Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

How can/should i fix the roots Doc. It got transplanted into a 5 gal. pale today with a good watering with Trans and Tea so i'm hoping things will clear up.

Long weekend...right on ! I'm not worried about this cuz, like i said , it's NOT my next run of soil. That stuff (5 gal's.) came out of my older PM mixed stuff. I'm confident...sort of...ha, that all this new soil will help it. I sure wanna try a BLT with some DBHBB tomatoes.:ganjamon:
How long did you have your tomato in a smaller pot? I keep my plants root bound for a while most of the time and they always look a bit rough until they get into the bigger pots and hook up again.

Anybody else having a problem with their 420 emails going to junk email? It just started today.
[/QUOTe

Hey actually yes Your right I just got a email in there spam weird?

How long did you have your tomato in a smaller pot? I keep my plants root bound for a while most of the time and they always look a bit rough until they get into the bigger pots and hook up again.
Ya,..i had it in a #2 for about a month...it looks happier now,...in the 5. I picked off the bad , rotting ones...they're just tiny still. About the size of a big cherry tomato.
How you doin Morgs...:passitleft:

Ya,..i had it in a #2 for about a month...it looks happier now,...in the 5. I picked off the bad , rotting ones...they're just tiny still. About the size of a big cherry tomato.
How you doin Morgs...:passitleft:
I'm doing well here. Just got home from work and getting ready to enjoy the weekend.

On my way to do some gardening shortly, with a sampler bowl of killer A5 to fuel (and probably distract) me. I cut it last weekend and the plant will be ready to harvest next weekend, so it should be fairly close to the finished buzz.

So far I've really been enjoying it, but it creates a lot of pressure in the head, which is something that tends to turn into headaches for me when I come down. Normally sativas don't have that kind of pressure, it seems to be a more indica dominate trait, which surprised me with the A5.

It's started to developed a very strong stink recently. Lots of ammonia smell. I'm hoping it carries over into the final product.

I'm back...just wanted to put this out there...Mare and i are booked for our Jamaica week. Its a great resort with nothing but good reviews. Anyone interested in joining us in Feb. please pm me for details. Cheers all my brothas ...and sistas too..

Spent a few weeks there while in the Navy. It's a beautiful place.

Hey Yeti, good day bud. Salty...thanks for that, good to know. SS also stayed there 3 yrs. ago during our first Jamaica get together, said it was very nice too. Cheers...getting ready for my 3 sis's yearly get together.
Picked up my lobsters....6 , 1.5 pounders and one 3 pounder...:surf: Got some nice lil steaks to go on the barbi , to go with them, salads, sides, all that stuff. Maybe i will put a lil eye dropper bottle full of my last oil on the table too...lmfao...wat would happen...:rofl:

Sounds like a feast enjoy!!
I made page 5 lol, I’m gonna try and keep up this round. All the Bubba crosses I’ve ran have been slow veggers . Hope everyone is having a great weekend :Namaste::lot-o-toke:

Yup, was a feast for sure! Lobster was fantastic along with the lil steaks and stuff.
Big day again today as it's transplant day and then hockey for son, then one last visit with GF ...and that'l just about do it for this week of holidays. Back to work tomorrow...Pfft!
Just hope my fragile back can get thru this round of wresting those big pots around. Not looking forward to this , this morning. Just wanna chill today ...but can't. Oh well, could have much worse things to do eh...cheers gang, enjoy your day ya'l!

My mind has been battling the final pot size for my next run for the same reason. I really like the size of plant and yield with the huge pots, but it is a lot easier to work with the smaller size.

Would putting the large pots on casters help?

Would putting the large pots on casters help?
I can't use them because of the space I am working in. I need to catch the run off, so using a riser and drainage plate makes more sense.

Finding anything for larger pots is also much more of a pita as well. The riser and plate I have for my 15 gallon now is too small and has been a pain in a couple ways (overflow of run off making a mess and when full of water the pot leans over.)

The smaller pot I have going (5 gallon) has just been super easy in every way to deal with. The only thing is that it dries out very often, but on the plus side it seems like it has taken an even gallon each feed. I think a big thing for me too is it is much easier for me to know when it needs water cause it can be lifted so easily to check. There are lots of reasons the smaller pots are tugging on my lazy heart strings! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom