Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

They want control from seed to weed, maximizing their revenue stream. Have you noticed that since legalization all levels of government in Canada have focused on shutting down the illegal dispensaries? In the Halifax area they've been raiding the same illegal dispensaries every week or two to shut them down, and keep them closed. Before legalization, they'd hit the illegal dispensaries maybe once per year. It's all about protecting their new revenue stream.

It is the only real weapon they got....it's not like they can scare anyone with jail time or any serious consequences. Luckily, history shows they can never win the war on drugs :rofl:

Ok gang...i have decided on my next four plants. Going to try two Lemon OG Haze,...and two Super Lemon Haze...if i can get Greenhouse to ship to me. Just tried to order a 3 pack from them and they said they don't ship to my location. I fucking hate when businesses say that. It's like i'm camped out at the friggen North Pole or sumpin...bahhh!

Ok then..thanks bud! I'l go and see...

Thanks Hook.....:passitleft:Its a done deal at 56US for a fem 5 pack,..plus some cool freebees from GYO. Liked that transaction...easy , like it should be. That was with a 12 dollar extra tracking fee parcel. Super Lemon Haze, from Greenhouse...yummy . Cheers Hook ... These Sativas dont scare me anymore...:surf:...took a long time. I'm growin wat i want now. All u perpetual people out there should be doin a pure Haze of sorts...the purer, the better. Just to say you did it,..and to really see wat a Sativa can do ,:slide:

Ok then..thanks bud! I'l go and see...

Thanks Hook.....:passitleft:Its a done deal at 56US for a fem 5 pack,..plus some cool freebees from GYO. Liked that transaction...easy , like it should be. That was with a 12 dollar extra tracking fee parcel. Super Lemon Haze, from Greenhouse...yummy . Cheers Hook ...:high-five:
You guys are killing me with this seed buying talk.....I need to hit that A5 Panama until I can't read my CC card. :rofl:

Ya mon,...:passitleft:..just had a few puffs of the Pan....oh baby , she moves ya...:surf:...
I must say, the OG Haze Lefty sent me was very , very tasty . Lemon added to it is gonna be perfect. Just about as close as i'm gonna get to some LP, looks like..Cheers eh.
What is the deal with Lemon Paki? I have seen that come up often....what is so great about it and why is it unattainable?

Yup, it's a cut that Doc was given many years ago and told to keep. It was described as "sacred", that it was one of the true old Kush cuts, used in the early Cali breeding days. One of "The Ones". :cheesygrinsmiley: He's been keeping it close until he almost lost it in a grow room screwup.

:bongrip:

Ya mon,...:passitleft:..just had a few puffs of the Pan....oh baby , she moves ya...:surf:...
I must say, the OG Haze Lefty sent me was very , very tasty . Lemon added to it is gonna be perfect. Just about as close as i'm gonna get to some LP, looks like..Cheers eh.
Oh yeah...forgot to mention...Lefty is real close to where I am at. We are gonna hang out soon. I checked out their journal and they pulled off a real nice one. Plus they ran the BCP and the Lani! That is what I am thinking about doing next so I am feeling pretty grateful. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Doogs n crew! Happy Friday! :passitleft:

Is there anything you can do to mask the smell of an outdoor crop. Asking for a friend's who's grown in the same spot for years but he got clones of a good strain this year and it's the 1st time smell has been an issue. Thinking he'll probably just have to sweat it out. There's probably a month or more from start of flowering and I could smell them 30-40 feet away.

Gave him some samples which he was raving about.

I was thinking that. Any suggestions? Something that could be purchased ready to plant and be stinky right away? Also, preferably sometging inexpensive.
I'm in the same boat I have 2 N.L autos and 2 N.Y. Deisel autos. 20-30 feet away a nice stank, if its windy however I can smell them in the house, I'll be doing some reading tonight and going to lowes or home depot tomorrow I'll keep you posted brother :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom