Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Man....soon when you make a comment you are gonna fill a whole page! :rofl::laugh::adore:
Mornin to ya seedling...'humbled'....cheers bud!
Found ya! I'll come along for the ride. Love the monster pot!
Hey Salty, ya bud...the plants love those two big pots. Cheers eh.:high-five:
I got a quick question for you @Duggan (or anyone) about feeding in the 1 gallon stage. I see over and over again that you say only water before transplant. When you say water is it straight water or is there tea in there?
Not sure of your question bud...
There's my '6'...all taken care of....:thumb:
when I say copy, dont copy link address...use your mouse to highlite the link and right click copy I posted and then paste it in your sig...works and brings me right here when I try it... :hmmmm:...when all else fails...call Teddy...:rofl:;)...cheerz...h00l...:hookah:...
Ya...i gave up....just alerted Teddy to make it right.....sakes..:rofl:
I’m in Duggs! Good luck in this grow and in POM this month!
Oh wow,..you seen my entry. Thank you for noticing bud. I throw that Mazar in the mix every now and then. Sghe was such a beauty plant and deserves another crack at things. Thanks Magoo....:high-five:
Not a politically correct journal, eh? OK.....Make America Great again with those Canadian buds, bro.
Great day to ya friend a mine. A big welcome to my latest journal Doc. Yes, u are most correct . My journal is NOT for the sensitive or politically correct ...it's for real people with real live emotions , real live feelings and real life stories. The ultra sensitive can visit other more politically correct journals.:ganjamon:
Looking good! How many watts of light do you have in total?
Hey 'Real'..welcome to my journal . Dunno about true watts ...will have to figure that out and get back to u ...OK. Cheers eh.
Oh shit another Duggs production! I am here for the duration bud!
Hey bud....great to have u along again, and again, and again , and again...lmao....:rofl:
Wow I made first page, that never happens. Subbed in and here for the long haul, just enjoying some Red Dragon while checking out the grows, Cheers Duggs.
Mornin to ya Newb...hope u are feeling ok this morning. Did u get any heavy rain last night? We got dumped on pretty good in middle of the night but is turning out to be another stellar , sunny day! Cheers :high-five:
Yup...you made it...knew u would, :thumb::high-five::passitleft:
Did somebody say page 1, made it. Here for the ride lets see some buds.
Hey Drift,..buds? wat buds?...lol...:high-five:
I wouldn't miss it.
Great day to ya Neiko. Yup...just tried mixing the two strains in a 'J' last night. very interesting . The Panama really calms the straight A5 down some, but adds flavor and some happiness to the mix....lovin it bud!:thumb:

Yeah, that question was a mess :rofl:

Ok, second try. First off this is a Duggan quote from another journal somewhere.

"It's really all about two things...how long are they in those lil pots..and when do ya need to transplant them. If i had to keep them in the #1's. for any extended time, like Doc, and a few others , yes,..then they would need Tp and perhaps some GE , but when they are still very small, NOTHING is needed but water , and like i said sometimes just a taste of Transplant."

I haven't thought about giving any transplant or anything yet....but I just wanted to know that it is just straight water until you transplant into bigger pots. No tea or anything?

Give them some Transplant and a lil Tea. Just 1/4 strength OK. They will like it but only after the pot has dried out sufficiently for a drink OK...I give mine some while in the #1's but not when they are tiny lil seedlings...u gotta wait till they have a few nodes and some real leaves OK. When they are very small , they do NOT need anything,..the soil has lots at that stage for them so giving any DBHBB products will just be wasteful. The real feeding schedule for me starts when they go into the big pots and when that happens they have sooo much great soil to draw from that not much is needed at that stage either...lol.

Give them some Transplant and a lil Tea. Just 1/4 strength OK. They will like it but only after the pot has dried out sufficiently for a drink OK...I give mine some while in the #1's but not when they are tiny lil seedlings...u gotta wait till they have a few nodes and some real leaves OK. When they are very small , they do NOT need anything,..the soil has lots at that stage for them so giving any DBHBB products will just be wasteful. The real feeding schedule for me starts when they go into the big pots and when that happens they have sooo much great soil to draw from that not much is needed at that stage either...lol.
I can see that now....gotcha.
:passitleft:

Hey brother Duggs nice to see u doing another run. Expecting great things to come outa this journal like usuall lol. But yea I forgot what ur last harvest dry weight came in at but i member those big ass buds lol. So I'm sure this one will be jus as good. Good luck bro an I'm subbed in now for this one so cant wait to see some sticky greens start to develope.

Hey brother Duggs nice to see u doing another run. Expecting great things to come outa this journal like usuall lol. But yea I forgot what ur last harvest dry weight came in at but i member those big ass buds lol. So I'm sure this one will be jus as good. Good luck bro an I'm subbed in now for this one so cant wait to see some sticky greens start to develope.
Hey Blazin..great day to ya !...Final weight was 33.5 ..Yeti was/is the winner!:high-five:
Welcome aboard Eggs!:high-five:

Hey gang....any one able to assist me. My nice DBHBB tomato plant has issues. Dunno wat to do.
I just transplanted her today into the 5 gal. pale with our soil. Watered in with Transplant and Tea. Looked , and noticed some of the lil tomatoes are going rotten on the bottom.......sakes.

No,..all is good. The tote that soil came from is only my 'spare' soil. I can't go by that . The stuff that's still cooking is untouched , and waiting for me to use. Gonna do the big transplant on Sunday. It's prolly the hardest job in the whole process. Takes about 2.5 -3 hrs. Feels so good seeing them in the big pots with all the soil. Don't have to do anything after that , for a while. I wait to work with the old soil. It gets to be too much if i try and do all the work at once .
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom