Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Neem FTW! I forgot about that. I’ll hit them at the next watering. That’s the other thing I forgot how to do correctly...watering. I really think dwc is much easier. I feel like I’m a newb starting all over again. LOL!

Neem FTW! I forgot about that. I’ll hit them at the next watering. That’s the other thing I forgot how to do correctly...watering. I really think dwc is much easier. I feel like I’m a newb starting all over again. LOL!
It's not hard. If I let em dry out between waterings and I see even 1, I gave a neem shot and would have no trouble the rest of the grow. Sometimes no trouble reported too. You got this. It's change brother. Hell, I changed something just last week!

It's not hard. If I let em dry out between waterings and I see even 1, I gave a neem shot and would have no trouble the rest of the grow. Sometimes no trouble reported too. You got this. It's change brother. Hell, I changed something just last week!

You’re right! Change is good for the soul...or something like that. I’m determined to kill them all! With fire if necessary. :headbanger:

Looking it up now. Thanks!
Just need the nitro, phosph and potassium. It's got all micro nutes in them and designed the product to not need ph'd. I start using immediately in flower. Start per gallon
10ml Nitro
5ml Phos
5ml potassium
After buds set I bump up to
10ml
8ml
8ml
3 weeks from harvest
6ml
8ml
10ml
Last 10 days water only
The only addition I make is I mix 1/4 cup pelletised dolomite lime per bag of ffof.

Nice looking oil GT, whatcha gonna use it for?

Nice looking oil GT, whatcha gonna use it for?

It will probably all go to capsules. Maybe a few gummies, but I’ll probably use the same EVOO as the capsules. I’m not going to weigh it for a week or so to let all the alcohol evaporate and then I’ll know how much I can make. I think it’ll be good stuff.

Woohoo! Still not able to lift heavy, but I was able to do a light-weight upper body workout followed by a really beautiful, morning, brisk walk with my wife for over an hour. No abnormal back pain! Yes!

Now I have chores to do, but first I’ll hit some of this GSC Rosin I squished yesterday. The Everclear extract I made the other day is looking unreal. Enjoy!

I walked in my Rosin room and decided to smash something so I flipped on the DabPress...and BOOM! The power went out. I spent the last hour trying to figure out why. No breaker was tripped so I couldn’t figure it out. Walked back to the house to find the entire valley is without power...it wasn’t my Rosin press that caused it, but a very unreal coincidence...freaky! :thedoubletake:

I walked in my Rosin room and decided to smash something so I flipped on the DabPress...and BOOM! The power went out. I spent the last hour trying to figure out why. No breaker was tripped so I couldn’t figure it out. Walked back to the house to find the entire valley is without power...it wasn’t my Rosin press that caused it, but a very unreal coincidence...freaky! :thedoubletake:
Yea right.

Back
Top Bottom