GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

As promised, an update on the CannaGarden. Very happy with how things are currently g(r)o(w)ing!
GDP. (Fem) in the back and TS1(Fem) in the front. These ladies will be going in the ground in about a week once there is naturally 12+ hours of sunlight.
420-magazine-mobile1333011248.jpg

Bordello2 (back) and Blue.Dragon (front) still yet to be sexed. Looking happy though. Blue.Dragon has recovered from its CFL light burn! Told ya .
420-magazine-mobile2138237037.jpg

Proud to announce Afghan OG decided to say hello to the world this morning. Going to keep using the greenhouse for germination purposes. I've had almost %100 success!
420-magazine-mobile90345287.jpg

Last thing. Doing an experiment with this organic fertilizer. With everything in it, I believe adding it to my living soil blend will do wonders! Take a look at the ingredients and let me know what you all think!
420-magazine-mobile1979852577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile504896983.jpg

As promised, an update on the CannaGarden. Very happy with how things are currently g(r)o(w)ing!
GDP. (Fem) in the back and TS1(Fem) in the front. These ladies will be going in the ground in about a week once there is naturally 12+ hours of sunlight.
420-magazine-mobile1333011248.jpg

Bordello2 (back) and Blue.Dragon (front) still yet to be sexed. Looking happy though. Blue.Dragon has recovered from its CFL light burn! Told ya .
420-magazine-mobile2138237037.jpg

Proud to announce Afghan OG decided to say hello to the world this morning. Going to keep using the greenhouse for germination purposes. I've had almost %100 success!
420-magazine-mobile90345287.jpg

Last thing. Doing an experiment with this organic fertilizer. With everything in it, I believe adding it to my living soil blend will do wonders! Take a look at the ingredients and let me know what you all think!
420-magazine-mobile1979852577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile504896983.jpg

The mycorrhizae is wrong for cannabis. Cannabis needs endomycorrhizae not ectomycorrhizae, and this is 99% ecto. Also, really no point in a mix of several myorrhizae - pure Glomus intraradices would be much better than any mix (for cannabis.) Don't expect these critters to form mycorrhizal relationships with your cannabis roots. I would suggest double your regular (endo) mycos to overcompete with the ones supplied in this mix.

I started growing with Dr. Earth soil, based on a recommendation from a local outdoor grower with decades of marijuana experience - and had very good results. My best grow until the one I'm having now. I also had fungus gnats in every gallon of soil, but that was true for every other pre-mix I purchased in Massacusetts, including Pro-mix.

The mycorrhizae is wrong for cannabis. Cannabis needs endomycorrhizae not ectomycorrhizae, and this is 99% ecto. Also, really no point in a mix of several myorrhizae - pure Glomus intraradices would be much better than any mix (for cannabis.) Don't expect these critters to form mycorrhizal relationships with your cannabis roots. I would suggest double your regular (endo) mycos to overcompete with the ones supplied in this mix.

I started growing with Dr. Earth soil, based on a recommendation from a local outdoor grower with decades of marijuana experience - and had very good results. My best grow until the one I'm having now. I also had fungus gnats in every gallon of soil, but that was true for every other pre-mix I purchased in Massacusetts, including Pro-mix.

RAD! I had a feeling you'd come through with some knowledge! So, are you saying if I'm going to use some of this, double up on the mykos? And which Dr. Earth soil did you use? The regular potting mix?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

RAD! I had a feeling you'd come through with some knowledge! So, are you saying if I'm going to use some of this, double up on the mykos? And which Dr. Earth soil did you use? The regular potting mix?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dr. Earth Natural and Organic Potting Soil w/Bat Guano and Aloe - pictures in link below

Radogast's First Indoor Seed Grow - In Search of Mothers

It was my first grow. I had never heard of Mycorrhizal root relationships at the time - A very experienced grower said - use this - so I used it :)

I don't know much about soil building. I go to this thread when I have questions
Building a Better Soil - Demonstrations & Discussions of Organic Soil Recipes

So check this out...there i was going thru the motions of getting my remaining 4 seeds into the rockwool and into their new dome when 2 days later i come back and not only did they sprout and was looking good, they all of a sudden just stopped. I mean they stopped like they were frozen in time. Water✔, lights✔ and then it hit me. With this cold front coming in i forgot to close the flap on the tent, and the heater for whatever reason was turned off. I come back to a 52° tent and they turned yellow. . Sad day for those brave ladies. So note to self and anyone who is reading this...do not get blitz and then think "i know i can go work with the ladies now." Obviously i was too faded to follow my steps. Sober up 1st lol. I'm trying voodoo, praying and magic to get them to come back to me. Mondays sucks lol

Blessings to all
What were your results and opinions?

Man I second that!! I was ripped today, & thought I'd do the same. Make some changes to the greenhouse to fit the plants (as many as I could) off the ground and onto the shelves. Most were too tall so I had to remove shelves so they could fit. They're in pre flower and I thought it might stress them, or I would have used the wire shelving like a scrog net. Lol. Anyways, as I placed one on the shelf, I gently pushed it deeper into the shelf. Little did I know I had a top with pre flower from the plant on the ground below, underneath the pot I was pushing into the shelf. Basically squashing and rolling a couple preflower sin the process. Praying I didn't ruin it. Lol

I did wire shelving as a scrog my first grow. It worked, and looked great, but the yield was 2 oz to the other three at 2.5 oz. The plant was slower growing than her sisters before the SCROG, so SCROG probably made no difference in the final weight.

20140520_221158-1.jpg

I removed the scrog to go into flower, and the longer arms lifted higher.

20140817_181012.jpg

That's not an auto right.

That's not an auto right.

Old School Seed - Photoperiod, non-feminized, (pseudo) White Widow. The other White Widow that grow was harvested at 10% amber. It packed a bit of auditory hallucination and a suspicion of visual trickery. This particular White Widow (20%+ amber) was just euphoric, permagrin, and motormouth followed by couchlock.

Old School Seed - Photoperiod, non-feminized, (pseudo) White Widow. The other White Widow that grow was harvested at 10% amber. It packed a bit of auditory hallucination and a suspicion of visual trickery. This particular White Widow (20%+ amber) was just euphoric, permagrin, and motormouth followed by couchlock.

Sounds like you need a bit of each in your breakfast bowl!! Or at least, I would. :thumb: that tree is a monster.

Good evening everyone. Hope your all doing well! As some of you may know, it got down to 24 degrees F last night and unfortunately I was not home to bring the plants out of the greenhouse. It was, however, closed most of the day so it retained some heat....enough in fact that my plants survived the night! My tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers that were in there all died, but those are easy fixes. They did suffer some damage but they are still alive!

The Strain #1 Fem
420-magazine-mobile2094212347.jpg

GDP.
420-magazine-mobile1315228316.jpg

Bordello2. Suffered some damage and looking kind of sad but I'm sure it will bounce back. Tonight is going to be in the 20's as well so they'll be inside for the night. See the crazy leaf?
420-magazine-mobile34811357.jpg

Blue.Dragon. Looking the most damaged. Was also in need of some water. On the upside, WHEN she bounces back, these cold nights have brought out some beautiful color!
420-magazine-mobile166295505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780117240.jpg

These pics were from around noon today. Got busy and couldn't post until now. However, just finished giving TS1 FEM and GDP. FEM their final extreme defoliation before they go in the ground in about a week. After I know we're safe from this crazy weather. Have to water them when I take them out in the morning. Will take post-Defol pics then. For now, the casualties
420-magazine-mobile167741787.jpg

Will be saving a lot of these leaves, especially the indica leaves for rolling Thai Sticks, or "CannaCigars" once I harvest later this summer .

Good evening everyone and congrats to all those in my area as today marks our first day of 12+ hours of natural sunlight!!! As soon as the morning sun rises and this freak cold front has passed, it's time to let the games begin!!! Quick evening photo of the ladies. The two on the left got their final defoliation last night and all the girls have bounced back from their 24 degree night 2 nights ago. It's about to get fun!!
(Won't let me post pics)

Is anyone else having a problem uploading pics from their phone and the app? I haven't updated because I haven't been able to add pics in about 4-5 days now. I would love to show you all what's going on. Putting the finishing touches on one of my giant holes

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom