In The Lab

Another example from a novice with the kit......second grow first with kit........HSO blue dream, should have cloned her.......
IMG_20151207_151346377.jpg
IMG_20151207_151410350.jpg

Hope ya dont mind Doc, but I'm going to share a little video i made last night with you and the gang. Did have a few glasses of sangria before i made it. :high-five:

Anyway, I'm just cranking out great plants, dense, stickyicky buds. Everything in my room is kit grown. Can't thank you enough, but maybe this video will convince a few more to get on the bus. :Namaste: :thanks:

I wish you folks could smell this room. ....:drool:

:thanks:

Hope ya dont mind Doc, but I'm going to share a little video i made last night with you and the gang. Did have a few glasses of sangria before i made it. :high-five:

Anyway, I'm just cranking out great plants, dense, stickyicky buds. Everything in my room is kit grown. Can't thank you enough, but maybe this video will convince a few more to get on the bus. :Namaste: :thanks:

I wish you folks could smell this room. ....:drool:

:thanks:

Kicking ass and taking names! I love it!

Same as Shiggs and Ziggs.. :laughtwo:. welcome aboard Res. (once you have the kit , :blunt: ) So, ya may as well get comfortable Res. , your gonna be a while here...:rofl: This method with the "Kit" as we call it , is by far the easiest, most reliable, most rewarding one out there. There are just so many good things to say about it. Anyhow , maybe do some reading of Doc and the gang's journals using the "Kit" as are primary method of getting the smoothest produce around, period! Doc, we gotta talk, i need supplies...rocks. Cheers and hey Gang....there's a big game on tonight ...Wings in Tampa, game one ....Yeepa, yeepa! Just vaped some DBHBB, MLI....ya ...nice affect!:thumb:

I was spoiled when I lived in Dallas, Duggan. I got tickets to Stars games all the time for my job. Watching hockey on TV was never the same after being on the glass.

Hey Noob,...ya right now i'm not impressed with the Wings...they suck....so many players underachieving this yr. So many on the no goals for ---games list ,. like Zetterburg, no goals in 26 games ...just complete BS...i'm not happy!

Back
Top Bottom