Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Those first leaves, as Seedling says , mean nothing , and u will soon forget about them.
You are at the right place Flump.

Some crazy sativa action.
Everything will turn out 'mavelous'. Cheers.

Those first leaves, as Seedling says , mean nothing , and u will soon forget about them.
You are at the right place Flump.

Some crazy sativa action.
Everything will turn out 'mavelous'. Cheers.
Sir, you definitely know how to grow weed. Marvelous indeed!!!

....yeah it seems like that first set always seems to fade and either get pruned off or drop off. As a general rule for me, if any leaves touch the soil....they are pruned.

If the first set of leaves fades....consider upping the drenches a bit if you see more fading. If not and everything is green and growing, don't worry. Often, it's only a single strong drench in veg that is required to fix a low energy situation, the rest of the drenches being 'normal' in strength.

Morning Flump & Gang :nomo:

Brang some Popcorn & Cheesy Poofs:popcorn::slide: Lots for everyone!

Nice start! Cute little one indeed. Because it’s a Sativa dominant and your tent is 5ft tall. Begin training when the 4th node is grown out or sooner. @Gazoo trains his little babies almost as soon as there is an inch of plant to train. Maybe consider Quad Lining? Just to ensure the best plant shape and structure. It will pay off during the flowering.

There is not much to do at these stages. But your focus can be solely on the wet / dry cycle. Feeding the right amount of product. And adjusting your temp and Rh.

Warmth helps when they are young and to promote good healthy Growth.

I’m bad with Celsius for growing. But 78-81f and 60% RH is comfy for them.

I also use the 2Gal HD bucket to dunk 1Gal pots in. Works well. I typically use almost the full 2gal bucket to dunk 4 plants in.

Welcome to the DBHBB crew. All the best for your little CBD beauty :Namaste:

Happy Friday Friends :ganjamon:

Morning Flump & Gang :nomo:

Brang some Popcorn & Cheesy Poofs:popcorn::slide: Lots for everyone!

Nice start! Cute little one indeed. Because it’s a Sativa dominant and your tent is 5ft tall. Begin training when the 4th node is grown out or sooner. @Gazoo trains his little babies almost as soon as there is an inch of plant to train. Maybe consider Quad Lining? Just to ensure the best plant shape and structure. It will pay off during the flowering.

There is not much to do at these stages. But your focus can be solely on the wet / dry cycle. Feeding the right amount of product. And adjusting your temp and Rh.

Warmth helps when they are young and to promote good healthy Growth.

I’m bad with Celsius for growing. But 78-81f and 60% RH is comfy for them.

I also use the 2Gal HD bucket to dunk 1Gal pots in. Works well. I typically use almost the full 2gal bucket to dunk 4 plants in.

Welcome to the DBHBB crew. All the best for your little CBD beauty :Namaste:

Happy Friday Friends :ganjamon:
Thanks a lot Wrenn!! Happy to have you here! Lots of very fine people are helping me! Looking forward to the training part. So far so good. Been easy, just filling the humidifier and taking pictures :rofl:

Hi folks,
I just dunked the lady using plain water only. Pot was feeling dry and I didn't want to take the chance of losing her during my trip. I recall I'm supposed to water synching with the on/off light cycle but I forgot...

I didn't get the feeling that my dunking was a great success. Pot was floating on water and even if I poured a lot of water I didn't get the bubbling effect. I managed to get the pot fully watered anyway.... just not as smooth as in Doc's video...

I hope my lady will be fine during the trip. I'm all set for now. 4th node is currently building and next watering will be using drench. I guess it will also be time for some training when I return...

Have a nice one!
20191221_110201.jpg

Hi folks,
I just dunked the lady using plain water only. Pot was feeling dry and I didn't want to take the chance of losing her during my trip. I recall I'm supposed to water synching with the on/off light cycle but I forgot...

I didn't get the feeling that my dunking was a great success. Pot was floating on water and even if I poured a lot of water I didn't get the bubbling effect. I managed to get the pot fully watered anyway.... just not as smooth as in Doc's video...

I hope my lady will be fine during the trip. I'm all set for now. 4th node is currently building and next watering will be using drench. I guess it will also be time for some training when I return...

Have a nice one!
20191221_110201.jpg
She is looking good and she should be well watered for a week or so and when you get back she will be much bigger

Great day to ya Flump and friends. OK, she will be fine until u get back. Just a calming word,...she will NOT be ready to train when u get back, she should NOT be given a "Drench" next , No liquids from the kit (full strength) are needed right now. My advise would be to let her grow , relax. Make her next drink just a plain water with 1/4 strength Trans (at most) with a splash of Tea...that's IT! The Drenches are comin bud, so is all the LSTing. Just let her do her thing un bothered for a while. She is not at her fourth true node yet either. Double check your timers and enviro one more time before u leave. have a good trip Flump. Merry Christmas.... :high-five:

Great day to ya Flump and friends. OK, she will be fine until u get back. Just a calming word,...she will NOT be ready to train when u get back, she should NOT be given a "Drench" next , No liquids from the kit (full strength) are needed right now. My advise would be to let her grow , relax. Make her next drink just a plain water with 1/4 strength Trans (at most) with a splash of Tea...that's IT! The Drenches are comin bud, so is all the LSTing. Just let her do her thing un bothered for a while. She is not at her fourth true node yet either. Double check your timers and enviro one more time before u leave. have a good trip Flump. Merry Christmas.... :high-five:
Yes sir! Thanks a lot sir! I appreciate your wise words, as always. Timers and environmental controls are all good. Humidifier is full and will be good for 3 to 4 days. I'll wait for your GO for the training and feeding. Thanks again and merry xmas to you! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom