Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Ditto! As per usual, lol. :)

I'm glad to see that you get to have some Durban - know you've been interested for awhile.

:Namaste:

Hey there bud! Man you've been gone a while. Glad to see ya back, I can help with the AC part of it for sure. If you're sealing the room, you shouldn't need to exhaust anything if you're running CO2. Just seal up that room and you should be good to go. Do you plan on doing the mini split yourself or hiring it done? If you are going to hire it done, find a Bryant Dealer that is selling the Bryant ductless splits. They are priced right and they give exceptional heat at low outside temps. I imagine you will need some heat in the winter? Just give me the size of the room, the watts from the wall for your lights and the heat output of your dehumidifier and I will size it for you. You shouldn't need anything bigger than a 20 amp 220 volt circuit to run it.
Nice to see ya around again Smokey, tell the missus hi for us and I'm still running your Bubba Hash, I got one in flower now matter of fact. If you want it back just let me know.

Thanks Neiko. I will deff be hiring it out. The room i have to work with is 10'x11' and I will probably never run more than 1k watts of light at a time but it gets ~120 degrees here in the summer so im not sure how big of a unit I would need but i was thinking one made for around 800sqft should do the job? Thats so awesome you still have that bubba going I still tell people about that one :)

Wow...great to hear from you Smokey.We all wondered wat happened.Thanks for getting us up to date with your goings on.
Congrats on the house purchase.. .you will get back to smoking your own in no time bud.
Yes. A sub panel out in your garage somewhere will be awesome.I would just make it a small one however ....If you take a 6/3 out there and get your elec. to install a 60 amp lil panel , you will have loads and loads of ampacity and capacity for all your stuff. If you dont run a panel and wanna just take needed circuits out there...i would run two 12/3's for two 20amp split circuits.That will also be lots for ya.
Let us know what you decide.....great to have you back .....cheers Smokey.
Oh...btw ..gang...just got an email from ACE...my A5 X Malawi and Bubba Hash are on the way....yeepa...yeepa.

Thanks Duggs the plants look nice and shiny bud, I love the durban poison although i haven't had HB version of it yet. Have you tried it before?

Thanks Neiko. I will deff be hiring it out. The room i have to work with is 10'x11' and I will probably never run more than 1k watts of light at a time but it gets ~120 degrees here in the summer so im not sure how big of a unit I would need but i was thinking one made for around 800sqft should do the job? Thats so awesome you still have that bubba going I still tell people about that one :)

If you hire it done they will size it for you then. It sounds like you'll need the biggest single zone they'll offer. The nice thing is the units will modulate down if you have too much capacity. Will you be trying to cool another area than the 10x11 room? 800 square feet and a grow room would probably need 2 units.

...another Ace Seeds limited edition coming in January...sounds interesting...

#RedSapphire is probably the best sativa/indica hybrid we have tested in 2018 and it will be released as limited edition in early January.

It's a very complex poly hybrid (Malawi/PCK F1 nº47 purple pheno) x (Nepal Jam F6 purple pheno). A perfect blend of 3 great sativas: #Malawi #JamaicanLambsbread and #NepaleseHighland and 1 indica (Pakistan Chitral Kush). Stay tuned to hear more about our upcoming #2019releases !

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Good update Dugan! When you say “SC’ing” I take that to mean supercropping. Would you explain a little more about what’s going on there?

Hey Archie.....yes SCing i mean to be Supercropping.
I always treat the four plants as one! Any leader taller than the rest ...gets SC'd. Treat the room as one plant...keeping every leader within a couple inches of each otber.This maximizes light to the entire canopy and keeps things a lot more manageable.

If you hire it done they will size it for you then. It sounds like you'll need the biggest single zone they'll offer. The nice thing is the units will modulate down if you have too much capacity. Will you be trying to cool another area than the 10x11 room? 800 square feet and a grow room would probably need 2 units.
Sorry i wasn't that clear. The room should be 110 sqft for the grow room and the AC will be dedicated for just that. The 800sqft number came from the ratings on the units i was quickly browsing online and I was figuring 800sqft being 8x much the space I have should be sufficient to count in the grow lights and the extra high temps here but i really have no idea i was just spit balling a guess at the size i might need :)

Thanks again for the help all! :passitleft:

Hey Archie.....yes SCing i mean to be Supercropping.
I always treat the four plants as one! Any leader taller than the rest ...gets SC'd. Treat the room as one plant...keeping every leader within a couple inches of each otber.This maximizes light to the entire canopy and keeps things a lot more manageable.
Gotcha!:thumb: Thanks for the explanation Duggan.

Hey ya'l....hope everyone had a decent day with little or no stress.....:passitleft:time for a puff....wow, wat a rush from this A5....:cheer:
Plants just got 5 gals. each pot of GE and Tea...i guess its called GI now, Doc had to change it ....cuz of rules....:reading420magazine:
Anyhow , my Drenches are most always 15mls/gal of distilled with a splash (for Gazoo...:rofl:)) of Tea. I just use one of those small plastic medicine bottle caps that is graduated...and holds 30mls. Each full watering can gets one of those,..so each pot gets 2,1/2 watering cans, or 5 gal's. Every Drench i mix is that strength....GE, CD and Trans. Next drink...not Drench will be water with a lil Tea,..thats it.

My DeLorean keys have been returned .:yahoo:...they came back with a 'Monterey' key chain. Think it was Buck.....
:passitleft:....Enjoy the night/day gang...

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:surf:

Hey ya'l....hope everyone had a decent day with little or no stress.....:passitleft:time for a puff....wow, wat a rush from this A5....:cheer:
Plants just got 5 gals. each pot of GE and Tea...i guess its called GI now, Doc had to change it ....cuz of rules....:reading420magazine:
Anyhow , my Drenches are most always 15mls/gal of distilled with a splash (for Gazoo...:rofl:)) of Tea. I just use one of those small plastic medicine bottle caps that is graduated...and holds 30mls. Each full watering can gets one of those,..so each pot gets 2,1/2 watering cans, or 5 gal's. Every Drench i mix is that strength....GE, CD and Trans. Next drink...not Drench will be water with a lil Tea,..thats it.

My DeLorean keys have been returned .:yahoo:...they came back with a 'Monterey' key chain. Think it was Buck.....
:passitleft:....Enjoy the night/day gang...

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:surf:

On top of old horror hill in a secret laboratory.
Professor Weirdo and Count Kook were in there monstrous glory.

Six drops of the essence of terror, Five drops of sinister sauce,
When the stirrings done may I lick the spoon?
Of course ha ha of course.
Now for the tincture of tenderness, But I must use only a touch,
For without a touch of tenderness, He might destrou me!
(Professor Weirdo, bumped) Whoops too much.
(Prof)"Better hold my hand I'm feeling sick -
(Milton) Hello Dad!
(Prof) What have I done?

...another Ace Seeds limited edition coming in January...sounds interesting...

#RedSapphire is probably the best sativa/indica hybrid we have tested in 2018 and it will be released as limited edition in early January.

It's a very complex poly hybrid (Malawi/PCK F1 nº47 purple pheno) x (Nepal Jam F6 purple pheno). A perfect blend of 3 great sativas: #Malawi #JamaicanLambsbread and #NepaleseHighland and 1 indica (Pakistan Chitral Kush). Stay tuned to hear more about our upcoming #2019releases !

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
That sounds good right there!

Back
Top Bottom