Fluxing Incredible! - Building It With Brix - DBHBB

The fabric cost that much as well. But as of yet we are not sure if we should go with a pre-made round pot or make our own rectangle pot. We have plenty of time before we need to see what would work for us.

Hello nismo, great timelapse. How thick and what color is the fabric you have bought? I have bought 10oz per 3x3ft, gray, which is 2mm thick, that's like 5/64 of an inch. Thank you. :love: :Namaste:

Hello nismo, great timelapse. How thick and what color is the fabric you have bought? Thank you. :love: :Namaste:
It's almost a bit thicker than normal smart pots. Has the same feel to it. It was the thickest felt that they had. And it is black.

Thanks about the time lapse also. More to come on that. :thumb:

The fabric cost that much as well. But as of yet we are not sure if we should go with a pre-made round pot or make our own rectangle pot. We have plenty of time before we need to see what would work for us.

soft 4x4 pots - Google Search
fits 4 x4 tray..
;)

maybe try one..i noticed with growing in a windowsill pot you get a different plant. :thumb:

Since doc said to wait for 5 sets of leaves before starting the sprays and such, we have been waiting to start the drenches and tea as well. You think we have the green light to start giving them the goodies? Just plain RO is what they all have been getting. Hard to tell about 5 sets now since she was topped at the third set. Now is working on the second nodes on the two tops now. :thanks:

Since doc said to wait for 5 sets of leaves before starting the sprays and such, we have been waiting to start the drenches and tea as well. You think we have the green light to start giving them the goodies? Just plain RO is what they all have been getting. Hard to tell about 5 sets now since she was topped at the third set. Now is working on the second nodes on the two tops now. :thanks:

If you've already topped and you think you would have 5 sets of leaves, it's time. Remember, it's not the plant, it's the soil. If you've gone that long with just water, soil energy is dropping....time to recharge the battery.

If you've already topped and you think you would have 5 sets of leaves, it's time. Remember, it's not the plant, it's the soil. If you've gone that long with just water, soil energy is dropping....time to recharge the battery.
Roger that. So start going with this?

- 1 GALLON: VEG -

Fill 1-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 0.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 1 to 30 mL ratio.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering ONLY when leaves begin to show slight signs of under-watering.

Dont transplant until you have a rootbound rootball and don't use destress unless you have to, which by the looks of things, you don't have to. Those numbers are good to start with but as the rootball gets bigger you can start to increase the amounts cuz it'll get to the point where you're no longer feeding the soil, just a rootball :)

Dont transplant until you have a rootbound rootball and don't use destress unless you have to, which by the looks of things, you don't have to. Those numbers are good to start with but as the rootball gets bigger you can start to increase the amounts cuz it'll get to the point where you're no longer feeding the soil, just a rootball :)
Already in a 1 gallon with this one so a transplant won't happen until she is root bound. I'll say another couple weeks easily. But I'll start with those amounts and work my way up. :thanks:

Smoke for your help. :passitleft:

- 1 GALLON: VEG -

Fill 1-gal pot with H.B. Soil >> Dig hole for transplant & dust it with "Roots!" >> Score rootball vertically >> Dust rootball with "Roots!" >> Transplant and cover rootball with soil >> Water (+ 0.5 mL Transplant Drench).

Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> Growth Energy (0.5 mL + 0.1 mL Tea) >> Water (+ 0.25 mL Transplant Drench) >> repeat.

De-Stress Tuesdays & Thursdays // Brix Fridays -- @ 1 to 30 mL ratio.

NOTE: At this point you should be watering ONLY when leaves begin to show slight signs of under-watering.

Where did you get this info? I like the per gallon instructions, makes it very easy to calculate.

.5 ml? More like 5ml.....for a single plant.

I honestly don't know where these spreadsheets come from and haven't looked carefully at them to see if they're accurate or not....I do things by the gallon or more.

5-15ml per plant, depending on the size. Six small plants in early bloom 30ml in 5 gallons, each plant gets .75 gallons.

Large plants, during the furious part of bloom......45 to 60 ml per 6 gallons, each plant get a gallon.

1/2 to 1 and 1/2 oz drench per six plants. Huge, ugly, hungry things might go up to 2 oz....but that's unusual.

Day 21

She is looking awesome if I do say so myself. I'll have to look back on our other flux and see where she was at 3 weeks to see if we are on pace or not. Just spreading the tips a couple times a day for now. Re adjusted the tie downs a bit also.

11ecaea3f615857e6942c99b7c57f1c3.jpg

87e5985f1842dcedf3017eb99c18b22f.jpg

She has been going 5 or 6 days without getting a drink so the next one will be a GE drench in a couple days when she is bone dry. Until later everyone...Happy Tuesday! :passitleft:

.5 ml? More like 5ml.....for a single plant.

I honestly don't know where these spreadsheets come from and haven't looked carefully at them to see if they're accurate or not....I do things by the gallon or more.

5-15ml per plant, depending on the size. Six small plants in early bloom 30ml in 5 gallons, each plant gets .75 gallons.

Large plants, during the furious part of bloom......45 to 60 ml per 6 gallons, each plant get a gallon.

1/2 to 1 and 1/2 oz drench per six plants. Huge, ugly, hungry things might go up to 2 oz....but that's unusual.

Yeah, my 4 plants in 2 gallon pots each get 6 mils of either Trans or GE and 1 mil of tea. Theyre large plants and handle that much feed easily. Oh, but mine are in 3rd round soil, js :)

Morning Nismo, Canna, and all, I'm glad to sub this thread to learn the flux method. I have learned so much reading through your perpetual thread where Canna joined with you. It warms me so to see so many growers having so much fun!! I am really impressed with the flux grow you did previously. It reminds me of a Scrog grow without the net. Awesome!! So much more to learn. Just wanted to say "High" to you all.

Morning Nismo, Canna, and all, I'm glad to sub this thread to learn the flux method. I have learned so much reading through your perpetual thread where Canna joined with you. It warms me so to see so many growers having so much fun!! I am really impressed with the flux grow you did previously. It reminds me of a Scrog grow without the net. Awesome!! So much more to learn. Just wanted to say "High" to you all.
What's up maineiac? It's good to see you here! We love growing and trying new things! It's fun to expirament. I like to cook with cannibus too! I've got an MB2 machine that needs breaking in. Lol!

Have a great day bud!

:passitleft:

OK so the tip opening method for reducing nodal spacing is most effective when your growing tips are facing up towards the light :)
So readjusting your tethers to let these ends face your light source will then give you the best efficiency for the tip opening :)
I'll have some pictures of her up in about 5 hours or so. Her tips are looking up right now. I really want to take the leaves that will be on the vertical axis since they are blocking where we want growth right now. They are still small but blocking light nonetheless. Also she will be getting a good GE drench tonight so she is about to pick up the pace.

Back
Top Bottom