Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Day 48 from seed! Haircut day for the ladies. :headbanger: I hope these new autoflower genetics can handle a little stress. We shall see. Tomorrow will be the first bucket changes with full flower nutes. Tomorrow evening they’ll start getting:

4ml/Gal BPN Micro
8ml/Gal BPN Bloom
4ml/Gal BPN Bloom Booster
2ml/Gal Cal-Mag
2ml/Gal HydroGuard

I’ll probably add some carboload or some sort of carb…as soon as I get something to use. They’ll flower just fine without it, but I like a little fattening stuff.

Both plants are continuing to drink between 1/4 and 3/4 gallon every day and both continue to have a slight increase in PH overnight. It’s all normal and they both look really good in my opinion. Very easy to grow these plants so far. I enjoy it immensely. :love:

Enjoy!

I haven’t grown anything for over a year. I may try to get a cut back and see what happens. Honestly, I’m just happy to grow anything again. I really missed it. :Namaste::love:
Sent you a DM.

Today was a great “push day.” I am sore as heck from yesterday’s “squat day.” I added an extra 5 squats each round for a total of 125 squats during my walk and also did 100 step-ups each round as well. Today my legs were screaming while doing 50 body weight dips and 50 tricep extensions with a 40 lb dumbbell. Once again, I managed to kick my own butt. :rofl:

Anyway, if you are able to get off the couch, I highly encourage it. :Namaste:

View media item 1859051

Day 54 from seed!

They’re still alive!

I know right? I can’t believe it either. Anywho, all is good as far as I can tell. However, I’m a little disappointed in the 6 Shooter. She’s seems like she’s several weeks behind the Vanilla Latte. Trichrome production is just now barely starting on her while the Latte appears way ahead. No way she will finish in 8-10 weeks…My opinion naturally.

I’m a little disappointed in the 6 Shooter. She’s seems like she’s several weeks behind the Vanilla Latte. Trichrome production is just now barely starting on her while the Latte appears way ahead. No way she will finish in 8-10 weeks…My opinion naturally.
I grew a Six Shooter last year. Checking my records I harvested mine on day 92. So what is that just over 13 weeks? You have a ways to go if yours takes as long as mine.

Day 59 from seed! Heck I probably had 10 days in germination alone. Anyway, they look great in my opinion. There’s not one blemish that I can see. I’m feeding between 750-900 ppm at the moment. The buds are small, but developing fairly well. PH is slightly rising every evening and they’re both drinking and feeding well. I’m surprised they’re doing as well as they are to be honest.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom