GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Maybe a deficiency???
I saw on Vice Channel ATL has some expert growers. The one featured was moving to Oregon to grow because of Ga. laws.
I have some gifted C.Dog seeds that sprouted in a day that Im planting today after a few cups of coffee.
I dig those Georgia Peaches, they make me feel right at home!
Greatt day!

Maybe a deficiency???
I saw on Vice Channel ATL has some expert growers. The one featured was moving to Oregon to grow because of Ga. laws.
I have some gifted C.Dog seeds that sprouted in a day that Im planting today after a few cups of coffee.
I dig those Georgia Peaches, they make me feel right at home!
Greatt day!

Oh yea, I actually know who your talking about. Yea, Hotlanta summers can produce some pretty amazing buds.

And I was thinking maybe a deficiency, but I couldn't imagine what! Been in the new Roots Organics only about 2 weeks and getting Purified water. What more could she need?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That male plant looks phenomenal!!!! I see why you let it go to seed.

Right! You can even see the trichomes all over his fan leaves. One of the prettiest male plants I've seen personally.

You mind if I pull up my comfy leather armchair? Subbed. I'm a firm believer in the Pygmy belief that you can only really use a plant for spiritual reasons if you grew it yourself. If there is truth in this then your own crossbreed is surely even better!

You mind if I pull up my comfy leather armchair? Subbed. I'm a firm believer in the Pygmy belief that you can only really use a plant for spiritual reasons if you grew it yourself. If there is truth in this then your own crossbreed is surely even better!

Of course I don't mind! And I hope your right! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

UPDATE:

Still haven't watered. It's is however a beautiful day here. High 60s', low 70s' with a pretty good UV index so I let them hang outside. A few hours of sun and they look great! GDP is coming along nicely.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Still trying to figure out what's going on with "The Strain #2". Might add some molasses next time I water it which will probably be tomorrow. This has been a full 7 days since the plants in the 1/2 gallon pots got water. Impressive.

QUESTION:

Has anyone had any experience with Patio Plus or any of the other Kellogg Brand Organic soils?
1.jpg

Used it for my tomatoes and peppers last year and all I can say is wow. Got me thinking. It's an all organic soil and costs about $5 for a 2 cu. ft bag!!! Going to try half of this, half Roots in my next transplant and see how it goes. Know a few growers who swear by the stuff. Even say they switched to it from Fox Farm soils with better results! We shall see. Comments?

Hey Spook your instincts are good cause Ga seems like a good brother. Hes gifting seeds! Scroll back. Find an address Spook!

UPDATE:

Still haven't watered. It's is however a beautiful day here. High 60s', low 70s' with a pretty good UV index so I let them hang outside. A few hours of sun and they look great! GDP is coming along nicely.
1086740fbbbdfac1d4d2f01f0f66be76.jpg

297e96a37eb4765a0cdde88caa7b054a.jpg

Still trying to figure out what's going on with "The Strain #2". Might add some molasses next time I water it which will probably be tomorrow. This has been a full 7 days since the plants in the 1/2 gallon pots got water. Impressive.

Youve got better weather than Norcal!!! Did you say you do a spring yard harvest too? i think I remember yes but scrolled back and dident see. If no spring yard grow/harvest yet Ga I suggest you do one. I love mine and wait till you see what ive got vegging in the laundry room to be planted outside in a month!!!!
Do a comparison grow with the new dirt and the FF. I bought some Happy Frog for sprouts and I think it has bugs, caterpillars! Im using FF sol, and nutes and would love to amend it too but scared. To be honest the FF did great with my yard grow. Followed the schedule and oh my goodness!! With the tent I ran out of weeks and they dident get too much Cha Ching or Beasties.
Hey Ga....... Go Falcons Huh!!!! Im a Packers fan so maybe next weekend its on my brother!
Im stoned Ga and the Falcons could be AFC if so in the Super Bowel then!
Great day!!

Youve got better weather than Norcal!!! Did you say you do a spring yard harvest too? i think I remember yes but scrolled back and dident see. If no spring yard grow/harvest yet Ga I suggest you do one. I love mine and wait till you see what ive got vegging in the laundry room to be planted outside in a month!!!!
Do a comparison grow with the new dirt and the FF. I bought some Happy Frog for sprouts and I think it has bugs, caterpillars! Im using FF sol, and nutes and would love to amend it too but scared. To be honest the FF did great with my yard grow. Followed the schedule and oh my goodness!! With the tent I ran out of weeks and they dident get too much Cha Ching or Beasties.
Hey Ga....... Go Falcons Huh!!!! Im a Packers fan so maybe next weekend its on my brother!
Im stoned Ga and the Falcons could be AFC if so in the Super Bowel then!
Great day!!

I DO do a spring harvest! So sorry to hear about the bugs in your soil! That's why I had to switch back to Roots Organics. Fox Farm has been outsourcing their soil for a few years now and the quality is nowhere near what it used to be. I had bugs in my last bag of Happy Frog too smh.

On a brighter note, it's another beautiful day so the girls are out to play! Just watered them with some molasses before I put them out. Just realized it's been almost 2 weeks since the GDP sprouted so I'm going to transplant it into a 1 gallon pot with just the Roots Organics and some Mykos. Will update with pics in a few when done.
1.jpg

The ladies are outside enjoying some fun in the sun and warmth. Let's see how they respond to the watering with the molasses.
1.jpg

GDP. looks a bit rough after the transplant, but I'm sure with the new soil and Mykos, she'll bounce right back. SUPER fat leaves, great sign of an indica to come ..

2.jpg

Bordello #2 is still under the CFLs at the moment. Want to stop her from stretching so much while still in the seedling stage.

Happy growing gang!

I took the time to scroll back and read. Theres so many threads to follow im going to limit it to just a few for me. Your part of the few!
Your my first stop today. My brain is fresh. So are these going out for your spring yard grow??? Im guessing yes. They look beautiful!!!
Did you say Happy Frog is made by FF?? No difference, Im not switching just yet. Im going to stick with FF Ocean Forest for a lil longer. I read about High Brix and more but not sure exactly what all it is and Ive got enough to absorb. Im sticking with dirt. The next step I incorporate Im thinking is a RO water system for my tent. Hard well water here and not good for my indoor.
Is there any indoor for you? You cant get good seeds in the mail but a yard grow is safe?? If mentioned already my mistake. These threads run together is why Im limiting them.
The Packers and the Falcons!!!! Go Green Bay!!! Great Day Ga!

I took the time to scroll back and read. Theres so many threads to follow im going to limit it to just a few for me. Your part of the few!
Your my first stop today. My brain is fresh. So are these going out for your spring yard grow??? Im guessing yes. They look beautiful!!!
Did you say Happy Frog is made by FF?? No difference, Im not switching just yet. Im going to stick with FF Ocean Forest for a lil longer. I read about High Brix and more but not sure exactly what all it is and Ive got enough to absorb. Im sticking with dirt. The next step I incorporate Im thinking is a RO water system for my tent. Hard well water here and not good for my indoor.
Is there any indoor for you? You cant get good seeds in the mail but a yard grow is safe?? If mentioned already my mistake. These threads run together is why Im limiting them.
The Packers and the Falcons!!!! Go Green Bay!!! Great Day Ga!

Good day to you! So honored to be among the few!!! .

These are for my spring yard grow! Just wanted to have a few veg for a while so I can get some good harvests. Where I live, ordering seeds in the mail just isn't a great idea; but the house I live in has a private, fenced in backyard with trees beyond the fence so there's no visibility back there, and my fence is about 7.5 ft tall to keep the deer out. Best part, the whole yard gets full sun so I'm pretty fortunate there.

I try to stay away from indoor as much as possible. Keep the power bill down and eyes off me lol. I only use a small number of CFLs if I want to start some plants for my yard grow early like in this case. Here's my philosophy. We grow with lights to try and mimic the power of the almighty sun...to achieve indoor what happens naturally in nature. With this driving force, I decided a few years ago to grow as organically and naturally as possible and it's given me some of the best tasting and effective buds I've ever had and couldn't bring myself to turn back now! The sun, living soil and rain water are my tools of choice whenever possible. I will use organic molasses and purified water if my rain water is running low, but that's about it!

Yes, Fox Farm makes Ocean Forrest, Light Warrior and Happy Frog. I would say Ocean Forrest is their most stable soil currently, but they hurt me and my plants too many times. I think my plants are really liking my blend of Roots Organics, homemade worm bin compost, and added mycorrhizae! Really bring the soil alive!

Will be adding an update soon, and GO FALCONS!!! Lol .

UPDATE:

Got some good news, got some bad news. I'll start with the bad so we can end things on a high note...(pun intended .)

Not sure what happened. Been working a lot and long hours this week so I wasn't able to keep as close of an eye on things how I like, but R.I.P. to "The Strain #2"...
1.jpg

Now to make lemonade with this lemon, Bordello #2 is getting a bigger house .. Going to try equal parts Roots Organics & Kellogg Organics Patio Plus soil (mentioned a few posts back) with a handful of my homemade compost. Experiment time .

Now Pics...

The girls outside enjoying the sun
2.jpg

Bordello 1 & 2
3.jpg

The Strain #1

4.jpg

GDP. coming along nicely .
5.jpg

Oh yea! I took some cutting so I can sex them for my own mental peace lol. Cutting from both "The Strains" and the Bordello in tray with some heirloom tomato seeds, pepper seeds and scarlet runner beans I'm starting. They were taken about 3 days ago.
6.jpg

It's been cold and overcast since Monday so this is the first time they've gotten some real good SUN in a few days. I'm sure they'll love it. Time to go upgrade baby Bordello! See you guys in a bit.

RANDOM POST

Reading through Spooks posts and looking at his pictures is really making me jealous and had me ready to start the gardening season, but it's still a bit too cold. Been doing some garden prep like building new and more raised beds, composting leaves and other things for soil this spring, and recently, starting some vegetable seeds in my greenhouse to get a jump on things!

As I finished some yard prep, I went through some pics of last years garden, and I figured I'd share the mm with you all!!! We grew everything from corn, tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons, broccoli, collards, kale, cauliflower...the list goes on. Here are some harvest and early garden pics. Hope you enjoy!

The Tomato, pepper, onion and garlic bed April 2016....
1.jpg

One of the cinder block beds and brassica patch...
2.jpg

Greenhouse and a bit of everything! Potato pouch, another cinder bed, melons, squash, corn corner, etc...
3.jpg

Bush beans and a happy pup on a patio
4.jpg

A few harvest pics...
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

And I leave you with my youngest pups' impression of The Godfather...with a homegrown melon lol
10.jpg

Very Nice GA!! Look at that Cauliflower!!! Just like at the store!! The Indian corns nice too but how bout some reg corn LIKE the store? That and Watermelons take skills!!!
I was wondering if you reveged for a summer weed crop and looks like yes, or do you grow from seed in the spring? When I found revegging I loved it!!!!! Even pull clones in July and back to the CFL's for next year. The old grower that gave me the HPS's said to quit doing that so 2016 I pulled all but one and it was the biggest one out there come fall, the rest were from my spring seeds.
Spookies plants are awesome huh!! Im double fencing mine too. Last year was a half bag of O.forest but maybe a whole bag per plant this year. Bigger damn holes! And one bag aint nearly big enough. i know youve seen the container sizes some people use, HUGE. Thats the ticket GA is big holes and great dirt, two important factors!!!! (I just need to hear it Ga!)
You have great weather there my brother!!!!! Its as wet as a $10. hooker with a $20.rock here!! :rofl:
Too much fun! Go Green Bay!!! And Great Day Ga!!

Back
Top Bottom