Gtx's First Grow: Indoor Soil 4x4 With BD, GSC & WW

Ladies and gents, they seem to be doing great. 21 days into flower. Nice stretch on the large colas, trichomes forming nicely. It's been 3 days since a mild feeding with liquid seaweed, boiled banana peel water, and emilya's homemade cal mag. I'll give them straight water tomorrow.

White widow

Blue dream down front.

GDP getting sticky and color
Looking great!

Question for you fine folks: is it too late in this game to do a mild lollipop? I'm seeing conflicting stories, some say this in veg, some say about 3 weeks into flower. Basically, I just need to defoliate up away from the soil and pot a ways. Still way too bushy. I watered yesterday, if that plays a part in the equation.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I bet you see the plants already trying to slough off some of those unused leaves stuck under that thick canopy. It doesn't hurt anything to help the plant along a bit with leaves that are clearly going yellow and dying, but keep in mind that she is trying to suck those nutrients back into other areas of the plant out of those leaves, and those sugars are what the roots are putting out into the soil to feed the microlife... It's ok to help the plant a bit so as to get better airflow and to eliminate the chance of mold and mildew... but don't go crazy with it while in flower, those big lower leaves are storehouses of energy.

Them gals look stellar. I am a 2 weeks behind you with my White Widow experiment in the bucket. I hope mine is that healthy when I get there.

Them under leaves will yellow out as the plant pulls the reserves from them. If air flow is not a problem I like to leave them until like 80% used up by plant then remove.

Not sure if you got a answer on that leaf twist. That is the plant telling you it was pissed off from the Ph level changing. The crazy part of that is you can have two of the same plants and only one do it. That one you have that did that was just a sensitive girl. Not to big of a deal if you see new growth not twisting.

Not sure if you got a answer on that leaf twist. That is the plant telling you it was pissed off from the Ph level changing. The crazy part of that is you can have two of the same plants and only one do it. That one you have that did that was just a sensitive girl. Not to big of a deal if you see new growth not twisting.
Hey, thanks! I never did figure it out when it was going on, but now that you mentioned that, I did have a ph meter issue that was reading way off, right about that same time.

Girls are doing well, except for what appears to be a cal-mag deficency issue. I just did a plain water feeding earlier in the week, and didn't notice this until yesterday. They'll be fine.
The colors are so cool,on the GDP. Really bummed I didn't have room for clones at the time. Loving the smell when I open the tent, getting a fruity hint to the stank-ness!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom