GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Thank! I'm pretty excited now and the funny thing is there's almost nothing to do but watch and wait lol smh. I've grown this same German chamomile from this same company (Botanical Interests) for years and have ALWAYS had amazing results. I have more scattered all throughout my garden! I think I want to plant some Basil as a companion plant as well. It's said to improve yield and flavor and I'd love to get a good taste of those grapes!

Awesome! Always been interested in growing okra but I don't really eat it. Might give it another try if I grew it myself though. Going to be trying Brussels sprouts this year for the first time if I can grow them successfully. My fiancée loves them though so it will still be a success.

Okra & tomatoes .... awesome!!

Ok everyone,
Time for a full update. I transplanted Bordello into a 5 gallon pot in the garden today in the same soil mix mentioned in the previous posts amended with Dr. Earth and Mykos. I've neglected this plant a bit over the past week or 2 but now I believe it may be female! First sign of pre flowers and they look like the pre flowers on GDP. And TS1 but no hairs yet. The Stipules are crossing each other however, which also leads me to believe it's female. Hopefully I'm correct and she loves and adjusts to her new home. Will keep you all updated.
IMG_080842.JPG

Blue.Dragon is also in need of a transplant but I don't want to do so until I know if it's male or female. May have to adjust my plan. Still has some of the Purple in the leaves from those cold nights. Good sign for buds purpleing towards the end of flower.
IMG_081041.JPG

TS1 adjusting well to her new home. It was very windy earlier so she was blown around a bit, that that should just make her stalk stronger!
IMG_080949.JPG

GDP. Enjoying her first day in her new home! Grow time now!!! . If you look closely, you can see the chamomile in the front of the hole. Going to plant some basil and oregano seeds around the perimeter as well!
IMG_081143.JPG
IMG_080745.JPG

Afghan OG also doing well. Transplanted it into a little bigger pot as well. Looking happy
IMG_081246.JPG

Good day all .

Good afternoon everyone!

Can't seem to stay out f the garden, always finding something to do lol. Today I decided to start some training on GDP. I added a 42" tomato cage and pushed it down pretty far so it's stable. Using this as the inner-most support system. Also tied down the longer, lower 6 branches to encourage more inner growth and to let more light through
IMG_081350.JPG

She's also already close to the top of the tomato cage, so I also topped her. When they get long enough, I will tie the top two main branches to the top the the tomato cage and continue to train outward toward the next cage.
IMG_081442.JPG

So, remember how I transplanted Bordello into a 5g pot yesterday because I had high hopes? Topped it to encourage more side growth, and with careful inspection of the top, it was indeed another Bordello male smh. It was some good smoke, but not great so I don't think I'll be popping another one of those any time soon. With that being said, RIPped him out of the pot and threw BlueDragon right in there. Looked happier than it had in a while!
IMG_081553.JPG
IMG_081632.JPG
IMG_081745.JPG

As you can see it's still purpleing on the new growth so that's exciting. Considering they have had a pretty stressful day (as predicted) I've had some Dr. Earth Organic Tea brewing for 24 hours now! Going to give them all a good foliar with it once the sun starts to set. This is great stuff people, or atleast, I think so! All organic with tons of endo and ecto beneficials. They don't need watering but I might give them a cup each as well and will be using the remainder of the brew on my vegetables!
IMG_082248.JPG

Until next time, keep'em green!

Good afternoon everyone!

Can't seem to stay out f the garden, always finding something to do lol. Today I decided to start some training on GDP. I added a 42" tomato cage and pushed it down pretty far so it's stable. Using this as the inner-most support system. Also tied down the longer, lower 6 branches to encourage more inner growth and to let more light through
IMG_081350.JPG

She's also already close to the top of the tomato cage, so I also topped her. When they get long enough, I will tie the top two main branches to the top the the tomato cage and continue to train outward toward the next cage.
IMG_081442.JPG

So, remember how I transplanted Bordello into a 5g pot yesterday because I had high hopes? Topped it to encourage more side growth, and with careful inspection of the top, it was indeed another Bordello male smh. It was some good smoke, but not great so I don't think I'll be popping another one of those any time soon. With that being said, RIPped him out of the pot and threw BlueDragon right in there. Looked happier than it had in a while!
IMG_081553.JPG
IMG_081632.JPG
IMG_081745.JPG

As you can see it's still purpleing on the new growth so that's exciting. Considering they have had a pretty stressful day (as predicted) I've had some Dr. Earth Organic Tea brewing for 24 hours now! Going to give them all a good foliar with it once the sun starts to set. This is great stuff people, or atleast, I think so! All organic with tons of endo and ecto beneficials. They don't need watering but I might give them a cup each as well and will be using the remainder of the brew on my vegetables!
IMG_082248.JPG

Until next time, keep'em green!
Ga....boy you got it going on. GDP is gonna be huge. You got it going on!!! I've never heard of blue dragon, but it is a combo of my favorite flavors. Damn I wish I lived in ga!!! Lol. Great job dude. Looking phenomenal!!!

Hey GA, from across the river. I'm a 1st time backyard grower. And my NL peeked up today. Also waiting on OG kush and WW. Want to follow you for guidance since I'm in the neighborhood.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey GA, from across the river. I'm a 1st time backyard grower. And my NL peeked up today. Also waiting on OG kush and WW. Want to follow you for guidance since I'm in the neighborhood.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What part of sc? I'm from the low country

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good evening everyone,
I hate to even make this post in part because I was tricked but hey, happens to the best of us at times. So, turns out Blue.Dragon is in face a male .. He has been put in solitary confinement on the far side of the yard. May use him for some breeding. It is a great Strain and my only seed.
420-magazine-mobile355333121.jpg

Bordello on the other hand, I now have reason to believe may be female! Back in the larger pot she goes, and it's also turning purple
420-magazine-mobile1444907779.jpg

TS1 still looking and smelling great! Recovering well from the topping. Going to start some training on her soon. Atleast tiring down branches.
420-magazine-mobile1781487170.jpg

Afghan OG also doing well. It may think it's going 12/12 from seed, but the days are getting longer and longer. It'll catch on soon.
420-magazine-mobile958988675.jpg

GDP. doing great! Think it may be going through a slight re-veg/ stress type situation just being outdoors all of the time now. The newer leaves have less blades but I'm sure it will be fine. We all need to make life adjustments sometimes.
420-magazine-mobile244839878.jpg

Very nice GA. I like the strain tags and wonder where you got them??? GDP is a all time fav. of mine. Your outdoor is a month or so ahead of mine as far as climate and weather and being able to grow outside in March. Great Day GA!

Thanks Dutch! I actually got them from Home Depot. They're Viagrow plant tags. Also meet to pm you to figure out the best way to send you some seeds. Finally in a position to do so!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice roots on the GDP clones. Just curious how big do you think the GDP will get? The Garden looks super nice. :thumb: Let me know what you think of the Dr.Earth tea brew. I use something similar by fox farms. I threw away the packaging so I am not sure if the main mykos were endo or ecto. Thank you Rad for the information :thanks:

Nice roots on the GDP clones. Just curious how big do you think the GDP will get? The Garden looks super nice. :thumb: Let me know what you think of the Dr.Earth tea brew. I use something similar by fox farms. I threw away the packaging so I am not sure if the main mykos were endo or ecto. Thank you Rad for the information :thanks:

Probably between 4-6 feet when it's all said and done. Loving the Dr. Earth, and with closer inspection of the packaging, there are actually more ecto mycorrhizae than endo. It's great stuff

Hello everyone, still here. Fell back a bit. What happened with Spooky really spooked me so I'm being super discreet now but will keep you all updated.
Blue Dragon and Bordello both turned out males
IMG_084738.JPG

But Blue dragon was so impressive, I decided to use him for some breeding. Look at those flowers!
IMG_091650.JPG

So both TS1 and GDP Got some pollen on single branches
IMG_091940.JPG
IMG_092034.JPG

Other than that GDP About 2-3 weeks into flower for my spring harvest
IMG_092530.JPG
IMG_092844.JPG
IMG_0933.PNG

Same with TS1. Sowing more sativa dominance but bushing out beautifully!
IMG_092942.JPG
IMG_093143.JPG
IMG_0932.PNG

Unfortunately found a few male flowers on TS1. Probably from the porch light staying on a few nights smh have to remember to keep it off. Picked them all off with tweezers. Will keep a close eye on it.
IMG_0951.PNG

Back
Top Bottom