Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

I don't have the problem a lot of people have with that racy unnerving feeling, but when I describe the Carnival high, that's not what I mean. It's a strong soaring cannabis high but it doesn't have any sedative effect to it, like most strains, so I can smoke Carnival steadily for hours and I just don't get sleepy. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's the ultimate wake n bake high. :slide: No crash either, just a fade.

That's a good description Graytail. I chose the discriptive of meth-like because it offered the same clear-headed, energized awareness. Not that I was any big meth-head or anything, but we were all crazy in our youth, weren't we? :battingeyelashes: Typically, I fight the sleepy urge with whatever I use, sometime within the first hour or so. With sativas I can shake that off quickly, but with Carnival there's never any incidence of that. Now if I can just get a seed to pop. :straightface: This quiet one makes my third in a row. I'm beginning to wonder if I got a bad batch.

I don't have the problem a lot of people have with that racy unnerving feeling, but when I describe the Carnival high, that's not what I mean. It's a strong soaring cannabis high but it doesn't have any sedative effect to it, like most strains, so I can smoke Carnival steadily for hours and I just don't get sleepy. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's the ultimate wake n bake high. :slide: No crash either, just a fade.

:thanks: That actually sounds kinda nice... Meth not so much...:thedoubletake: I've seen it mentioned on the forum several times and eveery time someone talks about it they seem to like it so if I ever have to order beans again I may add it to the order...:;):.....:circle-of-love:

That's a good description Graytail. I chose the discriptive of meth-like because it offered the same clear-headed, energized awareness. Not that I was any big meth-head or anything, but we were all crazy in our youth, weren't we? :battingeyelashes: Typically, I fight the sleepy urge with whatever I use, sometime within the first hour or so. With sativas I can shake that off quickly, but with Carnival there's never any incidence of that. Now if I can just get a seed to pop. :straightface: This quiet one makes my third in a row. I'm beginning to wonder if I got a bad batch.

I did not had that effect, just a very heavy buzz first week I rarely get.
But first run had some issues and was at least a week to long .

And I gave away 95% of the best I had without knowing.
Will harvest one next week and got the stretchy in 5 days now I like a bit better.
Was not prepared for that so the mother got in after the clones had rooted.

But I look for head high and spacey to trippy too or any heavy stuff :rofl:
So that Paradise Nebula freebee is also 5 days in bloom.

Like the name suggests Paradise Nebula Feminised plants twinkle with the coating of THC glands, which are bound to take you into the realms of space or possibly just make you spacey. The high from Paradise Nebula Feminised plants is transcendental and cerebral sometimes bordering on the psychedelic. Paradise Nebula Feminised plants may earn the nickname "honey pot" for its sweet smell and distinctively honeyed fruit flavor but this variety is a fun tasty smoke even for the veteran stoner.

I did not had that effect, just a very heavy buzz first week I rarely get.
But first run had some issues and was at least a week to long .

And I gave away 95% of the best I had without knowing.
Will harvest one next week and got the stretchy in 5 days now I like a bit better.
Was not prepared for that so the mother got in after the clones had rooted.

But I look for head high and spacey to trippy too or any heavy stuff :rofl:
So that Paradise Nebula freebee is also 5 days in bloom.

Like the name suggests Paradise Nebula Feminised plants twinkle with the coating of THC glands, which are bound to take you into the realms of space or possibly just make you spacey. The high from Paradise Nebula Feminised plants is transcendental and cerebral sometimes bordering on the psychedelic. Paradise Nebula Feminised plants may earn the nickname "honey pot" for its sweet smell and distinctively honeyed fruit flavor but this variety is a fun tasty smoke even for the veteran stoner.

Agreed. It was one of the more aerobatic of the strains I grew last run, and the smoke was so good that I saved a bit for that time I knew I'd run out. Excellent cerebral high. She was indeed covered in sparkly resin too. Mine was a budcicle. Someday I'll try one full out.

I grew a bubblegum that run that was also fragrant and tasty, and a most delightful buzz. I'm beginning to recognize the terpene expressions, and that's making it easier to identify what draws me to a strain. So much to learn. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Haha! You gotta love auto correct! :laughtwo: That last post of mine should have read "aromatic" NOT "aerobatic". That's not even a word. Lol!

Makin' the rounds :) Happy 420 Graytail!

0012854.JPG
0022760.JPG

Happy 420 Gray :party::party::party:

012948.jpg

Oh Happy Day, Gray!

How are you Gray? :circle-of-love:

My favorite Sativa's are the ones that you are smoking, and then the next thing you know, you are up cleaning or being productive without realizing it, and you didn't even finish your joint!
:high-five:

Keep it Green!
:love::Namaste:

:ciao: How you doin', Gray? You've been more quiet than usual. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom