Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Great day to ya Flump and friends. OK, she will be fine until u get back. Just a calming word,...she will NOT be ready to train when u get back, she should NOT be given a "Drench" next , No liquids from the kit (full strength) are needed right now. My advise would be to let her grow , relax. Make her next drink just a plain water with 1/4 strength Trans (at most) with a splash of Tea...that's IT! The Drenches are comin bud, so is all the LSTing. Just let her do her thing un bothered for a while. She is not at her fourth true node yet either. Double check your timers and enviro one more time before u leave. have a good trip Flump. Merry Christmas.... :high-five:

I'm not privy to all your plans as Duggan is....but I'd definitely drench it lightly next time. Does it have to be? No....but I see no harm at all to a light drench, either GI or Trans will do.

Hello people!
I'm back from my trip. Little girl seems to be doing great! Here's some pictures from earlier today. First set of leaves will probably die off and second set of leaves is pale-ish...
Merry xmas to all!!!!!!!! :circle-of-love:
20191224_152429.jpg
20191224_152511.jpg
20191224_152444.jpg

Hello people!
I'm back from my trip. Little girl seems to be doing great! Here's some pictures from earlier today. First set of leaves will probably die off and second set of leaves is pale-ish...
Merry xmas to all!!!!!!!! :circle-of-love:
20191224_152429.jpg
20191224_152511.jpg
20191224_152444.jpg

Please give it a drench next time!

When dunking/draining with pure water nitrogen leeches out. That's a good thing....unless too much leeches....hence the need for a drench. NO problem!

Can't you split with some folks?
I have enough already! I have gone from buying seeds to just buying deals. Regular price is $88 for 6.....so I can't sneeze at it. If anyone wants in on the Katsu club I can send a link to sign up in a private message....they have a deal for points to redeem for seeds for getting people to get the newsletter...not sure the deal on that since I have never had anyone sign up yet.

Back
Top Bottom