Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

All your plants look wonderful! The flowering tops are frosted as hell! I can smell it bellow my screen!

Very impressive garden loving the frost on those colas tokin ✊
Thanks Joe! I appreciate that.

Always nice to catch up with old friends.
You got that right! It was great to see them even though only for a day.

Just got caught up. Plants are looking stellar, Gpa. Frosty as hell but I expect nothing less from your garden. Glad to see that nuking the bugs worked. I've said it before... that product saved the hides of nearly every commercial grower in my area last year. It worked where others didn't and it could be used in flower when others can't. Nobody wants neem or spinosad flavored bud! LOL
Thanks Rider. I’m not even worthy, seeing your setup and haul was absolutely spectacular bud. Like I said before...one of the best I’ve seen. I appreciate you stopping in here man.

If I can get mine to look half that good, I'll be happy.....very happy. :smokin:
You’re there man. It’ll get better and better. As you’ve seen in this journal it can be good and it can go horribly wrong in a short time. We just catch it and deal with it the best we can. 420 is probably one of the best environments I’ve seen to aid in growing great weed. There’s so many smart people here. You’ve all made a valuable impression on my growing, that’s for sure. Keeping a journal has helped me want to improve my growing because of all of you.

Gorgeous flowers GT :adore:
Thanks! You’re definitely one of those smart dudes I like hanging around with. :Namaste:

Some day when I'm all grown up I hope to grow plants like Grandpa. Well done mate
LOL! Thanks Dooby!

All your plants look wonderful! The flowering tops are frosted as hell! I can smell it bellow my screen!
I wish you all could smell it. It’s funkalicious!

Just got caught up GT, man everything looks top notch in here. Fabulous work my friend :goodjob::yummy: oh and congrats on the nomination or however that works!!!! You deserve praise for your tutorials, pictures, and overall skill in this great field. ... field hehe get it?
Thanks! LMAO...

Just popped in for a look. As I expected all looks good GT. Should have a little more time to hang out in a week or so. Take care.
Hey bud! Glad you’re alive. I worry about you old guys...:ganjamon:

Looking delicious mmmmmm that fan leaf bud! #sojuicy lol I want to eat it, Nom!

Anyhow, love the pics and I can’t wait to see what ya haul off these beasts or beast I don’t know it’s an F’n jungle in here...TO THE CHOPPER!! as @bignstrange would say! Hey where is that guy anyways I miss him!

Byeeee

Looks so good. Don't know that I would ever need to try it. Sure I would get a nose bleed that high.

You may, but you wouldn't know it. o_O :passitleft:

Anyhow, love the pics and I can’t wait to see what ya haul off these beasts or beast I don’t know it’s an F’n jungle in here...TO THE CHOPPER!! as @bignstrange would say! Hey where is that guy anyways I miss him!

Byeeee
Thanks newty! I miss him too!

Looking good Gramps....nice and tasty looking! I can almost smell it!
I wish you could. I’ve never had one smell this weirdly-good.

Looks so good. Don't know that I would ever need to try it. Sure I would get a nose bleed that high.
It’s delicious. Gets me tuned for sure.

Incredible garden. Great work.
Thanks 1st! Glad you’re here.

You may, but you wouldn't know it. o_O :passitleft:
It has made me forget stuff...

I wonder if the companies that makes presses are wondering why the sudden uptick in sales!

LOL! I already had a 20 ton press so when I watched a video I made my own

Byeeee
IG @bignstrangefarms

Hahaha! Actually, you are absolutely correct, shed. I need to remember back to my first couple grows. Or, even better, BEFORE my first few grows. When I would’ve paid for smoke that wouldn’t even come close to this stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

i am amazed at the potency of what we can grow vs what we used to pay for. You seem to be enjoying life and growing. Hope i enjoy it as much as you when i get to that point in life. That shatter looks dangerous. :)

@Grandpa Tokin I gave you a shout out on dyi press video thank you I’ll be lookIng into this by next winter I’ll take all shake to use for shatter I can’t wait to make great quality and affordability

i am amazed at the potency of what we can grow vs what we used to pay for. You seem to be enjoying life and growing. Hope i enjoy it as much as you when i get to that point in life. That shatter looks dangerous. :)

It amazes me too. I’m really happy we can grow this miracle plant.

wonder why the press controller needs that big heat sink.... =)

I don’t think it does. I have everything contained in my box. Haven’t had any issues yet.

@Grandpa Tokin I gave you a shout out on dyi press video thank you I’ll be lookIng into this by next winter I’ll take all shake to use for shatter I can’t wait to make great quality and affordability

Sweet. You’ll enjoy it. It took me an afternoon to make the plates and the PID controller box.

Hello all! Grandpa’s been busy today. Started harvesting this morning and haven’t let up yet. I’m hoping to get everything out of here this evening (to a heated barn overnight) and bomb the grow rooms tonight. If I can get that done tonight then I can begin to get the room cleaned and the GG girls into flower by the end of the week or early next week.

Anyway, here are a few surprises I found while trimming. More fan leaf stem buds! There were maybe 50 or more, but I only took pictures of these:

Here’s a few shots of some buds.

I don’t have a clue how much I’ll get when it’s all dried, but it’ll surely be enough to keep me toasty until the next harvest or beyond.

I want to take a second and thank 420 for allowing us to have such a great community. I know I joke around quite a bit in this fabulous place—I may even rub some people the wrong way when it is certainly not my intention—but I do that because inside I’m giddy as a school girl just being able to converse with people like YOU. It amazes me that we can do this. Believe me, when I was young I never would’ve imagined being able to openly share knowledge about this magical plant.

I’d also like to thank each of you for being here. You guys and gals make this place fun and so very interesting to this old guy. Thank you!

Tomorrow is my birthday so I thought it would be appropriate to let you all know that I sometimes read your posts while pooping... :rofl:

Have a nice evening!

Back
Top Bottom