GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Not just heat :) Fire replaces oxygen in the air with co2 , so it's also a little co2 generator :)

Wow! That's something I never even thought about or considered! Just finding more and more pros to this little greenhouse! Also, 4.5 hours later and the candles are still burning and it's still feeling very tropical in there lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow! That's something I never even thought about or considered! Just finding more and more pros to this little greenhouse! Also, 4.5 hours later and the candles are still burning and it's still feeling very tropical in there lol

The sun has been known to heat up a greenhouse too :)
Glad it's working for you. I'm getting excited about non-420 gardening lately - it's only February - it's only february.

Around our parts, you don't plant outside until Mother's Day.
Beginning in May, a local bar gives away tomato plants and other seedlings with a 2 drink minimum !

Good afternoon everyone. I would like to thank you all for your shared info about damn near everything. I have branched off and got the greenhouse going, my strawberries are growing like crazy, bought so much organic fertilizers that we discussed that i fed everything on my property and it all stinks to high heaven lol. Please keep up the great work and keep the ideas flowing. My autos are thanking you Gaboy.. Hope u all don't mind me sharing on here.
420-magazine-mobile788775049.jpg

Go Falcons!!!

Very resourceful. Don't think we'll need it much longer!!

420-magazine-mobile1343940776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile358579072.jpg

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Good afternoon everyone. I would like to thank you all for your shared info about damn near everything. I have branched off and got the greenhouse going, my strawberries are growing like crazy, bought so much organic fertilizers that we discussed that i fed everything on my property and it all stinks to high heaven lol. Please keep up the great work and keep the ideas flowing. My autos are thanking you Gaboy.. Hope u all don't mind me sharing on here.
420-magazine-mobile788775049.jpg

Go Falcons!!!

Nice. I might try some of those berries too.

The young ladies are currently outside enjoying a lightning storm and some nice electronically charged air! The wind is a bit crazy, but they'll be ok. It'll just make the main stems stronger for when they go in the ground .
420-magazine-mobile527022418.jpg

Dropped 4 more lucky ladies today. Gorilla Glue, delicious candy, malana bomb and Thc bomb. My first set will be done next week. Only been 2.5 months

Go Falcons!!!

Dropped 4 more lucky ladies today. Gorilla Glue, delicious candy, malana bomb and Thc bomb. My first set will be done next week. Only been 2.5 months

Go Falcons!!!

My Gorilla Glue clone from Dark Heart Nurseries is looking incredible! Its got multiple tops shooting and was never topped. I will take a pic soon. The S.Diesel clones from D.Heart I already grew I couldent be happier with strain quality! Im hoping this GG is the same. Im thinking take a few clones from her and maybe make a mother. Its a "Labelet" comes from a tissue sample grown in a petrie dish, Crazy Stuff!!
Great Day!

My Gorilla Glue clone from Dark Heart Nurseries is looking incredible! Its got multiple tops shooting and was never topped. I will take a pic soon. The S.Diesel clones from D.Heart I already grew I couldent be happier with strain quality! Im hoping this GG is the same. Im thinking take a few clones from her and maybe make a mother. Its a "Labelet" comes from a tissue sample grown in a petrie dish, Crazy Stuff!!
Great Day!
Hey Dutchess, was your GG an auto? If so how tall? Mine is really short. Wanna compare and make sure im not trippin. Like i said they r ready to harvest already.

Blessings to all

Hey Dutchess, was your GG an auto? If so how tall? Mine is really short. Wanna compare and make sure im not trippin. Like i said they r ready to harvest already.

Blessings to all

No auto, a clone from a store called a labelet from Dark Heart Clones. Google it and see about the strain and harvest. Its only 1.5 moths old if that and I can tell its going to stretch. Its got its own characteristics and their nice. Im will take pics.
great day!

Good morning everyone, hope your all doing well. Been busy with work and getting the fruit/veggie garden prep done and getting some plants in the ground I started in my greenhouse a little over a month ago! Look out Spookie!!!! The new raised beds I build over the beds that were in the ground last year....
420-magazine-mobile325785662.jpg

420-magazine-mobile553813118.jpg

Had to make them pretty for my fiancée lol. Now the whole yard perimeter is garden space. Love it . will update with pics of the ladies in an hour or so. Going to do some gardening .

Back
Top Bottom