Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Damn I talk to Buck almost every day and had no idea. Definitely in my thoughts

Just goes to show us we never really know what others are going through,
Better to be Kind if you can, if only for yourself, One day things can change
without notice and we don't want to live with Unhappy memory's once we
understand the Reasons.

OK, evenin to ya , all my brothas,...and sistas. Pretty boring around the GR these days...LMAO. No PH to check ,...no measuring chemicals out :thedoubletake:, everything moving along nicely,...DC's liking the Budmaster now.:)
They are soon gonna go into the 26ers. Got some free time comin up. This will be third run soil , with those different EWC's. I may just cut it ,...just a bit with some fresh PM HP. I looked at it last night (in a tote) and it looked , well,..almost too rich. I added about 30 pounds of them (EWC's.) so....
Anyhow , wanted to just say ,..evenin gang!:circle-of-love:

Buck,...you seein this, we thinkin about ya :cheer::cheer:

OK, evenin to ya , all my brothas,...and sistas. Pretty boring around the GR these days...LMAO. No PH to check ,...no measuring chemicals out :thedoubletake:, everything moving along nicely,...DC's liking the Budmaster now.:)
They are soon gonna go into the 26ers. Got some free time comin up. This will be third run soil , with those different EWC's. I may just cut it ,...just a bit with some fresh PM HP. I looked at it last night (in a tote) and it looked , well,..almost too rich. I added about 30 pounds of them (EWC's.) so....
Anyhow , wanted to just say ,..evenin gang!:circle-of-love:

Buck,...you seein this, we thinkin about ya :cheer::cheer:
Too rich? No such thing Duggs

Back with a few early pics of things. Wanted to show the bottoms of things,...the HD plant trollies w/five casters, for these massive pots.Also , tonight i just realized something....:wood: When i was setting up the drying strings , i set the timer to outlet 'on' ...damn light has been on 24 hrs since they went in a few days ago...whoops....!
All's good now...i hope!:tokin: Timer is set for 16/8...my new photoperiod. Lites are on at night , lots of reasons. Pic also shows the array of lights all 'off'. anyhow gang have an awesome weekend and welcome to my new journal!:welcome::circle-of-love:
AAA_Devils_Carnival_001.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_002.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_003.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_004.jpg
AAA_Devils_Carnival_005.jpg

Thank you Canna and Nis for your very generous gift . I hope i am worthy!:Namaste:

Hey duggs im in! I have some catching up to do. Im not sure if you noticed or if it was pointed out but one of your grow panels looks to have some burned out diodes. Is that a g8 panel?? My g8 is always burning out!!

Duggan, when you mix your soil, how many gallons of soil do you produce? Just curious. Do you mix a new kit each time? How many grows do you get out of a kit and what size pots are you growing in (both big pots and small pots)?

"Timer is set for 16/8...my new photoperiod."

This grow I switched to the same but being new to the kit its hard to
know if its better/same or worse ? however I do like the Electric bill much
better :)

"Timer is set for 16/8...my new photoperiod."

This grow I switched to the same but being new to the kit its hard to
know if its better/same or worse ? however I do like the Electric bill much
better :)

What were you running your lights before?

You know, I was doing some research on LEDs the other day and the light spectrums and configurations that some manufacturers use. They say that some of the LEDs that look burnt when you first get your light are the infrared light or maybe it was the spectrum or red we can't see(which is inflated, right?) so the led itself looks burnt out but it's really not. I found this to be interesting because I have had a few burnt out since day one and I always wondered if I was going to replace them or not. Now I wonder if they are apart of the configuration

You know, I was doing some research on LEDs the other day and the light spectrums and configurations that some manufacturers use. They say that some of the LEDs that look burnt when you first get your light are the infrared light or maybe it was the spectrum or red we can't see(which is inflated, right?) so the led itself looks burnt out but it's really not. I found this to be interesting because I have had a few burnt out since day one and I always wondered if I was going to replace them or not. Now I wonder if they are apart of the configuration

That could be the case with some that look like that from the beginning but if you look at the pic showing all his lights you can see where the front panel actually has a few brown/block marks around some of the diodes that look burnt and I think that is what is being referred to in this instance.

Good morning gang! Hope ya's all had a nice weekend break! At this time , i want us all to think about one of our brothers (Buck).He is having a very serious , 7 hr. surgery today...starting first thing this morning.It's hard to know that he is battling C right now ...as he is always chatting it up ..here on the mag! Please...lets think about Buck today as he fights thru this very serious illness.Thanks gang!.....Our thoughts are with you our friend!....

Oh my gosh I had no idea.

Now hear this....Buck's OK! He just woke up today. Said "i'm half alive" massive fuggin (Ziggs word) headache ..well,...ya ...FFS's. Made my day , yeepa , yeepa....Said his brother is typing for him. he's still too fuzzy! Doctor is happy with his work. Waddaya say to that news brothas!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Hell yeah that's what I like to hear!

Back
Top Bottom