Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Rats soup Mr. Sure wish you could grab some more space sir! I'm very happy to have you here anyhow. cheers and have a great Sunday Mr.:Namaste:

It's a shame for sure but more space calls for a new house. Mrs A runs a business from home so small and stealth is key. :passitleft:

Gotcha bud! The 'stealth" part is a lot easier than the "space" part eh. I totally get it bud! So.....get another house....LOL!

Haha if only it was that simple. I don't see a move on the cards in the near future but..... I hope to retire in 11 years, aged just 50, and move to a warm and legal country. :high-five:

Ok, ok! I'm here, and now we can get this party started! Now when the rest trickle in, Nis and I will be waiting at the door with some gummies. I think Ziggs has some for everyone too!

Looks good over here Duggs! Thanks for making us feel so special in your journal! Have a great day man!!

Canna!!....You are special , woman!:passitleft:

I already like the glass! Are those metal bottles too?

No, the bottle isn't metal....they are just some fancy glass bottles. Again, its not for lightweights coming in at 10.5% but you would never know it by the flavor.

Good morning gang! Hope ya's all had a nice weekend break! At this time , i want us all to think about one of our brothers (Buck).He is having a very serious , 7 hr. surgery today...starting first thing this morning.It's hard to know that he is battling C right now ...as he is always chatting it up ..here on the mag! Please...lets think about Buck today as he fights thru this very serious illness.Thanks gang!.....Our thoughts are with you our friend!....

Good morning to ya Duggs. Are these sacs or are they something else that I don't remember seeing before and am just paranoid.
20170821_102259.jpg
20170821_102256.jpg
20170821_102248.jpg

Thanks Duduggs, I popped a bigger one the other day and it seemed like there were seeds in it. And everyone I have found is right at the beginning of a node just like you said. So do I just keep picking as they appear and see what I get out of it or what?

Thanks Duduggs, I popped a bigger one the other day and it seemed like there were seeds in it. And everyone I have found is right at the beginning of a node just like you said. So do I just keep picking as they appear and see what I get out of it or what?

Yes, keep a very close I on her. If they do have seeds in them developing you will , no doubt find more. They are getting fertilized from somewhere...check all other plants in vicinity for nanners , male flowers . If she continues to bloom normally , I would just let her go ..BUT keep a very close I on her as not to ruin any others near by OK. Cheers Can!

Good morning gang! Hope ya's all had a nice weekend break! At this time , i want us all to think about one of our brothers (Buck).He is having a very serious , 7 hr. surgery today...starting first thing this morning.It's hard to know that he is battling C right now ...as he is always chatting it up ..here on the mag! Please...lets think about Buck today as he fights thru this very serious illness.Thanks gang!.....Our thoughts are with you our friend!....

I Do Believe in Prayer and can say first hand if you Do it is Very Powerful, So my Friend I
am talking to Him/Her now :amen:

Sorry to hear about Buck. I share Gazoo's opinion on faith and prayer and will include Buck in my prayers today and for a while. Get well buddy, you have a lot of people on here rooting for you!

Back
Top Bottom