Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

I feel the same sense of pride with my jars Graytail. They're always within sight, a constant reminder of the community. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I appreciate the comparison shots of Rio Cut 3. Fabulous progress. She's certainly a bushy one, isn't she? Geez, you're driving me to distraction with all these Carnivals Graytail. I'm soooo jealous. Mine better sprout. :straightface:

You caught me on my way back to Callanetics and now I have to pull myself away. You brightened up my break time very nicely. Thanks for that. :ciao:

Carnivals look fantastic, and congrats on the swaggg!!!

Loving the way Rio is coming along.
Nice jar collection! Obviously you are a member of the Cannabis of the Month Club.

Sweet stuff as usual.

Ah.....TROPHIES

DSCN77862.JPG

Don't ya hate odd numbers though...:straightface: sooo I guess you're just gonna have to work on that 6th one... I haven't checked the contest this month...:hmmmm: Are you already working on it..:confused:......Things are looking beautiful in your garden as always and oh yea... there's a new contest I'm supposed to spread around... 420 Magazine's 420 Photo Contest On 4/20 .... Hope you have a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

Don't ya hate odd numbers though...:straightface: sooo I guess you're just gonna have to work on that 6th one... I haven't checked the contest this month...:hmmmm: Are you already working on it..:confused:......Things are looking beautiful in your garden as always and oh yea... there's a new contest I'm supposed to spread around... 420 Magazine's 420 Photo Contest On 4/20 .... Hope you have a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

LOL, well as it so happens, the one large jar with three small ones were bugging me a lot. The symmetry was all off. :straightface: I have the same issue in the bloom room - I have the Advanced XML350 in the middle, with a MH 100x3 in three of the corners, but they sold out before I could get a fourth matching one, so I had to put a 60x3 in that corner - bugs the crap outta me! :cheesygrinsmiley:

So now, at least, I've solved the problem with the trophy shelf. :yahoo: :laugh:

But the competition is getting serious. :thedoubletake: Every month, there's a good half dozen winning entries - ya gotta have something special to stand out. I can't enter NOTM for three months anyway though ... maybe Rio will be a beauty and I can enter her for POTM ... :hmmmm:

I like your chances buckaroo, although Shiggity seems determined to make all the rest of us shake in our boots a bit, eh? Those contests do get more exciting every month. That contest that started yesterday should be quite a challenge. Surely you have a good 420 photo buried in your archives that could be a contender?

Get some Carnival that stuff is great.

Hey Gray what about Freddy or did I miss this?
Just got me some Y Griega and Freddy beans.

Ah, glad you reminded me! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hmm ... well, Freddy's Best has been growing on me. It's Chocolope x Dutch Haze x Sativa, and the indica in the Dutch Haze is Indian, so it has all sorts of interesting potential. The chocolate is prominent in the terpenes, although on my palate it tends to taste floral, too. It's sort of sweet and creamy - vanilla undertones - a hint of berry but no citrus - a touch of sandalwood on the exhale. I have some sort of bias against DP - don't have a very good reason, just not thrilled with Dutch breeders - so I had myself convinced it'd be some skunky high, but of course with those genetics it's a nice clear sativa, with an easy happy character to it - good social weed. If I hadn't already grown and smoked some truly stellar strains I'd like it more, but I'm a snob now. :laugh: It reminds me a bit of White Panther, another strain named for a important breeder. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's a good solid sativa high, with THC in the high teens, and it's a well-behaved strain to cultivate. I'd put it in the top 20% of the strains I've grown.

Y Griega is a definite standout though! Man is that stuff punchy! :thedoubletake: Wonderful high, too - nice and clear. :love:

And, you've been smokin' Carnival? What do you think? - Does it have that same meth effect on you, too? :laugh:

Ordered my Carnival right after your first impression :high-five:
Just about to finish my second run.
Very heavy stuff but I get used to anything real fast.

Still a keeper nothing goes faster, pushed Jilly Bean out of my perpetual for now.
Hope I can handle the stretchy pheno better this time or I have to keep 2 mothers.
One for me one for the rest :grinjoint:

Ordered my Carnival right after your first impression :high-five:
Just about to finish my second run.
Very heavy stuff but I get used to anything real fast.

Still a keeper nothing goes faster, pushed Jilly Bean out of my perpetual for now.
Hope I can handle the stretchy pheno better this time or I have to keep 2 mothers.
One for me one for the rest :grinjoint:

But do you get the same meth-like high Graytail and I are getting?

Ah, glad you reminded me! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hmm ... well, Freddy's Best has been growing on me. It's Chocolope x Dutch Haze x Sativa, and the indica in the Dutch Haze is Indian, so it has all sorts of interesting potential. The chocolate is prominent in the terpenes, although on my palate it tends to taste floral, too. It's sort of sweet and creamy - vanilla undertones - a hint of berry but no citrus - a touch of sandalwood on the exhale. I have some sort of bias against DP - don't have a very good reason, just not thrilled with Dutch breeders - so I had myself convinced it'd be some skunky high, but of course with those genetics it's a nice clear sativa, with an easy happy character to it - good social weed. If I hadn't already grown and smoked some truly stellar strains I'd like it more, but I'm a snob now. :laugh: It reminds me a bit of White Panther, another strain named for a important breeder. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's a good solid sativa high, with THC in the high teens, and it's a well-behaved strain to cultivate. I'd put it in the top 20% of the strains I've grown.

Y Griega is a definite standout though! Man is that stuff punchy! :thedoubletake: Wonderful high, too - nice and clear. :love:

And, you've been smokin' Carnival? What do you think? - Does it have that same meth effect on you, too? :laugh:

Morning Gray... Got a question for ya... what do you mean by Meth effect..:confused: I like the up feeling of some sativas but I hate speed and don't want to ever feel like I'm doing meth again..:thedoubletake: and honestly can't imagine herb ever feeling that way... I think I'm confused...:hmmmm: Well actually I know I'm confused but still would you mind to explain please...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

I don't have the problem a lot of people have with that racy unnerving feeling, but when I describe the Carnival high, that's not what I mean. It's a strong soaring cannabis high but it doesn't have any sedative effect to it, like most strains, so I can smoke Carnival steadily for hours and I just don't get sleepy. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's the ultimate wake n bake high. :slide: No crash either, just a fade.

Back
Top Bottom