Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Ya Blazin..thank you, all is ok with me ....today...lmao.
Your girls are likin all the soil i see.
Was there ever any doubt... :slide:
If you are worried about space up top...prepare for it now.
I would recommend getting your lights up as high as they can go , start supercropping the taller one right now.
U may have to tie her down too.
They look nice with some very good color...keep up the awesome work. cheers..:high-five:

I just bought some cheap ass carts at dollar store for $5 a piece, put my catch pan on it, then plant inside. I just roll them in and out, I use a real 10 gal pot(most pots hold less than gal size of pot)

Bucks pots are from the bucket company. They're not cheap but did have lots of really cool features!

:passitleft:
Wow.....yeah very nice and very expensive.

Btw @Duggan I was ripping bong hits of your Killer A5 last night.....I haven't had something like that...well maybe ever. My first thoughts were "Is that it?" Then it just got heavier and heavier until I realized I was incredibly high. All in the head and chest....lasted a nice long time and settled into just smooth comfort. I am definitely glad I got some of these seeds on standby.

Tonight I think I am gonna try a taste of that A5 Panama and see what she is all about. Can't thank you enough for these tastes brother!

Evenin gang. OK, just got off the phone with Tony from True North Seeds. He sorted me out ...explained to me the big problem with all the seed banks now. They are ALL having , or have had issues with financial institutions. They , the banks will not endorse the cannabis industry right now. They will NOT allow the use of CC's. That is the main problem. Its the banks..NOT the seed banks , themselves. Tony was able to walk me thru the e transfer process for my order of 5, Fem, Lemon OG Haze with NL freebees. Pretty good price at 84.04 Can.
He is quite knowledgeable and very accommodating. I highly recommend using them . My order was 84.04 (included a first time buyer discount).
Now i just have to decide wat strain to grow with the two L.OG H.'s.....maybe another two A5 Killer Haze's....:ganjamon:
Cheers gang.
:circle-of-love:

Evenin gang. OK, just got off the phone with Tony from True North Seeds. He sorted me out ...explained to me the big problem with all the seed banks now. They are ALL having , or have had issues with financial institutions. They , the banks will not endorse the cannabis industry right now. They will NOT allow the use of CC's. That is the main problem. Its the banks..NOT the seed banks , themselves. Tony was able to walk me thru the e transfer process for my order of 5, Fem, Lemon OG Haze with NL freebees. Pretty good price at 84.04 Can.
He is quite knowledgeable and very accommodating. I highly recommend using them . My order was 84.04 (included a first time buyer discount).
Now i just have to decide wat strain to grow with the two L.OG H.'s.....maybe another two A5 Killer Haze's....:ganjamon:
Cheers gang.
:circle-of-love:
Yeah....I have heard of that problem in the past with other things. The CC companies usually do that cause they get leaned on by the government....legalization...go figure huh?

Yeah....I have heard of that problem in the past with other things. The CC companies usually do that cause they get leaned on by the government....legalization...go figure huh?

They want control from seed to weed, maximizing their revenue stream. Have you noticed that since legalization all levels of government in Canada have focused on shutting down the illegal dispensaries? In the Halifax area they've been raiding the same illegal dispensaries every week or two to shut them down, and keep them closed. Before legalization, they'd hit the illegal dispensaries maybe once per year. It's all about protecting their new revenue stream.

Back
Top Bottom