Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Well to be honest I guess you could say it was a Ziggsperiment. The two strains seperate are great so we put them together. Not to worry though, we are working on getting the auto out so we can have an auto version and a photo version. All feminized of course. I think you'll enjoy it, frosty purple buds.

Well to be honest I guess you could say it was a Ziggsperiment. The two strains seperate are great so we put them together. Not to worry though, we are working on getting the auto out so we can have an auto version and a photo version. All feminized of course. I think you'll enjoy it, frosty purple buds.

Most excellent Nis.Great to hear bud. Must be some awesome smoke ,..if you guys are puttin so much time , effort and love into it. great stuff my friend:):high-five:....some Blueberry Twist...:passitleft:

:nicethread: I"d like to rest here and pick up some tips, I have "cooked" my soil and I'm ready to try HB. I have a couple seeds from a DDA mixed with Critical Jack colloidal pollen. ---- Sending well wishes to Buck, Heal Quickly --- Thanks for all the expert advice :woohoo::Namaste:

:nicethread: I"d like to rest here and pick up some tips, I have "cooked" my soil and I'm ready to try HB. I have a couple seeds from a DDA mixed with Critical Jack colloidal pollen. ---- Sending well wishes to Buck, Heal Quickly --- Thanks for all the expert advice :woohoo::Namaste:

Dynamo...welcome to my journal..love your avatar pic,...cool! Yes,..please pull up a stool or chair OK,...if your so inclined, grab a Stella out of my Bob Marley cooler , in the corner there, right next to the gang's stuff:) Ask any questions ya like ,..this group of growers around these parts are very familiar with Doc's gear and if i'm not around for ya quickly , someone else can give you tips , etc. OK!
Your about to have some fun growing Dynamo..just take a look around ya...we are all having multiple , high levels of success using Doc's gear. Buck appreciates the support too:) Glad to have you along sir!...woman?...:cheer:

Oh BTW gang ,..have been talking a lot with Buck! what a hoot...he's got a lil hotty giving him sponge baths..LMFAO...says she's a lil tease!...:rofl:
He is improving and hopes to get back home today or tomorrow....his plants are 'calling him'. Anyhow , his spirits are up and that's a major thing . cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Things are looking like they are moving right along for you our friend and doing amazing I might add :)

Heading to the grow room this morning to do so much needed loving for the girls, cat drench for the 4 Lilly's that are in the lead and check on the veg girls. I'll grab a few pics to show ya what the flower girls are doing so ya can laff at me on the 2 slow pokes :rofl:

Have a great day Duggs and friends

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Things are looking like they are moving right along for you our friend and doing amazing I might add :)

Heading to the grow room this morning to do so much needed loving for the girls, cat drench for the 4 Lilly's that are in the lead and check on the veg girls. I'll grab a few pics to show ya what the flower girls are doing so ya can laff at me on the 2 slow pokes :rofl:

Have a great day Duggs and friends

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Ya AB, great day to ya's way up there! Looking forward to seein your 'Lilly's'. Oh ya ,..and those slow pokes..WTF eh! Have an awesome Sat. Thanks for the nice words too!:Namaste:

What's up duggs

Hey ....:)...i'm friggen bagged you guys. Too much of that "special" time this weekend..LMFAO....:sleep::sleep:....:wood:
Great to see you Buck , bout time you showed up...:rofl: How did your girls look bud? They glad to see ya..:)
Don't do too much ...like go back to work ...right!!
Evenin to ya Gazoo,..i'm just hangin out , puffed a lil BT ,..had an ice cream bar...coffee....tired. Hope you had a great weekend Gazoo. Cheers to both of you guys ....you all too gang. ....DC's are lookin sad and pitifull..LOL. No pics till they shape up.:Namaste:
Have a great Sunday night everyone...:circle-of-love:

420-magazine-mobile62982963.jpg
. This was right at lights on. But before I gave em all big drinks. Looked better than what I thought.

Good to be back around some, ..

I love a good Blueberry!!! How was your weekend Duggan?

Evenin Stank, weekend was very nice. Weather was good, nothing was rushed, very good weekend. Thanks for askin . How was yours ?
About my BT,...still no BB taste..ffs. Maybe i'm just puffin one of the two non BB smelling girls! Most of the jars have remained sealed ,...no burping, want to truly cure this, so i have no excuses. Have a great night Stank!

Back
Top Bottom