Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Better late than never. Mornin mon.
Bahhh, your not late bud!!...very glad to have you along again. Hope your weekend is groovin my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Van Stank and Duggan, thank you for the beers but, I am truly a weed guy. I would choose to smoke rather than drink. I'll share my bong with you two. :roorrip::riskybusiness:
No worries Beamer...we often switch from beers to puffs..LMAO! Just a couple a day after work and other times...:tokin::grinjoint:

Mr. , hope your well today sir. how goes the 'kit' stuff search....you still gonna give it a 'go'?
Thanks for comin along ...gonna have some fun , glad your along sir!:high-five:

Morning duggan, busy day today. Time to sit and chill for a while before lights on. I won't be pursuing docs kit, I can't dedicate the space needed for big pots. I did put a lot of thought into it but all I kept seeing on docs threads was "pots are too small" and "seven gallon pots! " my little 1's and 2's just ain't gonna cut it and it's quite a chunk to lay out. I'll just keep watching you rock the kit and dream of a bigger space. :passitleft:

Hey Stank , great to have you along sir! Here bud,..try a lil yr. old Green Crack!:passitleft:

What is that stuff....it's cool Beamer ...if it's that 'black' beer ...just grab one of my ice cold Stella's....:slide:

Its not a black beer.....its a strong Belgium Ale so its on the brown side. It comes in at about 10.5% so its got some balls on it....but its immensely smooth and has a great depth of flavors. Probably one of the best tasting beers I have ever had.....but they ain't cheap!

I made it, getting settled in for the show Duggs, bring it on brother.
Mornin to ya Cann,..yes,..please get settled in . Lets watch these DC's. get stupid looking :)

Morning duggan, busy day today. Time to sit and chill for a while before lights on. I won't be pursuing docs kit, I can't dedicate the space needed for big pots. I did put a lot of thought into it but all I kept seeing on docs threads was "pots are too small" and "seven gallon pots! " my little 1's and 2's just ain't gonna cut it and it's quite a chunk to lay out. I'll just keep watching you rock the kit and dream of a bigger space. :passitleft:
Rats soup Mr. Sure wish you could grab some more space sir! I'm very happy to have you here anyhow. cheers and have a great Sunday Mr.:Namaste:

Its not a black beer.....its a strong Belgium Ale so its on the brown side. It comes in at about 10.5% so its got some balls on it....but its immensely smooth and has a great depth of flavors. Probably one of the best tasting beers I have ever had.....but they ain't cheap!
I'm gonna see if i can get it! What's the full, proper name again?

Hey Duggan! I'll tag along for another one!
yes , please make your self at home. Ask anything ya like OK. Well almost anything...:tokin:

So glad your here Gov. I look forward to your input and knowledge! Hope your well my friend!:high-five:

Very cool to have you join the fun Neiko!:Namaste:

The full name is Gulden Draak. You will probably need to go to a pretty big beverage store to find it Duggan. They have it at a local liquor store up the road from me.

Back
Top Bottom