Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

Here we go. As part of the comparison grow sponsored by The Vault, I'll be growing some Brooklyn Sunrise (Dutch Pasion) and Blue Dream'matic (Fast Buds). I have a new light for this go round, a home built LED strip build of around 300 watts, 3500k spectrum. As far as nutrients, its back to basics with the simplest feeding regiment I've used, Dyna-Gro's Foliage Pro (1 part fertilizer) and Pro Tekt (Silica Supplement). The media will be Pro Mix BX. Seeds were put into Jiffy pellets today (07/02/2018).

The feeding schedule will look something like this.

Here we go. As part of the comparison grow sponsored by The Vault, I'll be growing some Brooklyn Sunrise (Dutch Pasion) and Blue Dream'matic (Fast Buds). I have a new light for this go round, a home built LED strip build of around 300 watts, 3500k spectrum. As far as nutrients, its back to basics with the simplest feeding regiment I've used, Dyna-Gro's Foliage Pro (1 part fertilizer) and Pro Tekt (Silica Supplement). The media will be Pro Mix BX. Seeds were put into Jiffy pellets today (07/02/2018).

The feeding schedule will look something like this.

Oh nice man im so in for this one i jus gave my girls a feeding lastnight they were in desperate need of a feeding but lookn way better today lol.

Here they are in their home. Just sitting in the dark until they pop, then I'll radiate them with the new light. Probably will take 3 days or so before I see their heads. I planted them a little deeper since some people have been saying the Brooklyn's are a bit more prone to helmet heads.

Here they are in their home. Just sitting in the dark until they pop, then I'll radiate them with the new light. Probably will take 3 days or so before I see their heads. I planted them a little deeper since some people have been saying the Brooklyn's are a bit more prone to helmet heads.

Nice bro running 2 of each i see are u guna use cloth pots if so do u start out in cloth pots and uppot as they grow or since its an auto do u jus go straight to final home?

Nice bro running 2 of each i see are u guna use cloth pots if so do u start out in cloth pots and uppot as they grow or since its an auto do u jus go straight to final home?

From Jiffy plug to 5 gallon pot. My process is over in THIS THREAD, posts 36-38. I do the same for photos.

Got a new bale of Pro Mix BX, just playing the waiting game until I see them poke their little heads out of the Jiffy plugs.

Got a new bale of Pro Mix BX, just playing the waiting game until I see them poke their little heads out of the Jiffy plugs.

Nice man fingers crossed they all make it for ya i found a pineapple express seed i forgot about some how and left germing for 5 days now according to the lable lol n i really really didnt have any room for it so i poppedher outside so i 2 am doing the waiting game well 2 c if she makes it cause she already had leaves started lol so idk we will see but yea man i hope urs make it

Knock on wood, I've had 100% success using Jiffy plugs. Only time I ever lost one was when I tried the paper tower method.

Back
Top Bottom