the Cannabis 'Red Pill'! :circle-of-love:

We need to hang out. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Rombauer has chardonnay that we like on the rare occasion we drink whites. It's unbelievably good.

We went to a wine club "pick up" party....which means picking up our wine club quarterly purchase and have lunch and of course wine. The theme was French, so lots of stuff I couldn't pronounce, escargot---which I didn't have---and a Coq au Vin.

After that it was off to the Olive Oil place way out in the country, for their version of a pickup party which entailed squid ink pasta, organic greens, beef skewers (estate grass fed) and some deserts that needed canna infused oil so bad.....cake made with oil, not butter.

Then everyone flew kites. We were in the smoking section.

We need to hang out. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Rombauer has chardonnay that we like on the rare occasion we drink whites. It's unbelievably good.

We went to a wine club "pick up" party....which means picking up our wine club quarterly purchase and have lunch and of course wine. The theme was French, so lots of stuff I couldn't pronounce, escargot---which I didn't have---and a Coq au Vin.

After that it was off to the Olive Oil place way out in the country, for their version of a pickup party which entailed squid ink pasta, organic greens, beef skewers (estate grass fed) and some deserts that needed canna infused oil so bad.....cake made with oil, not butter.

Then everyone flew kites. We were in the smoking section.

Im plotting to make it real! ;)
Welcome to my Groove! :)

Im drinking this:
IMG_91963.JPG

(notice I piggybacked the bong in the same picture so I wouldn't have to upload it into 'Off Topic Pics'?")

:rofl:

Hey C....you waitin for Bfast at Zigg's too!:) We're startin a line here. Ziggs....what's up bud?? bacon, eggs, homefries, toast, ...maybe some BP coffee!:):tokin::grinjoint:....Ziggs...where are you?:rofl:

Bacon and eggs sounds like a plan! I can even do homefries if I can muster up the energy to parboil some taters

CDP....26.00 a bottle at the local Trader Joe's. Great wine!

Have you tried any Argentinian wines? I'm partial to a Mendoza Malbec, and of course a Uruguayan Tannat. I like low alcohol, high acid wines best, because I always pair with food.

We do love Argentinian wines- great value too!..same here re: Malbec..
Yes, wine is meant for food!

..for everything else there's grape juice. :)

Back
Top Bottom