Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Looking good brother, what is it you guys like so much about Durban Poison?
I can’t answer for anyone else, but I just haven’t ever had it and I’m curious. I’ve heard about it’s unique terpene profile and would like a chance at experiencing it. :thumb:

Looking good brother, what is it you guys like so much about Durban Poison?
Mornin to ya Killer. Ya the DP is a strain i always liked to smoke cuz of its great , unique flavor and 'feel good' Sativa buzz. In the past DP was always the same , but dunno about this new fangled version. It 's not 100% Sativa , like it should be. Its originally from South Africa and was a fairly fast bloomer, so not sure why breeders have had to mess with it . I'm hoping this CKS version is the real deal and not just another ho hum hybrid. Cheers killer,..have a great Sunday bud!

Mornin to ya Killer. Ya the DP is a strain i always liked to smoke cuz of its great , unique flavor and 'feel good' Sativa buzz. In the past DP was always the same , but dunno about this new fangled version. It 's not 100% Sativa , like it should be. Its originally from South Africa and was a fairly fast bloomer, so not sure why breeders have had to mess with it . I'm hoping this CKS version is the real deal and not just another ho hum hybrid. Cheers killer,..have a great Sunday bud!
I love getting experience from all the smokers here on the :420:. I don't think I've ever even smoked s pure sativa. It was only ever dro or brick weed in my area or I was too poor to afford name brand lol. I need to grow a sativa to see what all the fuss is about!

I love getting experience from all the smokers here on the :420:. I don't think I've ever even smoked s pure sativa. It was only ever dro or brick weed in my area or I was too poor to afford name brand lol. I need to grow a sativa to see what all the fuss is about!

Hey bud...ya , that "brick weed" u used to smoke prolly was a pure 'landrace Sativa. Back in the day all that brick weed came out of Mexico and was indeed pure Sativa. The thing we didn't like was all the sticks, stems and seeds we seem to get along with the weed. It was great smoke and would love to get some now. This is why i seek out (with Neiko's help)the landrace Sativas and pure strains that are very , very close to what we had...back 'in the day'.

I'm gonna say ,...after going a few days without A5 (was taking a break from it) and puffin on a 'J' of it last night...YES it is my 'all time' fav. smoke of cannabis. The taste is really coming thru and some of the buds taste and smell divine, for lack of a better word!! to me...IMO, this strain embodies all what we try for when we grow. It is a very cerebral, very, fun weed to smoke with NO couch lock and a very clear, happy , active head space! It's a truly 'smoking' cannabis. Two or three puffs and bam, enough. Off to the races,...happily , with no stress , paranoia , or anxiety. I just love it....but will caution you all with this strain....be careful , as i've been getting reports back from many testers,.....it will and does spoil the user . Just sayin gang.
I hope ACE gets back to me with instructions , on how to obtain more asap. I can guarantee , that ACE will NOT be able to keep this one on their shelf.....it's that good!
Great news about my new four....they look incredible after waking up in so much soil...it's almost like they are saying thank you to me , in their own special way.....
Enjoy the day gang...cheers.
Oh ,..i should take another minute and thank my very good friend Neiko (and ACE) for giving me the opportunity to grow these fantastic Sativa seeds....:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:
I can confirm this even if this is way back! I still have some and when I am busy and need to focus and not feel like watching netflix all day I smoke some A5x malawi and daayuuum! :ganjamon: It’s good! In every sense of the way!

...another Ace Seeds limited edition coming in January...sounds interesting...

#RedSapphire is probably the best sativa/indica hybrid we have tested in 2018 and it will be released as limited edition in early January.

It's a very complex poly hybrid (Malawi/PCK F1 nº47 purple pheno) x (Nepal Jam F6 purple pheno). A perfect blend of 3 great sativas: #Malawi #JamaicanLambsbread and #NepaleseHighland and 1 indica (Pakistan Chitral Kush). Stay tuned to hear more about our upcoming #2019releases !

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
That just sounds :drool::drool: !

I can’t wait to finish this run just by reading all the new seeds you guys are buying! :passitleft:

Hey bud...ya , that "brick weed" u used to smoke prolly was a pure 'landrace Sativa. Back in the day all that brick weed came out of Mexico and was indeed pure Sativa. The thing we didn't like was all the sticks, stems and seeds we seem to get along with the weed. It was great smoke and would love to get some now. This is why i seek out (with Neiko's help)the landrace Sativas and pure strains that are very , very close to what we had...back 'in the day'.
I could get some mexican and brazilian 100% sativas reg seeds if you would like :passitleft:

I could get some mexican and brazilian 100% sativas reg seeds if you would like :passitleft:
Thats sux because I have some 100% jamaican regs here :nomo: ... I want to learn how to Breed one day!

And if they ever want some I can get them ! I could even get Haitian seeds(not sure if they are native from Haiti)

Can you give us a little info on the those seeds? Pure Jamaican seeds would be pretty special if you are talking about Lambs Breath/Bread. Everything in Jamaica has been "polluted" with American and Dutch genetics.

Tried to order some of the A5 X Malawi, but when I attempt to login to ace seeds website it resets everything. So started from scratch and does the same again, emailed Luis and he said it works fine for him. Tried 3 devices as well as 3 browsers with the same result.

Bit of a let down to say the least, as much as you guys have talked this strain up.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in at ACE, I just tried my account and it logged in fine ?
Hope it gets corrected

Tried to order some of the A5 X Malawi, but when I attempt to login to ace seeds website it resets everything. So started from scratch and does the same again, emailed Luis and he said it works fine for him. Tried 3 devices as well as 3 browsers with the same result.

Bit of a let down to say the least, as much as you guys have talked this strain up.
Thats a bummer. I have wanted to try and order some but really have no need. It does sound completely different than anything else I have run or have on hand in a very good way. One of the tester strains that Dr Hook mentioned sounds like a killer strain to run as well. I hope you get it worked out bud!

Back
Top Bottom