Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Really wanna do em out back and just really tie em down to grow flat to the ground but a lil paranoid . Think i am going to stick to the mtn. Dug a couple of huge holes yesterday in the garden to put all that soil somewhere lol. Threw some tomato plants in there today and going to be feeding them ph'd nutes just like for the girls. Gonna be monster tomato plants :kiss:

Hello Newty, mind if I sit in seeing as you fished and caught a newb that does not journal. I'm not growing yet I will start in sept. as it is hot as hell here in the summer.
Welcome!! Join in or watch as long as you have fun and ask questions at will;)

What part of the world are you from? I would love hot as hell summers!

i'll be bak

:volcano-smiley:

Welcome mr.Zincite, I thinks we gonna get handsomely...lol

Ms.Newty, so you know where I am fishing on the other side of the pond.....
I have 2 offerings if I may, I have 2 haze auto regular and a Purple Crack regular.....

So these are my haze autos-10days old

And purple crack who is theoretically drowned after 3 weeks of sitting in water and threw out a tap root which I only found yesterday.....lol

And my medium is ewc/perlite as that's all I have to hand at this present moment..

Hey hey @newty !
This is right up my alley. Just started shifting outdoor a month ago. First attempt is an Amnesia Haze auto... same strain I just finished indoor. Really excited to see how different they turn out.

I also just learned a hard lesson with 6 seedlings I tried to move out there too. :rip:

Here's my little lady now...

I'll be hanging around for sure!
-P

Well maam I,m in Texas, and yes we give blow jobs to our women here as well. LMAO

The ground in summertime will open up huge cracks because of the usual drought conditions.
Not sure about blowin' ladies, but damn sure know a little about growing in TX. LoL
:passitleft:

Hey hey @newty !
This is right up my alley. Just started shifting outdoor a month ago. First attempt is an Amnesia Haze auto... same strain I just finished indoor. Really excited to see how different they turn out.

I also just learned a hard lesson with 6 seedlings I tried to move out there too. :rip:

Here's my little lady now...

I'll be hanging around for sure!
-P

Morning Preston, good looking lady you have there. what is that around her some kind of mulch?

Morning Preston, good looking lady you have there. what is that around her some kind of mulch?
It is sphagnum moss... I started using that to retain water in the top of my soil. There is about 2-3" if it covering the top of my normal potting mix. I just killed a bunch of seedlings in my outdoor move because I couldn't keep the top 2" moist. Here's my one remaining BBa... yay! One survived :cheer::cheer: and the Amnesia Haze auto.

TX growing is possible, I knocked out a few plants last summer too. I've just been spoiled with climate controlled growing and forgot some of the critical issues of growing outdoors down here.

-P

Back
Top Bottom