Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Morning Graytail. Duggan's asked me to spread the word. His new journal is up and running.

duggan does Kosher Kush with DBHBB -4 plants - two pots, lots of leds!

I suppose it'd be nice of me to leave a note of congratulations here as well, for posterity's sake, you understand. :laughtwo:

Congratulations Graytail. Couldn't happen to a nicer mentor. :bravo: I can't wait to see an entry in POTM again. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey Graytail!!!! Congrats on your NOTM win!!!! well deserved!!! I hope all is well with you and your garden :)

Whew!!! Thought I'd missed another update. :laughtwo: You're more of a priority than my actions sometimes reflect my friend. I'm just lost in study. I'll be watching.

Congratulations GT, your journal is always a good place to swing by for inspiration. Keep growing winners:Rasta:

Beautiful plants and nugs Graytail. :bravo:

Congrats on the win sir

Holy smokes my friend...your doin it again....congrats to ya for the win. I'm a little late cuz of not following the contests but had to say way to go! So Gray...i'm back in again! Yeepa , yeepa! cheers:high-five:

Congratulations Graytail. Couldn't happen to a nicer mentor. :bravo: I can't wait to see an entry in POTM again. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Congrats GT....while I don't follow any of the contests, saw that you won one. Very deserving based on the quality pics you post every week that easily show you to be a master grower. :Namaste:

Hey Graytail!!!! Congrats on your NOTM win!!!! well deserved!!! I hope all is well with you and your garden :)

Good show GT, your nug was my favorite, well deserved. :bravo:

Good morning my friend... Hope your day is blessed and green and that your funk is lifting off your shoulders...:love:...:circle-of-love:

Thank you everyone!~

The funk? ... well, a prime r/l funk-producing factor will be waning later this month anyway, so May should be decidedly better. :cheesygrinsmiley: After all these years, I still haven't decided for sure whether a person is happier with a stress-free life or a challenging one. As depressing as it may sound, I suspect a challenging life leads to greater happiness. :straightface: What a messed up world, eh? :laugh:

No update yet. Ima feelin' lazy and a lil smug about it - I'll probably get some pics later this week. CarnA1 will be ready next week, and possibly CarnB2, too. :slide: It's kinda fun watching a perpetual wind down - it keeps spitting out mature plants with very little effort. :laugh:

Heheh, yeah, same for me - who needs the details? :laugh:

Some days/weeks/months are better than others. :straightface: But my burdens will ease in a few weeks, just as Spring arrives - nice combination. :love:

You old coot! :laughtwo: You're enjoying this little shift of the norm, aren't you? I think you should play with a taster garden. Grow a couple really big ones to put the fear of God into the other potential contenders, and explore that realm of madness Ziggy occupies. It was great fun, and I'll likely try again with a few, now that I can grow just for me for a while. I think you'd enjoy the change of pace, and there's something to be said for quick treats and lots of variety without massive trimming sessions.

It's not like you have to grow this many plants now, eh? :battingeyelashes: :love:

I finally got a set of pics yesterday so it's update time! :tommy:

CarnA1 looks like she'll be ready for a chop this week. She's quite a bit overdue, but the last pistil surge has started to brown so I'm going to take her down. I ran out of this pheno a few weeks ago and can't wait to get some more into a jar. :slide:

CarnivalACut1 - 215 days old - 78 days 11/13 - 68 since pistils
DSCN77532.JPG

DSCN77542.JPG

DSCN77551.JPG

DSCN77572.JPG

DSCN77582.JPG

And right after that will be CarnB2, the other pheno. This one reminds me of a Botticelli cherub, right? :laugh: Lil chubby arms n legs? It'll be interesting to see if it translates into yield - she's pretty small.

CarnivalB2 - 171 days old - 70 days 11/12 - 60 since pistils
DSCN77601.JPG

DSCN77611.JPG

DSCN77621.JPG

DSCN77632.JPG

DSCN77641.JPG

And then Grin2. :love: I love this strain - gonna grow it again, fer shure. It reminds me a lot of Destroyer, another one I have to grow again. :hmmmm:

DrGrinspoonCut2 - 141 days old - 64 days 11/12 - 54 since pistils
DSCN77661.JPG

DSCN77672.JPG

DSCN77681.JPG

DSCN7770.JPG

DSCN7771.JPG

This is CarnB1, just a couple weeks behind her sibling. This one grew taller but it's not clear that it'll yield much more. This pheno is hard to grow large - it wants to go straight up, so you really have to spread it wide in training.

CarnivalBCut1 - 171 days old - 49 days 11/13 - 39 since pistils
DSCN77722.JPG

DSCN77733.JPG

DSCN77742.JPG

DSCN77751.JPG

And this run will close out with a bang. :laugh: Rio3 took well to all the extra soil and looks like she'll be a nice big'un.

Rio(Carnival x Utopia Haze)Cut3 - 161 days old - 15 days 11/13 - 5 since pistils
DSCN77782.JPG

DSCN77793.JPG

DSCN77801.JPG

Here's what she looked like two weeks ago ...

DSCN77512.JPG

And I also wanted to show off my latest swag. :partyboy::allgood: It arrived yesterday (the one on the right). :cheesygrinsmiley: After all the knowledge and valuable experience I've gained from posting on 420Mag, these are still what I cherish.

They're precious trophies to me - Thank you all. :party:

DSCN77862.JPG

:love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom