In The Lab

**Paging Doc Bud ** Long time Canna Coco Grower looking to transition to your amazing Hi-Brix system, all these journals have me drooling over my keyboard :bravo: and I need to get in on this. I am a complete Hi-Brix newb ready to jump in head first. I would love to purchase your kit , I am in Washington state . If you would be so kind to throw me a PM with some details for ordering that would be amazing. I am about 35 days from harvest and would love my next crop to be from your kit.

:thanks: :cheer:

I'm sending you a PM. No problem. You'll like this HIgh Brix thing.

**Paging Doc Bud ** Long time Canna Coco Grower looking to transition to your amazing Hi-Brix system, all these journals have me drooling over my keyboard :bravo: and I need to get in on this. I am a complete Hi-Brix newb ready to jump in head first. I would love to purchase your kit , I am in Washington state . If you would be so kind to throw me a PM with some details for ordering that would be amazing. I am about 35 days from harvest and would love my next crop to be from your kit.

:thanks: :cheer:

It's great to have you onboard! I love to see newbies' first harvests, but it's also fascinating to see what experienced growers can do with the Kit. :slide: Have you seen Shiggity's stuff? :thedoubletake:

I hope you'll do a journal for us too ... ? :hmmmm:

Hey Chronic glad to see you wanna upgrade :)

Heres my first HB kit grow 30 or so days away from harvest currently

20160814_093919.jpg

Canad, You sir are the reason I am here , Last month I recieved the Mars Pro Cree 256 LED. I decided to do some google searches to see if anyone has used this light and to see some grow results. Low and behold I found your grow journal and :420:.

I want to say :goodjob: :thumb: :thanks: :high-five::bongrip: Now I spend most my free time browsing all these amazing HB grow jounals from this amazing community of green thumbs, looking at my Canna Coco grow now makes me SAD , and HAPPY that I have found yall and the best way to grow my cannabis. :slide::peacetwo: Now someone needs to invest smellOvision...

It's great to have you onboard! I love to see newbies' first harvests, but it's also fascinating to see what experienced growers can do with the Kit. :slide: Have you seen Shiggity's stuff? :thedoubletake:

I hope you'll do a journal for us too ... ? :hmmmm:

Greytail, Ty for the warm welcome, I would love to do a grow journal and I will try my best to get everything setup so I can document my first HB grow. OH Yeah Shiggitys stuff gives me the giggitys, as a matter of fact ALL of your HB grow journals have me excited to start, they all look AMAZING !! :rip: Canna Coco .

:biglaugh:

Hey you...ChronicB...gotcha ...first post ...ya baby! I'm on it ! OK ...wow, you found us ...you have just won a lotto .
This place is very special....we would all like to offer up a very warm welcome to you CB...Everyone around these parts , is very special , and we only ask very little of you entering our journals. If you have a pesky EGO,..please leave it at the door and if ya enter a journal with a smile you will be pleasantly surprised at what you receive in return . You see, the members here have a combined grow experience that is truly staggering , and will offer up help at every concern you may or may not have. The best part of being around here....as people they are truly genuine and ful of integrity. Please do some reading of other DBHBB grow journals around here....enjoy ChronicB....pleasure to see your enthusiasm. Cheers to ya.

hey Gang....chillin, havin a Stella and a puff or two of this killer tasty Kosher Kush...it's High Brix ya know!!:blunt:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Duggan,

TY for that warm welcome, I am proud and excited to be a part of this amazing community. I am rather pleased with the demeanor and maturity of the growers I have encountered here. All of your HB grow journals are amazing and make me wonder why I have never heard of this before. Thanks again Canad420 for using the Mars Pro cree256 , that is the only reason I found you amazing group of peeps. :peacetwo: Now for some :popcorn: while I sit back and read some more HB grow journals :yahoo:

Bumble. Welcome to High Brix gardening.
No pay level needed. :thumb: Just some yearn'n to learn'n. You'll need A Kit, some pro mix and EWC. Lights too. :)
Great, lights are coming, working on framing the new room(The Hive) as we speak. Should be done framing and sheetrock by next week and we hope to be up and running by 9-11. Room is an 8x5x8. I'm as green as they get as far as indoor goes and will running on suggestions for this first run. . So that being said, I definitely have a yearnin for learnin! And I'm using Pennington pro mix, and Skunklab nutes. Pretty basic first grow. I bred my ladies as well so seeds is the goal on the first go round. And that happened!☺️ But I've got some NYC Diesel autos in the safe, and they'll be the inaugural seeds! Plus a few individual strains. Can't wait!

Peaceful blazing...

Great, lights are coming, working on framing the new room(The Hive) as we speak. Should be done framing and sheetrock by next week and we hope to be up and running by 9-11. Room is an 8x5x8. I'm as green as they get as far as indoor goes and will running on suggestions for this first run. . So that being said, I definitely have a yearnin for learnin!

Peaceful blazing...

Hey Bumble, that's great news bud, stick around these parts some....the growers here are so genuine and helpful. If you have ANY Q's. or concerns...just blurt them out loud...we will fix it! Cheers and congrats on finding us! :high-five::circle-of-love:

I'm a newbie and this seems above my pay grade but... Sure would love some info on this Brix thing.

Peaceful blazing...

The kit is actually cheaper than paying for all the bottle nutes. Especially if you're in the states.

Canad, You sir are the reason I am here , Last month I recieved the Mars Pro Cree 256 LED. I decided to do some google searches to see if anyone has used this light and to see some grow results. Low and behold I found your grow journal and :420:.

I want to say :goodjob: :thumb: :thanks: :high-five::bongrip: Now I spend most my free time browsing all these amazing HB grow jounals from this amazing community of green thumbs, looking at my Canna Coco grow now makes me SAD , and HAPPY that I have found yall and the best way to grow my cannabis. :slide::peacetwo: Now someone needs to invest smellOvision...

Glad I could help. The light sure does a wonderful job, but the kit is the real MVP.

Hey Bumble, that's great news bud, stick around these parts some....the growers here are so genuine and helpful. If you have ANY Q's. or concerns...just blurt them out loud...we will fix it! Cheers and congrats on finding us! :high-five::circle-of-love:
Thanks duggan. Now that this first grow is tucked almost away, I'm really excited about expanding my flowers to maximum production! Buds weren't the concern at first but now we be stepping up our game! Definitely have a ton of respect for you, and your mates! You guys rock the cat box! Thanks the the welcome!

Peaceful blazing...

Thanks duggan. Now that this first grow is tucked almost away, I'm really excited about expanding my flowers to maximum production! Buds weren't the concern at first but now we be stepping up our game! Definitely have a ton of respect for you, and your mates! You guys rock the cat box! Thanks the the welcome!

Peaceful blazing...

Jump on this Bumble. You'll never look back.
Easy. Cost effective. FIRE!

Picked up bundle oh Promix tonight, just waiting for the word from the "Doc" and we will get things ordered and get things cooking. All the plants we have looked at are so beautiful. Even though we are total newbies were looking forward to giving this a go. I'm sure we will have many questions along the way but everyone on this site has been super helpful to us and we greatly appreciate everyone.

Blessed Buds

Picked up bundle oh Promix tonight, just waiting for the word from the "Doc" and we will get things ordered and get things cooking. All the plants we have looked at are so beautiful. Even though we are total newbies were looking forward to giving this a go. I'm sure we will have many questions along the way but everyone on this site has been super helpful to us and we greatly appreciate everyone.

Blessed Buds
Great morning Arctic...You have nothing to worry about ....like you said, we will help you, using Doc's gear is so easy, peasy anyhow, you'le soon see. Congrats on choosing this method....you won't change to anything else , once ya get some of DBHBB produce . Cheers and get cookin!:thumb::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom