Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

:) :) anyone else noticing a pattern here? sure, sure..defend the girl..condolences..flowers; for those that will never, romance the babe go ahead :), but mention a sack or a ball(s)..Arrrrrhhhhhhgghhhh :)
me? I like my boyZ ..

we guys gotta stick together too ;) just say'n

BTW thats coming from someone trying to reverse male pollen...:rofl:

sounds great! yes, give them a little 'BRA-WAY10x' :rofl: and (DeSTRAY10x) ;)

..are you planning on adding any bloodmeal? :)
Yes they will get the Way AX10, but a big NO to the blood meal! If I start adding a lot of crap to the DBHBB soil I may as well just use super soil of sorts. This soil (DBHBB) is designed to be used without adding all that other stuff. I sure hope we don't start adding junk to this proven mix we have right now!!!!!!!!!!!!So it's a BIG NO to the bloodmeal Ziggs.

My condolences duggs.

:) :) anyone else noticing a pattern here? sure, sure..defend the girl..condolences..flowers; for those that will never, romance the babe go ahead :), but mention a sack or a ball(s)..Arrrrrhhhhhhgghhhh :)
me? I like my boyZ ..

we guys gotta stick together too ;) just say'n

BTW thats coming from someone trying to reverse male pollen...:rofl:

Thanks Gang...I planted two more this morning...my last two KK seeds, so hopefully one makes it , to make up for the dead one.Cheers Gang, and oh ya those pics eh....they're commin! :tokin:

Evenin Gang,....they just got some Brix w/ WayX10. getting some serious resin now , so i'm happy about that. The overall health is OK, but not great with the MK-Ultra, she's such a bitch! She's been getting ALOT of tlc and all i can do for her. I will say she looks better than a week ago, some colour back in the leaves that were wonky and she's spittin out the trichs so i can't get too worked up about her "frankenstrain " quirks! It's been an education watching her and the Zamal Hash in the same pot. The ZH is absolutely perfect, with NO issues at all in the same pot.
The Maple Leaf Indica's are chugging along and i can already see some orange pistils. They all should be entering "turbo" mode any time now, i figure. I'm still learning , so excuse the burnt tips and wonky leaves in a few shots. my goal with each and every grow has and always will be to get my plants to harvest as healthy as possible, with no real leaf issues.....i did not make that goal this time around, but it's very close.
Everyone enjoy the evening would ya...cheers eh!

MLI_s_after_CD_s_003.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_016.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_017.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_024.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_025.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_026.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_033.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_034.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_035.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_036.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_037.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_038.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_040.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_041.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_042.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_043.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_044.jpg
MLI_s_after_CD_s_045.jpg
:Namaste::circle-of-love::thumb:

I bet you open the door to enter the space and it looks like they're all standing there waiting to talk to you. :laughtwo: absolutely fabulous Duggan. :high-five:

Better idea. :passitleft:

:clap: Good morning! That is a whole lot of goodness right there. :circle-of-love:
Don't sweat a few wonky leaves. The important parts look excellent, and there's plenty of it! :rollit:

duggan, good evening!! Such beautiful girls!! the pics are great! :thumb:
Hey Ziggs, thanks brotha but I could better...too many wonky leaves on the MK. Cheers eh!
Nice looking plants duggan:Rasta: Love your big girls
Snoop, thanks for stopping by , big girls....wish I could go outside with them....then they'de be big!
I bet you open the door to enter the space and it looks like they're all standing there waiting to talk to you. :laughtwo: absolutely fabulous Duggan. :high-five:

Better idea. :passitleft:
Oh Sue...don't mind if I do.....ah , nice , what kind? Cheers!
I cant stop looking at thos pics! Theyre beautiful bro! I wonder if that ZH is bogarting the goodness and making that MK look less than stellar? You always have giant beautiful plants dude :)
Tard, my brotha...very nice words friend! When I look at them every day , all I seem to care about are those wonky leaves....it pisses me off cuz I try and try to keep them perfect , but it's a challenge with so many variables, but we'le get there. Have you got a plan for a couple larger ones coming up...and when are you moving? Later pal!
:clap: Good morning! That is a whole lot of goodness right there. :circle-of-love:
Don't sweat a few wonky leaves. The important parts look excellent, and there's plenty of it! :rollit:

Ya , those wonky leaves ....what gives eh, how come the ZH looks perfect and that bloody "frankenstrain" isn't happy....damn salt lover!Thanks for all your nice words Gang...everyone have an awesome night...cheers to ya's!:circle-of-love:

Hey gang, just a positive note with the Way X10. I can notice a difference today after a good spray with Brix +Way X10. It's a general look of good health , i suppose...a lil more resin a lil greener with the Mk leaves,...maybe all the Epsoms are working now. They've had (back pot only) 4 treatments with it, enough now, next drink they get none. I don't want to screw up the ZH...she's been soo good with that brute beside her, stealing all the Mg. i bet. Anyhow all's good today all my brothas and SS!:high-five:

You got quite the jungle there Duggs! Don't stress the goofy leaves, the buds are beautiful. I have used the bloodmeal on a couple frankenstrains (5 tbl spoons to a 15 gallon pot) and it really helped get them to the end. I don't think it will screw up your soil Duggs. I probably wouldn't add it now though, not with the ZH in the same pot. Maybe try it next round with 2 frankenstrains in the same pot. Anyway looking really good Duggs!
:high-five: Here Duggs try some dr. Grinspoon mixed with Coffee Gold :passitleft:

You got quite the jungle there Duggs! Don't stress the goofy leaves, the buds are beautiful. I have used the bloodmeal on a couple frankenstrains (5 tbl spoons to a 15 gallon pot) and it really helped get them to the end. I don't think it will screw up your soil Duggs. I probably wouldn't add it now though, not with the ZH in the same pot. Maybe try it next round with 2 frankenstrains in the same pot. Anyway looking really good Duggs!
:high-five: Here Duggs try some dr. Grinspoon mixed with Coffee Gold :passitleft:
Hey Neiko, mornin to ya friend! I'm at home havin a MHD (Mental Health Day:thumb:) Thanks for the puff brotha....niiice! Ya with the blood meal,...i'm done with "frankenstrains" for now. I know the KK is not a landrace strain , but i also know it's not been messed with five times by five different breeders, know what i mean. The Kosher Kush is next up X4, two in each pot , unless both of the last ones come up, then i'l have five to plant in the 26ers. It's Mg. that's the issue later on anyhow , not N, the EWC's. serve them well with that but our soil is inherently void of Mg. late in bloom and would like to maybe add something this round to stop it (Mg) from running out. I've never grown the KK before , so i'm not sure how they will like our DBHBB soil straight from the "Kit". Cheers Neiko and Gang!:circle-of-love:

Duggs man, there's a great supplement called lithothamnium which is organic, sustainable, and works great for cannabis. It contains up to 80% of calcium, around 10% of magnesium, and then 10% split of many other minerals essential to photosynthesis. The thing is that by adding calcium carbonate only you have to supplement Mg, cause you bypass natural ratio of both being 7-1 or 8-1 which is desired for HB grows, and when you use lithothamnium in moderation you won't see it again. It also improves the taste making it even better :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Duggs man, there's a great supplement called lithothamnium which is organic, sustainable, and works great for cannabis. It contains up to 80% of calcium, around 10% of magnesium, and then 10% split of many other minerals essential to photosynthesis. The thing is that by adding calcium carbonate only you have to supplement Mg, cause you bypass natural ratio of both being 7-1 or 8-1 which is desired for HB grows, and when you use lithothamnium in moderation you won't see it again. It also improves the taste making it even better :passitleft:

Conradino, thanks so much for the tip brotha!! I'm gonna check it out and see if i can add a little of that to my next grow with the Kosher Kush.Has Doc heard of this ....do ya know? Is it feasable to add to a batch of cooking soil for a run of Kush's....i'm gonna check it out! thanks again Conradino!:thumb::Namaste:

Hmmm I've just glanced one more time, and I think it's somewhere in the ratio of calcium to another mineral availibility for sure. Sincerely I never see it, but raising Mg won't hurt for sure. Adding more iron, manganese or zinc to the mix should work too, the problem with peat is it's an inert medium, which means it will hold only that much, and when worm castings start giving away after 2nd or 3rd run you're losing the right ratio of everything. I'd cook everything with volcano rock dust and lithothamnium, which should push it up even more :joint: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom