Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Good morning Joe and gang. I'm off work today...'mental health day'.. :ganjamon:
Just wanted to mention sumpin i noticed again last night. So, my plants haven't gotten any water since a week last Sunday , so soil is drying out and plants were looking a bit tired TBH. So , since they have been in 'bootcamp' these past couple weeks , i decided to spray once with DeStress. I could hardly believe how vibrant and full of energy they looked last night , a day after the spray.
Pretty cool to see the foliar work like that,..impressive.
Cheers gang, enjoy the day.

Mornin to ya Chris.. :passitleft:
DeStress is one of the liquid foliar spray mixtures in Doc Buds DBHBB gear. Its a foliar with a mix of micro nutrients to assist plants that are going thru stress (LST , topping , or just sick) .
Its a foliar spray we only use a couple times during a grow .The other foliar in Doc's gear is called Brix.
hope this helps Chris,...Cheers eh.

Mornin to ya Chris.. :passitleft:
DeStress is one of the liquid foliar spray mixtures in Doc Buds DBHBB gear. Its a foliar with a mix of micro nutrients to assist plants that are going thru stress (LST , topping , or just sick) .
Its a foliar spray we only use a couple times during a grow .The other foliar in Doc's gear is called Brix.
hope this helps Chris,...Cheers eh.
Interesting

I've never done foiler spray

May need to look into it more

Nice Doogs! I’m thinking of a Leaf wash myself before flowering gets really going. Love the way they look after a LW. It also feeds like Brix iirc so won’t loose anything there.

Good to know about the De-Stress :Namaste:

I probably should have used that on the Maui’s when they were pissed off in those 1s!

Have you had a chance to try the GG4?
Cheers Brotha :passitleft:

I tried the snake oil this run I want to incorporate all docs products but in a effective way not just to use them! I’m doing another run after this so I will use leaf wash, do you use often? Or once in veg and once in flower before buds? Also do you use de stress after topping or only if they look like they need it. :passitleft: Cheers brother
These MMS strains are :morenutes: every 2 days keeping me busy! I decided to hold on cats and get another GE in. I just gave them a stronger then 1/4 TP w/tea and now I’m giving them a strong TP before cats but holy hell they are frosty

Howdy Gang and glad ya got the Day off guys. Especially if ur sick. Get well soon Backside!

Howdy Farmer :ciao:

I only used Leaf wash once on my Raspberry Diesels and they loved it. I gave them It around the time they were ready to leave the 1 gallon pots. I only gave them it once to clean the fans off from Foliar residual.

De-Stress I would only use if the plant showed stress. After Upcan ( root scoring ) and topping or SC’n can warrant the use also.

But typically it’s not used for the above unless they respond poorly to the action. If they bounce right back I probably wouldn’t do it because I would want to stay on the Brix sprays.

I do spray my clones as they are rooting with DS once a week. Also when they are unhappy in the small pots for many months.

Snake oil I used on the GG4 grow and will continue too. They really like that formula.

Hope that helps brotha:high-five:

Howdy Gang and glad ya got the Day off guys. Especially if ur sick. Get well soon Backside!

Howdy Farmer :ciao:

I only used Leaf wash once on my Raspberry Diesels and they loved it. I gave them It around the time they were ready to leave the 1 gallon pots. I only gave them it once to clean the fans off from Foliar residual.

De-Stress I would only use if the plant showed stress. After Upcan ( root scoring ) and topping or SC’n can warrant the use also.

But typically it’s not used for the above unless they respond poorly to the action. If they bounce right back I probably wouldn’t do it because I would want to stay on the Brix sprays.

I do spray my clones as they are rooting with DS once a week. Also when they are unhappy in the small pots for many months.

Snake oil I used on the GG4 grow and will continue too. They really like that formula.

Hope that helps brotha:high-five:
Thanks brother! Keeps me right on track with what I’m doing :passitleft:

Thanks brother! Just a minor head cold, or in other words, the man flu! :laughtwo:

had a bit of a nap watching the movie tron. Was a pretty good movie, but the worst part of it, was when I woke up! Lol was almost late to go pick up my daughter:laughtwo:
Try some Ginger tea, take fresh ginger diced/chopped simmer it in water about 5-7 minutes wit your face over it taking deep breaths, stain and mix with fresh lemon and local honey. It sounds gross but absolutely does the trick :high-five:

Nice Doogs! I’m thinking of a Leaf wash myself before flowering gets really going. Love the way they look after a LW. It also feeds like Brix iirc so won’t loose anything there.

Good to know about the De-Stress :Namaste:

I probably should have used that on the Maui’s when they were pissed off in those 1s!

Have you had a chance to try the GG4?
Cheers Brotha :passitleft:

Hey Ken...yes, have tried and still enjoying your gg4.
Im so friggen busy these days man....hard to keep up around .cheers... enjoy your night my friend.. :high-five:

Good afternoon duggs!

drove into work today, but my boss sent me home because I’m sick, and doesn’t want me to spread germs. I’m just laying on my couch atm with my blanky and pillow, coughing my ass off!

Hey Slide...hope feel better soon. U got help around....makes everything bearable....cheers man.

I tried the snake oil this run I want to incorporate all docs products but in a effective way not just to use them! I’m doing another run after this so I will use leaf wash, do you use often? Or once in veg and once in flower before buds? Also do you use de stress after topping or only if they look like they need it. :passitleft: Cheers brother
These MMS strains are :morenutes: every 2 days keeping me busy! I decided to hold on cats and get another GE in. I just gave them a stronger then 1/4 TP w/tea and now I’m giving them a strong TP before cats but holy hell they are frosty

Farmers...no, i don't use leaf wash and i only use DeStress , maybe once or twice during early veg. when they are getting lots if LSTing.

Try some Ginger tea, take fresh ginger diced/chopped simmer it in water about 5-7 minutes wit your face over it taking deep breaths, stain and mix with fresh lemon and local honey. It sounds gross but absolutely does the trick :high-five:
Oh yes...i swear by fresh ginger.Bin making ginger/berry smoothies with it for a few yrs now.
I grate up way more than i should , so only have those 3 times a week.
I spend way too much on fresh berries...ha.

Thanks brother farmer! I took a screen shot of it so I can save that for next time I get sick too! Unfortunately, I don’t have any fresh ginger at home. I will have to stop and pick some up tomorrow. I’m not going anywhere tonight! Lol slipping into some pyjamas and taking it easy tonight. :passitleft:

Hey Slide...hope feel better soon. U got help around....makes everything bearable....cheers man.
Thanks duggs! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom