GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

That last set of photos was so nice . I can grow nicer 'normal' corn that the store has very easy and ears of it I have a photo somewhere it is very easy but that jewel corn is so much more impressive and I always wanted to get my hands on a kernel. That's such a cheeky pupper with the watermelon rind is it homegrown? That one is like supermarket 4Dutchess but would taste better as it's smaller .

I found the photos of the corn 4Dutchess I'll post them wherever you like.

Them damn Falcons are like a well oiled machine there Ga!!! The Superbowel should be good!!!
Ga youve got the prettiest hands my brother! Aint you worried about breaking a nail??? :)
No need to see corn pic Spook, I believe you.
Great Day Ga!!!!

Them damn Falcons are like a well oiled machine there Ga!!! The Superbowel should be good!!!
Ga youve got the prettiest hands my brother! Aint you worried about breaking a nail??? :)
No need to see corn pic Spook, I believe you.
Great Day Ga!!!!

Lol most times the hands in the pics are my fiancé. Here make the pics look even better in my opinion lol and yes, the Super Bowl will be a great one!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

EDIBLES POST

Hey there everyone, just thought I'd share my recent makings. A few days ago I made some CannaCoconut Oil and it came out amazing. 15 grams of decarbed bud to 3/4 cup coconut oil. I made about 2 cups worth.
1.jpg

When I tell you this stuff is STRONG! Sheesh.

Then I decided to add about 1.5 ounces of the CannaCoconut Oil (melted of course) to about 11 ounces raw honey in a blender for about 30 seconds until well mixed and it got this nice caramel like color and poured it into an empty honey bear saved and washed out and BOOM! CannaHoney!
2.jpg

This stuff tastes amazing! Has a coconut undertone. Had some in my coffee yesterday and today while my fiancé had hers in tea. The effects lasted all day with surges throughout about every 3 hours. Only took about a teaspoon! Didn't need anything until around 9:30 when we both had a teaspoon in out tea and for the first time in a while, slept peacefully through the night! I'm going to say it's a personal success .
3.jpg

This morning I took it a bit further. Added an ounce of the melted CannaCoconut Oil to about 7 ounces of Maple Syrup in a blender, same as the honey. Having it on some waffles as I type. Delicious and slightly coconutty! Will update in a few .
4.jpg

That looks so good.

You'll have to make some Spook! I have a feeling you'll have plenty of product! Save all of those wonderful leaves and stems too! They can also be used! That CannaMaple Syrup by the way...good googly moogly. Apparently I took a little nap lol. That stuff is strong. I'll have to proceed with caution. ..

Infused honey and syrup, nice stuff Ga!! I appreciate you coming to my thread and teaching!!!!! Thank you!!
The directions on the dechlorinator drops said something about the dissipating the Minerals too, true??? Ive got hard well water here.
I dident think your hands were that pretty Ga!!!!
Oh, I just love kicking my moms address to people I dont know on the computer in hopes of some seeds I dont need! Just wondering what happend Ga!!! No worries!! But if like trade, shoots bra!
Great Day Ga!! And GO FALCONS!!!!

UPDATE

I watered all of the ladies yesterday. Finally a warm enough, not overcast day so I could let them get some sun. Just started doing some training on The Strain #1, just to push it a bit. Just some leaf bending and such for more light penetration.

Group Shot. Back: TS1, Bordello. Front: Bordello2, GDP.
1.jpg

TS1
2.jpg

Bordello
3.jpg

Bordello2- Transplanted yesterday into a 1/2 gallon pot with 50/50 Roots Organics x Kellogg Patio Plus and a good Mykos dusting on the root ball and in the pot. Let's see how she responds! Watered too of course.
4.jpg

GDP.
5.jpg

Also, last night I tossed my Blue Dragon Seed (Blueberry x Sour Diesel) into some purified water with a little hydrogen peroxide. Will pot it up this evening and under the lights it shall go.

Infused honey and syrup, nice stuff Ga!! I appreciate you coming to my thread and teaching!!!!! Thank you!!
The directions on the dechlorinator drops said something about the dissipating the Minerals too, true??? Ive got hard well water here.
I dident think your hands were that pretty Ga!!!!
Oh, I just love kicking my moms address to people I dont know on the computer in hopes of some seeds I dont need! Just wondering what happend Ga!!! No worries!! But if like trade, shoots bra!
Great Day Ga!! And GO FALCONS!!!!

They should actually be to you very shortly! Didn't forget about you. Very excited to see how they do on that side of the country!

Lol at the broccoli in the bricks. Mine were that size like that for months till I built more soil up around it and added fertiliser they love it! I love the GDP ..

Lol i guess a seed fell in there when I was harvesting them. I noticed him growing over the winter and just left it to see what would happen lol. I'm hoping I can do the GDP. in one of my beds or its own hole and veg it for a good long time without it getting too tall with it being a pure indica. Although, I see how well that's going for Sneaky lol

Lol! Well I am a big fan of big holes. Bigger the better is what I'm going to try to encourage you to do. But I know you know your garden better and understand it better than I do so look forward to seeing whatever you do. Your vegetables are going to be fantastic as well. There will be so much love in this project. That the whole world will know it.

Pleasant gardening.

Your friend,

Spooky .

Just brought the ladies inside as the sun is setting here, so back under the lights they go. Also, just potted up the Blue Dragon. seed in just Roots Organics to start it off strong. Now we cross our fingers and wait!
1.jpg

Also, took a peek at my cuttings and it looks like they're going to become clones! About 4-5 days since they were taken and they look very happy. The cuttings went straight into Roots Organics soil by the way.
2.jpg

This is very informative for me. I like your style. It's clean and simple but in a good way which is what I try to achieve. It creates neatness which is important to try to maintain as things inevitably become more chaotic. Anyways this is going to be a monster I can already tell if you can maintain that colour.

This is very informative for me. I like your style. It's clean and simple but in a good way which is what I try to achieve. It creates neatness which is important to try to maintain as things inevitably become more chaotic. Anyways this is going to be a monster I can already tell if you can maintain that colour.

Thanks Spooky! I hope I get a monster or two, just have to be patient for now. I do like to keep things simple. Mother Nature doesn't require a lot of fancy doodads, so I try to use as few as possible and let her do her thing! Happy growing my friend. You have some AMAZING buds in your near future and I can't wait to see them. I actually had to go do some research on Agent Orange. Not a Strain in familiar with but it sounds delicious!

Back
Top Bottom