Fluxing Incredible! - Building It With Brix - DBHBB

.5 ml? More like 5ml.....for a single plant.

I honestly don't know where these spreadsheets come from and haven't looked carefully at them to see if they're accurate or not....I do things by the gallon or more.

5-15ml per plant, depending on the size. Six small plants in early bloom 30ml in 5 gallons, each plant gets .75 gallons.

Large plants, during the furious part of bloom......45 to 60 ml per 6 gallons, each plant get a gallon.

1/2 to 1 and 1/2 oz drench per six plants. Huge, ugly, hungry things might go up to 2 oz....but that's unusual.

I need to look at my notes. I suspect I have been underfeeding.

I need to look at my notes. I suspect I have been underfeeding.

It's based on the idea of six plants. Basically, you're gonna have an ounce or perhaps a bit more in a 5 gallon bucket to feed all six. Light feeders 5ml.....super heavy ones up to 15ml.....also depends on what the metabolism of the plant is like etc.

You'll safely take off and land if you follow the guidelines in the instructions. I based it all on a single bale of Promix, six plants in 7 gallon pots. There's quite a bit of leeway in the amounts that can be used on the upside, but not much on the downside.

Day 24 update

Tonight she got a good drench of about 4 mL of Growth Energy and about .5 ml of tea. Mixed into about a gallon of water and let her sit in it for about 20 mins. She soaked up quite a bit of it then I poured a bit on top of the soil and it was almost instant run off. Also pruned the leaves off that were blocking our node sites and the "over-under" arms that were trying to start. For those of you that have never fluxed before, leave a bit of stem there as it aids in holding her down in place.

21e337114b6ef24e3d72be7af5e13862.jpg

Starting this week she will start getting her foliar sprays. The destress will help a bunch and will spray a couple days before pruning while she has plenty of leaves to soak it all in.

Everyone have an awesome weekend!

:passitleft:

Day 24 update

Tonight she got a good drench of about 4 mL of Growth Energy and about .5 ml of tea. Mixed into about a gallon of water and let her sit in it for about 20 mins. She soaked up quite a bit of it then I poured a bit on top of the soil and it was almost instant run off. Also pruned the leaves off that were blocking our node sites and the "over-under" arms that were trying to start. For those of you that have never fluxed before, leave a bit of stem there as it aids in holding her down in place.

21e337114b6ef24e3d72be7af5e13862.jpg

Starting this week she will start getting her foliar sprays. The destress will help a bunch and will spray a couple days before pruning while she has plenty of leaves to soak it all in.

Everyone have an awesome weekend!

Don't use DeStress unless you need it. I can tell you don't need it :)

Day 30

We are here just chugging along. She hasn't had anything for 6 days to drink and she could go a couple more days. Tomorrow ill give her a spray of brix a couple days before she gets some water. We installed our RO system so watering is going to be loads easier since we wont have to use 5 gallon jugs. The last GE drench really made her take off. I think I'm really starting to like the HB even more now. It's the little things sometimes.

DSC_014431.JPG

DSC_014527.JPG

Oh and today we put out other flux into flower today. She went vertical a little too much but I think she will make some huge buds regardless.

DSC_013933.JPG

DSC_014133.JPG

Have a great night everyone! :passitleft:

Looking great, nismo!! Fluxing looks like the best way to grow in dirt, inside. Cola's look so sexy on the one you just flowered. Such a good job! Is Canna alright? Just checking, lol Oh, and you are alright, I presume, lol. Cya's later
Thanks! Fluxing takes a bit longer but if you like having a project and have the room, I recommend it. Then when you are done, I think the feeling of accomplishing it is more than just a normal grow. A lot of time, effort, and patience is key.

But yes, Canna is doing loads better and I am doing just fine as well. No more long hours for now so that's good. Thanks for stopping in. :passitleft:
That looks FANTASTIC!

:thumb::cheer::high-five:
She is going to be a winner I think. :woohoo:

Looking great, nismo!! Fluxing looks like the best way to grow in dirt, inside. Cola's look so sexy on the one you just flowered. Such a good job! Is Canna alright? Just checking, lol Oh, and you are alright, I presume, lol. Cya's later
Thanks for asking about me. The love for other humans is so great here at 420. I'm doing much better. Have a great day bud!!

Day 30

We are here just chugging along. She hasn't had anything for 6 days to drink and she could go a couple more days. Tomorrow ill give her a spray of brix a couple days before she gets some water. We installed our RO system so watering is going to be loads easier since we wont have to use 5 gallon jugs. The last GE drench really made her take off. I think I'm really starting to like the HB even more now. It's the little things sometimes.
Have a great night everyone! :passitleft:

Please keep pointing out the little things. I'll probably sit on the fence for a while as I have plenty of Fox Farm's Big 3 and really haven't used that much of the stuff during my last and current grow. :morenutes:

Please keep pointing out the little things. I'll probably sit on the fence for a while as I have plenty of Fox Farm's Big 3 and really haven't used that much of the stuff during my last and current grow. :morenutes:

I plan on documenting literally everything here so that if I run into an issue anywhere along the way then help will be sure to follow. Having said that, last night we gave all of the brix girls a healthy misting of brix. Mixed 7mL (1/4 oz) into 8 oz of RO water and sprayed the tops of the leaves and the underside. Treated it as if we were spraying for spider mites. Had a little left over so I sprayed to bigger flux in flower. Well today she looks a little pissed off to say the least so that wont be happening again. Didn't think it would hurt and didn't want to waste any.

I pulled the time lapse from the last week tonight and it is kinda badass. Ill start the editing process so the video will be up on the first. :thumb:

I plan on documenting literally everything here so that if I run into an issue anywhere along the way then help will be sure to follow. Having said that, last night we gave all of the brix girls a healthy misting of brix. Mixed 7mL (1/4 oz) into 8 oz of RO water and sprayed the tops of the leaves and the underside. Treated it as if we were spraying for spider mites. Had a little left over so I sprayed to bigger flux in flower. Well today she looks a little pissed off to say the least so that wont be happening again. Didn't think it would hurt and didn't want to waste any.

I pulled the time lapse from the last week tonight and it is kinda badass. Ill start the editing process so the video will be up on the first. :thumb:

why won't you be BRIXing it again?

why won't you be BRIXing it again?
I'm not going to be spraying brix on a girl that is not in brix soil and has been getting fox farm nutes. Maybe she was just getting used to the new environment. Plus she didn't have a fan blowing a breeze around her. That's all been taken care of, so we will see. If it isn't an issue to use it on them, I'll give it a shot since you can't Store the stuff. But this HB stuff if seriously way too easy, honestly. Once we get in a couple few grows and know the ins and outs of it, I think great things will come of it.

I'm not going to be spraying brix on a girl that is not in brix soil and has been getting fox farm nutes. Maybe she was just getting used to the new environment. Plus she didn't have a fan blowing a breeze around her. That's all been taken care of, so we will see. If it isn't an issue to use it on them, I'll give it a shot since you can't Store the stuff. But this HB stuff if seriously way too easy, honestly. Once we get in a couple few grows and know the ins and outs of it, I think great things will come of it.

sorry..didnt know that detail..:)

Awesome fluxing my friends and nice to see your one going into flower! Hopefully you have room to open her up some as she builds :)
Everyday I go say high to her and tighten up her tethers. The vertical stretch will be minimal since she will be stretched out instead of allowed to go up. Thanks LA

Day 34 Update

Tonight she got a good drench of water. 8 days since she had anything to drink. Since I had her out and about I thought I would give her a little more permanent tie downs and a little easier to adjust them. Also gave her a quick spraying of half strength de-stress. She is looking great if I do say so. I will add that I took the "over" leaf/node on the left side after the picture was taken.

DSC_020125.JPG

DSC_020024.JPG

That's all I have over on the front. She is just growing like a champ. Already planning for the future and am considering not planting any photo strains unless they will go right into the flower room. Possibly a SOG over there. But I have a feeling the she will be taking up a good portion of the veg room before long. In 2-3 more months she will be 4' wide. Atleast. Going to have to bend her around and curl the ends. But that is a ways away. Everyone have and awesome night and hope you had a great weekend.

Day 34 Update

Tonight she got a good drench of water. 8 days since she had anything to drink. Since I had her out and about I thought I would give her a little more permanent tie downs and a little easier to adjust them. Also gave her a quick spraying of half strength de-stress. She is looking great if I do say so. I will add that I took the "over" leaf/node on the left side after the picture was taken.

DSC_020125.JPG

DSC_020024.JPG

That's all I have over on the front. She is just growing like a champ. Already planning for the future and am considering not planting any photo strains unless they will go right into the flower room. Possibly a SOG over there. But I have a feeling the she will be taking up a good portion of the veg room before long. In 2-3 more months she will be 4' wide. Atleast. Going to have to bend her around and curl the ends. But that is a ways away. Everyone have and awesome night and hope you had a great weekend.

Whoa Nismo, you sure about the whole year? Thank god cannabis is not carnivore or she would eat you while you feed her after the year! This is gonna be the best OoG grow. Plant of for year 2016! Haha, good night to you too. Thank you! :love: :Namaste:

Whoa Nismo, you sure about the whole year? Thank god cannabis is not carnivore or she would eat you while you feed her after the year! This is gonna be the best OoG grow. Plant of for year 2016! Haha, good night to you too. Thank you! :love: :Namaste:
She is going to be a monster. Right now I'm all for the year veg...but talk to me in 6 months and I may be rethinking it lol. But we will be going the distance. Right now she is behaving and growing at a pretty good pace so we can't complain.

I'll be honest at the start of this venture it was intended to be a contest winner next year. I am a very competitive person by nature and go for the gold. So I wanted to do something of this size to give myself the best possible chance of a medal. Whether it be here or out here in the real world. So if it gives you any idea of what my plans are, you can guarantee my heart will be in this one. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom