Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Glad to hear you are on the mend and things went well Buck. You will be back at it in no time.:circle-of-love:
Good morning Cann and gang.Bucks brother told me he eill be in the hospital for 3 to 5 days.His left side is numb from the operation but will improve over the days to follow.The surgical team removed a very large tumor from his head.He needs our support right now.He (HIS BRO) told me the support he is getting from all of us is very much appreciated and welcomed!!
Have an awesome day gang!

Here just in time for the good news on Buck, heal fast my friend! And Duggs, if you don't mind an accomplice, I'll tag along while you kill this grow.

Hey Star11...not at all ..come on in and join us all! Welcome to my journal :)...Yes, and very fantastic news about Buck. FFS ,..he had a 7 hr. 'head' operation ...removed a massive tumor. He is resting now! He's a trooper.....lets all keep pulling for him. Thanks Star11..Buck really appreciates all and any support we can give him. Cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

Buck , if your reading this ....rest up bud...we all wanna see you back home with your plants,...smiling!:Namaste::high-five::cheer:

Great day to ya's all gang! Big night tonight in the "dungeon". The four DC's. go into the 26ers . They are ready , willing and able...the pots will get FILLED with DBHBB 3rd run soil! You've all seen this process lots of times , so i'l just post a few pics after. Thanks everyone,...have a fantastic afternoon...see ya's all tonight!:circle-of-love:

Hohum....fake plants in fake soil. Seen it over and over.

Most excellent news on Buck. Prayers have been answered.

Buck, you take care of yourself buddy! Can't wait to have you back here and doing your thang!

Hey duggs I'm here......:passitleft:

There's a Nate in the house..:)...Hey man...good timing LMAO...Gang!! got the deed done tonight. Took a while longer, cuz of minor improvements to GR. Cleaned up the wiring some,...put up some 'Panda Film'..installed a new power bar. Little stuff...bin botherin me for some time. I had that PF a while now but just haven't had that extra time to install it. Cuz i knew that i would be opening a can of worms ...with other stuff needing to be done...:tokin:
Anyhow the DC's (thanks Canna and Nis) are just starting "Boot Camp" and will be out of the public eye for a lil while, while they shape up..LOL.
AAA_Devils_Carnival_and_MB2_001.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_and_MB2_002.jpg

wanted to show this 1+yr. old Green Crack cola...she's a tasty thing:) Backround is H.M.C.S. Columbia #260. Was baptized on her. Dad was in RCN ,.23 yrs. Was in Korea. # of 4 of us kids ,..all baptized on Canadian destroyers .She's at the bottom of a river right now,...out in BC somewhere , keeping fish happy ...FFS ..:)
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_001.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_002.jpg

Just showing the HD 5 caster plant trollies i use. With the home made aluminum trays.
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_004.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_005.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_006.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_007.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_008.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_009.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_011.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_012.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_013.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_014.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_015.jpg

Using the tarp to help clean up....
AAA_Devils_Carnival_into_the_26ers_016.jpg

Some cold Riesling , Blueberry Twist to finish off the task. Hope ya's all had a splendid night. Cheers ...:circle-of-love:

Great job, Duggs; I can appreciate all that work for all the new spoils that will come because of it. Win Win. I especially like your detail in documenting every step of the way. Very thorough.

Tell Buck to take his time to heal well. The body will work it out from here. He has to supply patience by the truckloads....

:surf:

Have a great one, eh?

Back
Top Bottom