High Priest's, Soil, Shiva Shanti II, Grow Journal

I agree with pennywise on light. And your husband's idea about a new seed..is a good one. We surely hope it will pull through, but just in case, do another one. One plant more isn't taking too much of space if fallen baby decides to pull through. :cheer:

I start 18/6 as soon as they pop through the soil, their tough plants so hopefully your fallen baby will make a comeback. Id start 18/6 asap if it were mine.

I agree with pennywise on light. And your husband's idea about a new seed..is a good one. We surely hope it will pull through, but just in case, do another one. One plant more isn't taking too much of space if fallen baby decides to pull through. :cheer:

Alrighty...:thanks: Gonna start their 18/6 light cycle tonight. Woohoo so exciting.
So far the fallen baby looks normal (as of now haha).. about to move them out to the sun soon. Hubby still considering.. :)

Thank you so much and blessings of love for the weekend.:circle-of-love:

Your babies are looking just fine, I'd stand that lil one right back up an give her a wire or stick to hang on to and see if she pulls through. So awesome to see the babies, they really are tuffer than we think, lol ours lived an we didn't know the first thing about growing these beautiful ladies. :rofl: so you put hubbies plant out front to shield yours from the wind huh? :welldone: lol we are just messing with ya.

Your in great company on this site, sooo many awesome people that will go out of there way to help others. We love our friends we have made here, they coach us along very well.

Blessed Buds to you our friend :circle-of-love: and of course we will share a bit of train wreck with you guys, we'll just drop this here for ya :passitleft:

Nice, second row seats still open.

:popcorn:

They are a little stretched, and it looks like you've got lots of space still in at least some of your pots. I'd definitely consider adding more medium to help support your little girls for the coming week.

It's about to get exciting! :yahoo:

Your babies are looking just fine, I'd stand that lil one right back up an give her a wire or stick to hang on to and see if she pulls through. So awesome to see the babies, they really are tuffer than we think, lol ours lived an we didn't know the first thing about growing these beautiful ladies. :rofl: so you put hubbies plant out front to shield yours from the wind huh? :welldone: lol we are just messing with ya.

Your in great company on this site, sooo many awesome people that will go out of there way to help others. We love our friends we have made here, they coach us along very well.

Blessed Buds to you our friend :circle-of-love: and of course we will share a bit of train wreck with you guys, we'll just drop this here for ya :passitleft:

Welcome to my journal Arctic Bowl! :welcome:
Hahaha... Actually yeah... :) (nah kidding)... It's just bad placement of the pots..keke..
Lots of great people here helping each other which is the type of spirit I love to be around.
Will do an update on our babies soon... and cheers for the train wreck! ;)

Blessings of love to you :circle-of-love:

Nice, second row seats still open.

:popcorn:

They are a little stretched, and it looks like you've got lots of space still in at least some of your pots. I'd definitely consider adding more medium to help support your little girls for the coming week.

It's about to get exciting! :yahoo:

Hi Arteekay and welcome to my journal. :welcome::Namaste:
Yeah they are... Had the mistake of insufficient light and whatnot but thanks to the great people in 420magazine (shoutouts to AngryBird & Pennywise) for correcting me in time.

I was thinking of adding more soil later today once I take some pictures of their progress for my update.
Thanks for the feedback and feel free to join the first row.. no pressure.. :thanks:

Blessings of love for everyone...:circle-of-love:

Update
Strain: Shiva Shanti II (75% Indica)
Stage: Vegetative x 4 pots
First date in Soil: 11th October
Soil mix: General plant soil (vege soil + manure) with ph 6.8
Pot Size: Medium size about 1 Gallon
Light: Outdoor when weather permits, indoor with 4 x 100 watts LED (18/6 light cycle began 22nd October)
Temp of Room: estimated 20 C / 68 F (have a internal house heater that is set to 22 C/71 F)
Last watered: 22nd October for 2 pots.
Fertiliser: None

Hello everyone... :Namaste:
A couple of changes in the past few days. Changed their light cycle to 18/6 from Saturday night onwards. Hubby decided to water his pots that morning and when we were out for drinks at a friend's place, it rained.
:jawdropper:
We panicked and got an excuse to head home for a while as our pots were outdoors basking in the sun earlier. Thankfully it wasn't a heavy shower and they were under a canopy of leaves. Slightly damp but not soaked or moist either. Phew...
Due to rainy weather yesterday, the babies stayed indoors the whole day. Finally some sun today (a bit cloudy) so brought the babies out for some nature's light.

Analysis: The babies are growing! Yipppeee! Looks like hubby's collapsed stem is on the mend. :cheer: Their second set of leaves are definitely bigger and looking closely might be a 3rd set coming.

Here's my pots with added security :) just in case. It's quite breezy today.

fullsizeoutput_5d45.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5d47.jpeg

and here are hubby's. He felt he didn't need the wire... yet.. hehe.. :

fullsizeoutput_5d48.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5d49.jpeg

Group Photo:

fullsizeoutput_5d4a.jpeg

Progress: Added more dry soil (felt a bit damp from the rain yesterday) to the pots to give some support to the stretched stems. Hopefully enough to prevent accidents from the breeze today. So far I haven't given them any food yet. After reading a couple of journals I feel it's best to hold them off for a while until they show signs of deficiency. And since last saturday's drizzle, we're not going to water them till about 3 days or so. Unless there's something major happens, next update will most probably be this Friday.

Thank you everyone for following my journal. Comments, feedbacks, critics and well wishes are always welcome. :Namaste:
Blessings of love to all. :circle-of-love:
Have a great week ahead guys and Be at peace always :Namaste:

So I woke up this morning and went to the grow room to bid the babies "good morning" as always and then this happened....

Hubby's Plant no 1 leaves looked droopy compared to yesterday. It seemed to me like it needs water but I rather confirm it with other experienced growers.:

IMG_132839.JPG

Hubby's Plant no 2 and one of my babies leaves kinda curled. Maybe there's nothing wrong with it and I'm just being paranoid. But I do have to mention that yesterday afternoon, it was really really breezy outside to a point where the leaves were facing one side. So we brought them in earlier than usual. Better have a light insufficient baby than a flying one.. hahaha.

IMG_132932.JPG

and this is one of my pots looking like it's having the same issue.

IMG_133036.JPG

I read about these issues before somewhere and now I'm frantically looking for the posts. So much information in my head now I don't wanna do anything to it till I confirm I'm on the right track. What do you guys think? :Namaste:

Thankfuly my other pot is looking healthy and perky:

IMG_133127.JPG

Thank you for your feedback and comments guys. Really appreciate it.
Blessings of love to all :circle-of-love:

Thanks all for helping

Update
Strain: Shiva Shanti II (75% Indica)
Stage: Vegetative x 4 pots
First date in Soil: 11th October
Soil mix: General plant soil (vege soil + manure) with ph 6.8
Pot Size: Medium size about 1 Gallon
Light: Outdoor when weather permits, indoor with 4 x 100 watts LED (18/6 light cycle began 22nd October)
Temp of Room: estimated 20 C / 68 F (have a internal house heater that is set to 22 C/71 F)
Last watered: 22nd October from the light drizzle outdoors
Fertiliser: None

Good day everyone! :Namaste:
Well let's start with the update... :)

This morning we saw the outcome of the droopy baby...

IMG_133335.JPG

Not sure what's the cause but we know for sure that it's the same one that collapsed. It looked like it was going to recover but the over-watering might add to the issue... Ahh well Hubby is disappointed but hey we learn from this.:thumb:

Here's a group photo of them out in the Sun:

IMG_133434.JPG

Thankfully the other 3 pots are doing well. Thank you guys for the blessings and well wishes.. I'm sure they can feel your positive energy. :circle-of-love:

Here are my pots:

fullsizeoutput_5d4f.jpeg

Analysis: Their leaves are getting bigger since the last update on Monday. Wow... We're impressed.

IMG_134434.JPG

and here's another one close up.. The biggest of them all:

IMG_134338.JPG

Progress: From here while waiting for your valuable feedback on our grow, we can assume now that 3 of our babies are safe.. As first time growers, we expect to make mistakes and we will remember them as lessons for our next grow. So we're not going to water till further observation. Thank you for the feedback in advance.:Namaste:

Thanks Birdie for the tip. :thanks: We'll monitor the breeze scale and water intake carefully from now on.
Hahaha.. and no more of that I promise Arctic Bowl.. :laughtwo:

Anyways blessings of love :circle-of-love:as always to everyone :circle-of-love: and have a great weekend! Got some smokes last night so we're quite happy to say We will definitely! :rollit:
Sharing with everyone :) :party:

Back
Top Bottom