Gtx's First Grow: Indoor Soil 4x4 With BD, GSC & WW

About 10-12 days ago, I popped down these little girls, Barneys Red Dragon, 2 Barneys Acapulco Gold, and a Nirvana Maui Waui. I had 3 golds, but one puked on day three...weird. I purposely started them with CFL bulb, trying to induce stretch in the beginning. Made for some weak stems, but it worked. I have a HLG 65 led on them now, and will flood them later with a 4 panel QB 120 set-up I just built.
Anyway, I put these in a 4x2 tent, next to my 4x4 flower tent. I've ducted my exhaust from the flower tent into the veg tent, taking advantage of that moist warm air being expelled anyway.
Any issues doing it this way?

Thanks West. No, never entered anything. They're babies compared to you big guys!
Yeah, the purple is fine on the GDP, it's the light green on the blue dream.
All I see is a tad of Nute Burn on the BD tips , @stoneotter would know he’s growing the BD .
Go for plant of the month !

Well, chalk up another first time mistake. I was fighting low humidity the whole veg cycle, and then when flower cycle started , it shot up in the 70% range after watering. I thought, "yes, finally I'm in the VPD range!" So 45 days into flower, it dawned on me, maybe should research humidity during flower. Damn, I screwed up. I've only been running one 8 inch Oscilating fan, and a 6 inch inline duct fan for exhaust.
I've installed a tower fan for now, and a second 8 inch Oscilating fan will be here tomorrow, along with a 6 inch infinity fan with controller.
I see zero evidence of mold, no odors or anything like that. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
Now, enlighten me on reading trichomes. I know I'm early, but I'm seeing over 20 percent Amber on the blue dream. I'll have close ups tomorrow. I'm reading that if the amber percentage gets too high, the indica trait will prevail.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks Smoke. I should have vegged a little longer, but I couldn't take it any longer. I'll draw it out longer this next grow.
Btw 20% amber trichs on calyxs is pretty much optimal ripeness for good buzz i dont like hard couch lock. Your gonna have a boat load of trich covered trim too!

Back
Top Bottom