High Priest's, Soil, Shiva Shanti II, Grow Journal

IMG_133627.JPG

Ooops... forgot to add this picture of the baby now :blushsmile:

Girls are looking great!!! Did you push hubbies plant over and blame the wind again :rofl: just kidding with you, they really do look awesome. We all learn together, from each other's mistakes and successes, one of the things that makes this site so wonderful. The sharing of our experiences of do's and don'ts is the only way we made our girls live to harvest. So many great folks here that guide us all along and pick us up when we trip and fall. You guys are doing awesome and keep up the good work.

Blessed buds our friends and be well :circle-of-love:

Sorry about double post. If you want to straighten that bad boy up by burying it almost up to leaves they don't mind that!

Yes its worth a try, dont give up on it yet.

Had a look at it before bringing the babies to indoor home and it looked dead. The collapsed baby was out of its soil and it's not rooted anymore. We didn't pull it out and throw it heavens NO. We still believe in miracles. Kekekkee......
Well the least we could do is to bury it with soil (from the pot) and say our prayers. :) If nothing happens, we thought we might use the pot (with the soil) for our next grow since it's the same strain. Is that a good idea?

Girls are looking great!!! Did you push hubbies plant over and blame the wind again :rofl: just kidding with you, they really do look awesome. We all learn together, from each other's mistakes and successes, one of the things that makes this site so wonderful. The sharing of our experiences of do's and don'ts is the only way we made our girls live to harvest. So many great folks here that guide us all along and pick us up when we trip and fall. You guys are doing awesome and keep up the good work.

Blessed buds our friends and be well :circle-of-love:

Thanks Arctic! :) You're right... Couldn't have done it this far without the guidance of the great folks here. :thanks:
Thanks you everyone! Double Blessings of love to all.... hehe :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

High Priest's Soil Shiva Shanti II Grow Journal

Might be fine. I don't get stretched stems often but never be afraid to bury them way up for extra support in fact that's why you should leave an inch or so from top of pot. :) This is no drama nothing to be worried about you had good odds let's hope they are female. Ps keep moist might survive who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So what's going on over in this part of the world? Hope your girls are doing well and looking for some photo updates.

Blessed Buds and be well our friends

Hello Arctic Bowl! :) So far so good... Will be posting an update soon..hehe.. They're looking great so far.. hehe

Blessings of love to you and wifey too :circle-of-love:

I believe the runt is going to survive ! Subbed !

Thanks Slowpuffer and Welcome to my journal :welcome:
We're hoping it too... Gonna have a look at it later when the sun is up . :)

Give it support and prayers and it may be the most awesome plant we've ever seen. ;)

Thanks Pennywise... Here's hoping.. :)

Blessings of love :circle-of-love: everyone :Namaste:

Update: Week 3
Strain: Shiva Shanti II (75% Indica)
Stage: Vegetative x 3 pots
First date in Soil: 11th October
Soil mix: General plant soil (vege soil + manure) with ph 6.8
Pot Size: Medium size about 1 Gallon
Light Cycle: Outdoor when weather permits, 18/6 indoor with 4 x 100 watts LED (started on Week2)
Temp of Room: estimated 20 C / 68 F (have a internal house heater that is set to 22 C/71 F)
Last watered: 22nd October from the light drizzle outdoors
Fertiliser: None

Hello Everyone :Namaste:
While waiting for the babies to grow, we're keeping ourselves occupied by playing Civ VI. :) Time flies faster and when we bid our greetings to our grows, they look amazingly bigger than before. Wow! :cheer:
I'm really impressed with the rate of growth even without watering them for the past week.

So here are our babies in the morning:

IMG_135630.JPG

IMG_135728.JPG

IMG_135728.JPG

IMG_135836.JPG

IMG_135930.JPG

IMG_136035.JPG

We're amazed at how thicker the stems are now than before:
IMG_136131.JPG

and here is the one that didn't make it. Hopes and prayers for it. :circle-of-love:
IMG_136435.JPG

Analysis: We think it's about time we move the babies to a bigger pot. Seems we can't mount any more soil in their current ones. So we were thinking of transplanting them this wednesday as we will need to get more soil and buy more lights for their flowering stage. I'm not sure if I should look for their nutrient food now but we'll browse for it anyway. Currently the soil we're using seems good and we're sure they have nute food in them. So might not wanna risk it first. What do you guys think?

Progress: May I know is it a good idea to water them before the transplant? and If I do, do I have to water them again in their new pot or should I wait?

Thanks everyone for following my journal. As usual, feedbacks and comments are always welcome.
Blessings of love to all :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: and
Happy Halloween!:rip::rip::rip::rip: MWAhAHhahaahahHAhahha

Hi
Sorry for not being here, my pc died and I had a really hard time fixing it.sorry to hear about the baby die on you.

It could have been the fact of the wind and the bending didn't mend properly. :hug:

The others look happy and healthy :goodjob:

You can re pot, if you feel ok about t. don't forget to add perlite in the bottom of pot, try to find it. It will help to prevent water staying in the bottom of pot and prevent root rot.

:circle-of-love: grow love to the babies

High Priest's Soil Shiva Shanti II Grow Journal

Amazing progress. Good to hear you fixed your comp angry bird. Lol at the one that didn't make it looks like it's hanging in there. The other ones must be in kryptonite rich soil! I'm a mineral geoscientist so .

Spooky out . .

Hi
Sorry for not being here, my pc died and I had a really hard time fixing it.sorry to hear about the baby die on you.

It could have been the fact of the wind and the bending didn't mend properly. :hug:

The others look happy and healthy :goodjob:

You can re pot, if you feel ok about t. don't forget to add perlite in the bottom of pot, try to find it. It will help to prevent water staying in the bottom of pot and prevent root rot.

:circle-of-love: grow love to the babies

Aww AngryBird... Hope your PC is okay now... Blessings to you..:circle-of-love:
yeah.. the bending didn't mend properly. :(
Thanks thanks for the tip... Still thinking of the re-potting though. They look happy in their current pots.. :)
So might hold them off for a while.. same with water...

Back
Top Bottom